News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8528
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:05:08 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Dove

I think the forums need to amalgamate...

Started by Anonymous, January 01, 2020, 05:13:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

caskur

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza"
Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza"Caskur regularly talks out of her arse... she's elderly and not well travelled..

Just shush her when she gets like that...

Listen up you sanctimonious little shitstain... I have a brother and sister younger than you...

Just because you were given a panel here does not mean I won't whoop your hairy arse when it so suits me.... got it? GOOD!~

How does having younger siblings absolve you from how frequently you've behaved like a raging fckwit on forums? Hmmmmm...?

You're ignorant on so many topics but too stubborn and proud to see the error of your life...

I is sadz forz youse...  :crazy:

awww... fuck off you sanctimonious prick.

I've forgottem MORE than you know... raging homo dipstick.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Frood

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza"Caskur regularly talks out of her arse... she's elderly and not well travelled..

Just shush her when she gets like that...

Listen up you sanctimonious little shitstain... I have a brother and sister younger than you...

Just because you were given a panel here does not mean I won't whoop your hairy arse when it so suits me.... got it? GOOD!~

How does having younger siblings absolve you from how frequently you've behaved like a raging fckwit on forums? Hmmmmm...?

You're ignorant on so many topics but too stubborn and proud to see the error of your life...

I is sadz forz youse...  :crazy:

awww... fuck off you sanctimonious prick.

I've forgottem MORE than you know... raging homo dipstick.

Like when announced that Aussie Meat Pies were the best meat pies in the whole world, despite earlier admitting that you're a near shut in within Western Australia, and you've NEVER LEFT AUSTRALIA ever?

How does that work?  ac_lmfao

The problem with you is that you make wide sweeping statements when you don't even have the first clue about the subject matter you're wading into!  ac_hithere

Aussie meat pies MIGHT be the best, but how can quantify such statements?

ac_toofunny

You're a dimwit and a braggart who has nothing legitimately to add to any conversation, about Oz or apart from Oz....

All you do is mewl for the trees, the birds, and humans you think are the cause of shit going down....

But your motoring out is killing birds, and trees, and unicorns... you don't even have the good sense to recognize your fucktarded behaviour and your precious dying world mantra...

You're a fcking hypocrite and moron...

***spit***
Blahhhhhh...

caskur

All you do is mewl for the trees, the birds, and humans you think are the cause of shit going down....

Humans with bulldozers to be more precise.

***spit***

You missed and it landed on your thongs.

Yankee go home.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"[size=150]JOE,[/size]

Is this rumour true... Do you really want this good forum shut?

Now don't lie to me.

We used to be hosted on mmb..

Joe asked the owner to shut us down..

He posts garbage about us on other forums, just the other day he advised us to merge because he says we are dying, even though we get more traffic than VF..

I can't control who posts on the Rejected free for all, but JOE never gets a handle here.

Anonymous

Cotton eye Joe was a one hit wonder 25 years ago, you lot need to get over him now

caskur

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Now don't lie to me.

He posts garbage about us on other forums, just the other day he advised us to merge because he says we are dying, even though we get more traffic than VF..

I can't control who posts on the Rejected free for all, but JOE never gets a handle here.

Do you mean he has to just post under "Joe" or do you mean he is banned?
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Now don't lie to me.

Do you mean he has to just post under "Joe" or do you mean he is banned?

I mean he'll never be allowed a handle here..

He posts as a guest though.

Anonymous

Joe asked the owner to shut us down.

I remember that. He has a major butthurt going on. But, nobody expects a broke sixty year old virgin to be happy with his lot in life.

Blurt

I was an Admin on VF at the time. Joe's calls to get rid of the Asian Canadian Corner sub were a constant. A chronic annoyance, more like.

He'd take issue with how the sub was run and with what he claimed were an entrenched censorship and a cliquey disregard for a variety of viewpoints. Six years later, he's still droning on about those same issues (with what is now called The Blue Cashew), except that, now, he's doing so on other forums.

I think what originally set him off was the fact that ol' Iron Chink had a ball editing his posts to make him look like the fool he is when she had a panel.

"Oh, no! Someone on the internet changed my sacred words without my consent! Halp! Halp! Internet Police! This is an emergency!"

What a maroon.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"I was an Admin on VF at the time. Joe's calls to get rid of the Asian Canadian Corner sub were a constant. A chronic annoyance, more like.

He'd take issue with how the sub was run and with what he claimed were an entrenched censorship and a cliquey disregard for a variety of viewpoints. Six years later, he's still droning on about those same issues (with what is now called The Blue Cashew), except that, now, he's doing so on other forums.

I think what originally set him off was the fact that ol' Iron Chink had a ball editing his posts to make him look like the fool he is when she had a panel.

"Oh, no! Someone on the internet changed my sacred words without my consent! Halp! Halp! Internet Police! This is an emergency!"

What a maroon.

I remember that. Joe, takes these forums far too seriously. For most people they are entertainment, for Joe they are his only social circle.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"

... ol' Iron Chink had a ball editing his posts to make him look like the fool he is when she had a panel.

Post edits?   :shock:

Hard to believe.

caskur

Quote from: "Blurt"I was an Admin on VF at the time. Joe's calls to get rid of the Asian Canadian Corner sub were a constant. A chronic annoyance, more like.

What a maroon.

Changing people's posts is a BIG NO NO in my view... so Iron Chink was being a bastard.  :thumbdown:

But older men bitching is a truly annoying thing...

Peaches used to drive me nuts at Wicked Kewl when he and I were mods there. He was continually wanting changes made. Demanding stuff from the admin, Serafina. What is it with American women bending over backwards to please anything with a protruding member?

I cannot abide older men carrying on like pork chops.

I wished I could slap them... HARD!~

lol
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

caskur

Quote from: "Fashionista"Shen Li didn't care..

She hated being an admin anyway.

OMG, one late night I thought I was answering a post when I chose the wrong feature ( [edit] instead of [reply] ) and replaced this very long post by a former teacher with my silly quip, didn't realize I did that. I went off to bed. Had I realized my HUGE mistake, I could have backspaced and caught the post in cache and fixed it. Anyway, I had some explaining to do the next day. It was all very embarrassing for me.

After that, I never really liked moderating other people's forums.
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"Shen Li didn't care..

She hated being an admin anyway.

OMG, one late night I thought I was answering a post when I chose the wrong feature ( [edit] instead of [reply] ) and replaced this very long post by a former teacher with my silly quip, didn't realize I did that. I went off to bed. Had I realized my HUGE mistake, I could have backspaced and caught the post in cache and fixed it. Anyway, I had some explaining to do the next day. It was all very embarrassing for me.

After that, I never really liked moderating other people's forums.

There's no glory in being an admin.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview