News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8486
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 04, 2024, 11:20:11 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

I think the forums need to amalgamate...

Started by Anonymous, January 01, 2020, 05:13:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dove"[

Look at you lying right now.

I've shown screen shots of YOUR words to most people about all the shit you pulled....so what lies exactly have I told? Because we can handle this right now. Maybe you just have a bad memory.

I never told you anything about Reaper, and since everyone pretty much knows what a liar you are, you can stop projecting.

Such a pitiful lying coward. Hiding behind a guest handle using cancer as ammo.

Like he has a PR agent while he streams fortnight hanging out here speaking for him. Cuz that's believable.  ac_toofunny

Speaking of lying , take a look at the 7th post down.

https://thebluecashew.net/rejected-f10/think-the-forums-need-amalgamate-t11340-580.html">https://thebluecashew.net/rejected-f10/think-the-forums-need-amalgamate-t11340-580.html

Your girl Murdock is a raving cray.

Dove

Quote from: "Purdy Murdy"head not screwed on right?  says the woman who held out in a hotel room after Joovey went public

*gigglesnortz*

This one?

Murd who are talking to? Lol.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Dove"[

Look at you lying right now.

I've shown screen shots of YOUR words to most people about all the shit you pulled....so what lies exactly have I told? Because we can handle this right now. Maybe you just have a bad memory.

I never told you anything about Reaper, and since everyone pretty much knows what a liar you are, you can stop projecting.

Such a pitiful lying coward. Hiding behind a guest handle using cancer as ammo.

Like he has a PR agent while he streams fortnight hanging out here speaking for him. Cuz that's believable.  ac_toofunny

Speaking of lying , take a look at the 7th post down.

https://thebluecashew.net/rejected-f10/think-the-forums-need-amalgamate-t11340-580.html">https://thebluecashew.net/rejected-f10/think-the-forums-need-amalgamate-t11340-580.html

Your girl Murdock is a raving cray.

Dovey is just as much a liar as Murdoch.

Remember, she was fired from her job, them magically quit.

She's the one who ratted out Reaper, and she can show every screenshot imaginable because Martini is a self admitted liar when it came to her.

Oh dear, Martini said this and that....lol

Ratchets are ratchets are ratchets.

Martini apologizes for the truth that 90's gangsta rap warped his mind and he treats like ho's like ho's.

Quick question- what do you call a women with four kids by four different guys?

Not a catch....(shrugs)

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dove"
Quote from: "Purdy Murdy"head not screwed on right?  says the woman who held out in a hotel room after Joovey went public

*gigglesnortz*

This one?

That is the one. It appears to be me she's babbling about.

No wonder flea booted her loony white ass off her forum. I would've done the same. She is one crazy bitch.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Murdock"All the doe eyed Bambies can have fun being worked into submission... I'm a lone wolf and I keep a small, loyal tribe... the actual members of MMP originated on the same board 13 years ago... and we have a blast posting with one another.  

Have fun in slavery, dumb hoes xoxo

P.S. I'm still going to be disappointed that I didn't reach Reaper in time.  I don't agree with his post PI rape antics... but I still mourn his loss in this community.

Lone wolves don't have tribes, they're alone  :001_rolleyes:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: "Murdock"All the doe eyed Bambies can have fun being worked into submission... I'm a lone wolf and I keep a small, loyal tribe... the actual members of MMP originated on the same board 13 years ago... and we have a blast posting with one another.  

Have fun in slavery, dumb hoes xoxo

P.S. I'm still going to be disappointed that I didn't reach Reaper in time.  I don't agree with his post PI rape antics... but I still mourn his loss in this community.

Lone wolves don't have tribes, they're alone  :001_rolleyes:

Murdock isn't thinking rationally.

Moonpie

Quote from: "Dove"

*gigglesnortz*

This one?

Yanno she wants to speak about drug addiction...ya sure she ain't the one who ain't fighting one?

Whew..... :oeudC:

Empath my big fat ass  ac_lmfao
Moonpies for your soul..

Frood

Murdock is a female troll with a bravado streak...

I understand her from the opposite side of the line.... but she needs to balance the ying and yang as I do...
Blahhhhhh...

Moonpie

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza"Murdock is a female troll with a bravado streak...

I understand her from the opposite side of the line.... but she needs to balance the ying and yang as I do...

Exactly no balance thanks for pointing the obvious  :laugh3:
Moonpies for your soul..

Anonymous

I guess gigglesnortz is supposed to be cute but it comes off as melissa mcarthyish

caskur

No full names are at the batcave... Poofer's public pictures were and other public fb pictures were there but no one's PI that I can recall.

Flea, help me out here... have I missed something? Did we write anyone's PI like full names? I cannot recall.

Erica Mena

Quote from: "Purdy Murdy"
Quote from: "Friday"
Quote from: "ArabPrinCess"
Quote from: "Purdy Murdy"
Quote from: "Dove"Moonie is a beautiful woman with a beautiful spirit ♡

I've been friends with her for yeeeaars now.

No one cares you freaking idiot.  I think you have bigger fish to fry.

And you're a straight up bitch.

Do you think she was the one who posted Martini's address?

Possibly she could care less who she hurts as long as she wins.  

It's all about her in the end.

I know her head isn't screwed on right. Do you think she would know Martini's name and address? If she does, she's the likely suspect. Apparently she threatened to contact flea's husband with so BS rumours.

TBH...I was acting out of emotion in my last post.  I really don't think she would do that.  I think HE would do it though.  He talks about what a narcissistic person he is.  Dovey wore him out and he prob trying to pin her but it won't work...yanno.

About fleas husband and her that's awful.  I didn't know that so I'm not sure. All of it is whacked.

That PI post was a shitty attempt at planting "evidence" against Murdy to have people turn on her even further than is already the case.  Murdy can be impulsive and she can be wild but the Murdy I know wouldn't post PI like that.

Than who do you think it is? I would say Dove.

... bitch please... contact Flea's husband??? bwahahahah with zero PM/text proof of this accusation?.... I've heard she is LEGIT crying fearful about that possibility for years now... gotta wonder what a married woman is doing online that this would be such a threat... I don't cybersex with her... so what exactly do I have on the old goat? .... just sayin...

I say it's Martini... he has had his ass handed to him for MONTHS at the hands of Joo & Dove

Don't worry about wtf I do on here. Worry about wtf will happen if you ever contact my family, you filthy fucking animal

That's not a threat. That is the stone cold truth
<t></t>

caskur

To me, the former TV gals are just embarrassing themselves.

They should just go blow something...

you know

like a

dick, a candle, snort some more crack... ring a help line.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Erica Mena

Quote from: "caskur"No full names are at the batcave... Poofer's public pictures were and other public fb pictures were there but no one's PI that I can recall.

Flea, help me out here... have I missed something? Did we write anyone's PI like full names? I cannot recall.

Give me cliff notes. I have no idea what's going on other than the whale screeching again cuz her forum sucks.
<t></t>

Frood

Quote from: "caskur"No full names are at the batcave... Poofer's public pictures were and other public fb pictures were there but no one's PI that I can recall.

You don't need to worry...

...every board has that area where people share intel...

...but it's like listening to police or ambulance scanners... free to listen, but if you use that info wrongly... you're cooked..
Blahhhhhh...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview