News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8530
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 06:52:17 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

I think the forums need to amalgamate...

Started by Anonymous, January 01, 2020, 05:13:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Caskur is using the Dovey drama as a way to suckup to people who have dessicrated the memory of her own child.

What a despicable hag.

Dove

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza"Dovey and Martini have locked horns, Caskur... they're both thrashing each other about their respective poverty...

I've said it before and I'll say it again.

I am MORE than happy to drop it all. And I will do exactly that.

What I wont do, is allow this idiot to take his shots and bleat on his endless bullshit about it unchallenged.

It's up to him.  And I suspect everyone knows if its left up to him, it will continue.

Why is this "player" manbitch incapable of just regular flaming without all this personal "toxic drama"?  Hmmmm.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

caskur

Quote from: "Doug Stein"Caskur is using the Dovey drama as a way to suckup to people who have dessicrated the memory of her own child.

What a despicable hag.

You're a slug Joodog.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Dove

Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "Doug Stein"Caskur is using the Dovey drama as a way to suckup to people who have dessicrated the memory of her own child.

What a despicable hag.

You're a slug Joodog.

He is right though.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Erica Mena"
Quote from: "Dove"

If you had a single shred of common ass sense youd drop it and shut the fuck up about it. .

You are a member recently modded at SG... You are a member and admin of MMP and yet you spend ALL YOUR TIME posting here at KM.

Why don't you take your own advice instead of telling KM what to do?

You give women a bad name.

You love the drama. You want KM's attention.... He wrote you love letters and now no one is writing anything privately to you....lol

Yo Joo, write her a love letter so she can rub one out.

She won a contest at SG, in which the award was being a mod for the week.

You're gonna give old lardass a heart attack now

She's angry with us now too Erica.

Let her be. It's not anyone else's fault that her forum isn't interesting.

I don't know how anyone can be friends with her. She posts private messages, personal info, etc with no regard for the two friends she has. It's all done out of anger cuz she can't get the better of someone. no one here posts her personal info. Hell. No one cares about it cuz she's that lame. She's a total weirdo

She keeps talking about PI breaches and then she posted a message from her admin only sub that violated the poster's privacy.

:crazy:

I have been here for over seven years. In that time, it's only been in the last year or so since we became part of the flaming community that I have even heard of leaking PI being a forum hazard.

caskur

What a despicable hag.

"Ancient gods hear my plea,

bring down the wall protecting me"

"By the dragons light,

on this February night,

I call to thee to give me your might,

by the power of three,

I conjure thee,

to protect all that surrounds me,

so mote it be!!"
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Dove

Quote from: "seoulbro"

If you had a single shred of common ass sense youd drop it and shut the fuck up about it. .

You are a member recently modded at SG... You are a member and admin of MMP and yet you spend ALL YOUR TIME posting here at KM.

You love the drama. You want KM's attention.... He wrote you love letters and now no one is writing anything privately to you....lol

I don't know how anyone can be friends with her. She posts private messages, personal info, etc with no regard for the two friends she has. It's all done out of anger cuz she can't get the better of someone. no one here posts her personal info. Hell. No one cares about it cuz she's that lame. She's a total weirdo

She keeps talking about PI breaches and then she posted a message from her admin only sub that violated the poster's privacy.

I have been here for over seven years. In that time, it's only been in the last year or so since we became part of the flaming community that I have even heard of leaking PI being a forum hazard.

Because that's what many of these flamers do.

And I think Cas is trying to hex people again. Ffs, Cas.  ac_dunno

Erica Mena

Uhh Murdock is doing it too

And she's not even a flamer
<t></t>

Anonymous

Even when it's not true, it seems to be an accusation among flamers to smear people they don't like. Seamoron was the first person I ever saw make that accusation, as if anyone is interested in anything about him. Now Murdock is doing the same thing. Those two idiots are obviously interested in the person behind the posts, but the long term members here are not. This is a forum. The only thing that matters are the words we type, not the person typing them.

Dove

Uhh Murdock is doing it too

And she's not even a flamer

You know I ignore all the fighting between you guys and Murd.

I'll go back and read.

Blurt

Aimin\' to misbehave.

Frood

Quote from: "Blurt"I hereby declare these forums amalgamated.

ac_toofunny  ac_toofunny  ac_toofunny
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Even when it's not true, it seems to be an accusation among flamers to smear people they don't like. Seamoron was the first person I ever saw make that accusation, as if anyone is interested in anything about him. Now Murdock is doing the same thing. Those two idiots are obviously interested in the person behind the posts, but the long term members here are not. This is a forum. The only thing that matters are the words we type, not the person typing them.

They're both interested in knowing the poster, so they think everyone else is too..

That isn't to say I don't enjoy sharing tidbits of my offline life..

But, what is the point of wanting to know more or finding out more and revealing it?

Unless someone is trying ruin a poster's offline job and/or family life as was the case with a certain poster from VF.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview