News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

I think the forums need to amalgamate...

Started by Anonymous, January 01, 2020, 05:13:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 41 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"Says the person who had a complete podcast meltdown.....

over 8"/8 figure cock... don't get it twisted

Anonymous

Quote from: "Purdy Murdy"except ZERO PI complaints have been received by any of my polyamorous threesome admin panel @ MMP and our 2 founding members were the originators of Slitchella... the current meltdown bleed out of your beloved "flame ICONS".... try harder while you SOLDIER ON, Caskur  

For anyone less than 3 braincells, you spastically impudent tards...

SG is the devil on Joo's shoulder...

MMP is the Angel in his ear

NOT everyone is intellectually/emotionally intelligent enough to survive MMP... better luck next time! xoxo

#SOLDIERON

Pi, PI, PI. :dash1:  Is there anything you and your effeminate white muppet post about at your boring ass forum. Oh yeah, fractals. ac_boring

Anonymous

head not screwed on right?  says the woman who held out in a hotel room after Joovey went public

*gigglesnortz*

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"I've found out what has happen. KM was spilling a certain person's PI at MMP.

That person has reciprocated here.

*shrugs*

Another boring feud between flame's gladiators.

No one wins.

Payback is a bitch.

What the fuck are they telling their life's story to him in the first place. Oh yeah, so they'll have something to whine about later.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Purdy Murdy"head not screwed on right?  says the woman who held out in a hotel room after Joovey went public

*gigglesnortz*

You are crackers.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Purdy Murdy"head not screwed on right?  says the woman who held out in a hotel room after Joovey went public

*gigglesnortz*

Pictures? :evilthoughts2:

Anonymous

*gigglesnortz*

ac_wot

Moonpie

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "caskur"I've found out what has happen. KM was spilling a certain person's PI at MMP.

*shrugs*

No one wins.

Payback is a bitch.

What the fuck are they telling their life's story to him in the first place. Oh yeah, so they'll have something to whine about later.

He didn't.  He went through doves phone and found the pi he shared with Dove when dove was asleep one night when they were dating.  That's the kind of person KM is.
Moonpies for your soul..

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"

Is that it now?

Maybe fix your personal shit instead of creating a sob story podcast then? Or is the dead forum that much more important that say....real life?

Oh, sorry about your penis

Anonymous

Quote from: "Moonpie"

*shrugs*

No one wins.

Payback is a bitch.

He didn't.  He went through doves phone and found the pi he shared with Dove when dove was asleep one night when they were dating.  That's the kind of person KM is.

Is that the story going around?

ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao

Anonymous

*shrugs*

No one wins.

Payback is a bitch.

I wasn't referring specifically to that he says, she says incident. That has already been litigated to death here.

Anonymous

Reaper was the latest victim of PI rape at BC... the aftermath was impossible for him to recover from and he went into a full-blown downward spiral.  I post this as a warning to you all... this is from

my admin board @ MMP

Moonpie

*shrugs*

No one wins.

Payback is a bitch.

Is that the story going around?

ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao

Oh is it false? Why are you a guest?  Man up?  Joking about someone's serious health issues is disgusting.
Moonpies for your soul..

Anonymous

Is that it now?

Maybe fix your personal shit instead of creating a sob story podcast then? Or is the dead forum that much more important that say....real life?

Oh, sorry about your penis

Thank you.. he was an amazing pipe laying pussy slayer and I still haven't fully recovered from the loss *pouts*

Anonymous

*gigglesnortz*

You are crackers.

And you're a bottom feeder trying to make a name for yourself... point?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview