News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8528
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:05:08 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Dove

I think the forums need to amalgamate...

Started by Anonymous, January 01, 2020, 05:13:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"Personally, I think this forum is dying.

To sustain this forum, the Blue Cashew needs to amalgamate with other forums.

However other forums don't need to amalgamate with it.

The Blue Cashew should seriously consider merging with memebee & becoming a subforum once again.

Heck I noticed that a lot of posters who used to post here regularly have abandoned the Blue Cashew & are posting elsewhere now.

It's too bad but it's what hapoens when a forum falls behind the times & becomes irrelevant, eh?

Even Mel's newcomer, roadhouse.online us a better forum than this one.

Horseshit...Mels forum is full of fart sniffers, scat lovers and halfwits. Even Mel says it sucks.

You probably fit right in there.

Blurt

Quote from: "Peaches"
Quote from: "Blurt"

... ol' Iron Chink had a ball editing his posts to make him look like the fool he is when she had a panel.

Post edits?   :shock:

Hard to believe.

I know, right?

:laugh:
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Blurt"I was an Admin on VF at the time. Joe's calls to get rid of the Asian Canadian Corner sub were a constant. A chronic annoyance, more like.

He'd take issue with how the sub was run and with what he claimed were an entrenched censorship and a cliquey disregard for a variety of viewpoints. Six years later, he's still droning on about those same issues (with what is now called The Blue Cashew), except that, now, he's doing so on other forums.

I think what originally set him off was the fact that ol' Iron Chink had a ball editing his posts to make him look like the fool he is when she had a panel.

"Oh, no! Someone on the internet changed my sacred words without my consent! Halp! Halp! Internet Police! This is an emergency!"

What a maroon.

I remember that. Joe, takes these forums far too seriously. For most people they are entertainment, for Joe they are his only social circle.

Joe also has an unhealthy obsession with the US prison system, with special attention paid to the same sex that takes place behind bars.

Joe is a freak who offers very little of value to add to any forum. He is a nuisance at best and as worst, a lying sack of shit...But this forum is noted for making blunders in it's appraisal of online personas, so it would not surprise me if he were one day given free reign here.

Anonymous

It seems Joe is going to get a taste of the prison system. That is if he hasn't already.

Anonymous

Anonymous

Does Mel still have still have his incel support group board.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"Does Mel still have still have his incel support group board.

Mel retains his forum for only one reason...  As a backup for when I am banned from other forums, like this one.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mel"
Quote from: "Guest"Does Mel still have still have his incel support group board.

Mel retains his forum for only one reason...  As a backup for when I am banned from other forums, like this one.

How can you be banned form a forum you are not registered at..

It would be like trying to ban a ghost.

Blurt

Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"There are clown dynamics at work here.

On this forum.

:swoon:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chester Copperpot"
Quote from: "Blurt"I was an Admin on VF at the time. Joe's calls to get rid of the Asian Canadian Corner sub were a constant. A chronic annoyance, more like.

He'd take issue with how the sub was run and with what he claimed were an entrenched censorship and a cliquey disregard for a variety of viewpoints. Six years later, he's still droning on about those same issues (with what is now called The Blue Cashew), except that, now, he's doing so on other forums.

I think what originally set him off was the fact that ol' Iron Chink had a ball editing his posts to make him look like the fool he is when she had a panel.

"Oh, no! Someone on the internet changed my sacred words without my consent! Halp! Halp! Internet Police! This is an emergency!"

What a maroon.

I remember that. Joe, takes these forums far too seriously. For most people they are entertainment, for Joe they are his only social circle.

Joe also has an unhealthy obsession with the US prison system, with special attention paid to the same sex that takes place behind bars.

Joe is a freak who offers very little of value to add to any forum. He is a nuisance at best and as worst, a lying sack of shit...But this forum is noted for making blunders in it's appraisal of online personas, so it would not surprise me if he were one day given free reign here.

Old Joe is a pathologucal bullshitter. But, he aint going anywhere. He needs these forums.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chester Copperpot"

What a maroon.

Nobody besides Joe has any interest in the gay secks he says is rampant in the big house. Than again, nobody besides Joe will ever be in a position to verify it or not.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Mel"

How can you be banned form a forum you are not registered at..

It would be like trying to ban a ghost.

Boo

Blurt

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Blurt"There are clown dynamics at work here.

On this forum.

:swoon:

No, not specifically.

The statement is just something Mel likes to say when he suspects folks aren't taking him seriously or if he believes people are talking out of their ass.

It's a Mel meme.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"

What a maroon.

Changing people's posts is a BIG NO NO in my view... so Iron Chink was being a bastard.  :thumbdown:

But older men bitching is a truly annoying thing...

Peaches used to drive me nuts at Wicked Kewl when he and I were mods there. He was continually wanting changes made. Demanding stuff from the admin, Serafina. What is it with American women bending over backwards to please anything with a protruding member?

I cannot abide older men carrying on like pork chops.

I wished I could slap them... HARD!~

lol

The simple fact of Sera's having entrusted you with a panel goes a LOOOOONG way in explaining why I had to spend a great deal of my time on that forum "suggesting" ways for her to keep it afloat.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview