News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8490
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:14:13 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

I think the forums need to amalgamate...

Started by Anonymous, January 01, 2020, 05:13:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 13 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dove"
Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "seoulbro"
QuoteSo if they cannot best someone with words and wit, it goes to doxxing and real life intimidation

Real life intimidation is what mentally unstable people do. Doxxing, depending on what is posted may not be that big of a deal. Someone posting my name(Darryl) or even my picture will not have any impact on my life. On the other hand, posting my address is bloody scary.

Totally agree.

I understand why the address was posted. I cannot condone it.  But I understand it. You got a guy who has doxxed people using deceased families members obituaries and using threats. I don't have much sympathy for him.

I have far more grace towards the one who posted iy....but I really wish it hadnt been done. It's not the right thing but to me, it was an understandable thing.  

The only time in my life I've ever been  pissed enough to go there myself was over this KM drama and I removed myself until I could deal with it with a sense of humor if/when it found me.

I much prefer making fun of them within the appropriate boundaries of the internet lol.

When I say doxxing....I mean the whole lump of identifiable info involving addresses.  I did get a justice boner over that one.....but again I wish that poster would NOT have done it.

I don't understand any of it. Posting to cause problems in people's offline lives is really messed up and never excusable. People who do that need help.

Yep.

Its supposed to just be for entertainment.

What puzzles me is, there really are laws against real life hareassment like that. Is it really worth it to people to intrude into the lives of others over such stupid crap?

For some people that's apparently a "yes"  :oeudC:

That's why old Joe is going to the penn. He stalks and harasses guys from forums offline.

There is something so wholesome about watching you and Joe trash eachother.

Is it sick that it makes me happy?

I want you to know, Herm....if I ever jump in, I'll be flaming Joe  ac_dance  :roll:

Puke

Anonymous

QuoteSo if they cannot best someone with words and wit, it goes to doxxing and real life intimidation

Real life intimidation is what mentally unstable people do. Doxxing, depending on what is posted may not be that big of a deal. Someone posting my name(Darryl) or even my picture will not have any impact on my life. On the other hand, posting my address is bloody scary.

Totally agree.

I understand why the address was posted. I cannot condone it.  But I understand it. You got a guy who has doxxed people using deceased families members obituaries and using threats. I don't have much sympathy for him.

I have far more grace towards the one who posted iy....but I really wish it hadnt been done. It's not the right thing but to me, it was an understandable thing.  

The only time in my life I've ever been  pissed enough to go there myself was over this KM drama and I removed myself until I could deal with it with a sense of humor if/when it found me.

I much prefer making fun of them within the appropriate boundaries of the internet lol.

When I say doxxing....I mean the whole lump of identifiable info involving addresses.  I did get a justice boner over that one.....but again I wish that poster would NOT have done it.

I don't understand any of it. Posting to cause problems in people's offline lives is really messed up and never excusable. People who do that need help.

Yep.

What puzzles me is, there really are laws against real life hareassment like that. Is it really worth it to people to intrude into the lives of others over such stupid crap?

That's why old Joe is going to the penn. He stalks and harasses guys from forums offline.

I want you to know, Herm....if I ever jump in, I'll be flaming Joe  ac_dance  :roll:

Joe is the weirdest person on all of these forums. He is at least sixty years old, and he is a virgin. If that isn't strange enough, he is so obsessed with the lives of male posters he collects and records every single detail they drop about their lives and then starts pursuing them offline. He belongs behind bars, or at the very least banned from all forums permanently.

Friday

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza"That's not how the Coronavirus works, but fair point.....

Do you think she meant Ebola?
The best day of the week!

Anonymous

Totally agree.

Yep.

I want that little homo virgin off of my leg. Sometimes I have to smack him off.

Gaon

I read five pages of this thread. Since I don't know the people I won't understand any of it. I think it is a good little forum here. I do not think anybody wants to be the reason a person loses their job or their spouse.
The Russian Rock It

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gaon"I read five pages of this thread. Since I don't know the people I won't understand any of it. I think it is a good little forum here. I do not think anybody wants to be the reason a person loses their job or their spouse.

It basically comes down to some people that have too much history and got a little too familiar with each other. Most, if not all of the accusations are exaggerated.

Gaon

Quote from: "Gaon"I read five pages of this thread. Since I don't know the people I won't understand any of it. I think it is a good little forum here. I do not think anybody wants to be the reason a person loses their job or their spouse.

It basically comes down to some people that have too much history and got a little too familiar with each other. Most, if not all of the accusations are exaggerated.

I read one post where it was implied a person's life will never be the same because of what has been posted on forums. I knew the person must have embellished at least a little.
The Russian Rock It

Dove

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

Totally agree.

Yep.

Joe is the weirdest person on all of these forums. He is at least sixty years old, and he is a virgin. If that isn't strange enough, he is so obsessed with the lives of male posters he collects and records every single detail they drop about their lives and then starts pursuing them offline. He belongs behind bars, or at the very least banned from all forums permanently.

Wait....how do we know he is a virgin? Is this real? Lol
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Anonymous

Totally agree.

Yep.

Sounds like he would make a great Flame Icon

Anonymous

From what I've read, that is rare..

There has been instances of people posting pictures of other posters or posting their names, but that doesn't have the same consequences of course.

Anonymous

We know he is an extremely weird guy who takes his interest in men on these forums offline. We know he gets irritated when teased about being a sixty year old virgin. We know he knows nothing about the female anatomy. And I know I his interest in the personal details of male posters makes me careful of what I post.

I am not telling you what to think of Joe. I am just telling you why I don't want anything to do with him or his posts.

Anonymous

He is definitely a virgin. He is a lot older than me and he has less money than old Marty. These forums are his life. Without them, he would hang himself.

Moonpie

Totally agree.

Yep.

I don't know the guy but I do read  :dash1: ...how about some single lady from these boards take one for the team....you're not single so.  Anyway,  someone will snag him up and collect his earnings soon enough.  Haram...

Or maybe he's that good of a troll and totally different person outside his persona online posting.  Could be a husband and father?  It happens.
Moonpies for your soul..

Anonymous

Quote from: "Moonpie"

Totally agree.

Yep.

I don't know the guy but I do read  :dash1: ...how about some single lady from these boards take one for the team....you're not single so.  Anyway,  someone will snag him up and collect his earnings soon enough.  Haram...

Or maybe he's that good of a troll and totally different person outside his persona online posting.  Could be a husband and father?  It happens.

How's sleeping with him going to help the team? What shit are you on?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview