News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8508
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:37:29 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

I think the forums need to amalgamate...

Started by Anonymous, January 01, 2020, 05:13:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blurt

Quote from: "Moonpie"
Or maybe he's that good of a troll and totally different person outside his persona online posting.  Could be a husband and father?  It happens.

If so, he hasn't broken character once in the 8 or 9 years I've been posting alongside him.

I thought my transsexual long troll was long, but this would be ridiculous.

The man has achieved a psychosexual development on a par with a 13-year old boy whose idealization of the female form will practically guarantee that, not only has he never approached, or been approached by, a real woman in a sexual context, but that he never will.

It's too bad, in a way; Joe often has interesting things to say (especially once he returns from one of his plagiarism-motivated excursions on Google and Wikipedia), but the creep factor just kills it. He talks about the appearance and attractiveness of children; he's never, not once in nine years, made mention--even if only in passong--of a wife or a girlfriend (or a boyfriend... the likelier option, given Joe's strident homophobia), or his parents.

Nine years.

Nope, I don't buy that.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"
Or maybe he's that good of a troll and totally different person outside his persona online posting.  Could be a husband and father?  It happens.

If so, he hasn't broken character once in the 8 or 9 years I've posting alongside him.

The man has achieved a psychosexual development on a par with a 13-year old boy whose idealization of the female form will practically guarantee that, not only has he never approached, or been approached by, a real woman in a sexual context, but that he never will.

It's too bad, in a way; Joe often has interesting things to say (especially once he returns from one of his plagiarism-motivated excursions on Google and Wikipedia), but the creep factor just kills it. He talks about the appearance and attractiveness of children; he's never, not once in nine years, made mention--even if only in passong--of a wife or a girlfriend (or a boyfriend... the likelier option, given Joe's strident homophobia), or his parents.

Nine years.

Nope, I don't buy that.

9 YEARS?? Wow.  Yeah I'm with you.  I took a long break in my online life.

To the guest remark, he makes comments about beautiful women and eats alone.  I just thought he was lonely looking for someone.  He obviously is not that type at all.

Moonpie

^^^ me blurt my bad.  Haha forgot to log in or thought I was already,
Moonpies for your soul..

caskur

Quote from: "Moonpie"^^^ me blurt my bad.  Haha forgot to log in or thought I was already,

You take too much notice of online writers. Their writing isn't Gospel.

Believe half of what you read.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Moonpie

Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "Moonpie"^^^ me blurt my bad.  Haha forgot to log in or thought I was already,

Apparently lol
Moonpies for your soul..

Blurt

Quote from: "caskur"

This is good advice, actually. Especially coming from someone who doesn't believe one fifth of what she writes.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"

If so, he hasn't broken character once in the 8 or 9 years I've posting alongside him.

Nine years.

Nope, I don't buy that.

To the guest remark, he makes comments about beautiful women and eats alone.  I just thought he was lonely looking for someone.  He obviously is not that type at all.

You thought you'd jump on the bandwagon knowing nowt about owt

Anonymous

Nine years.

Nope, I don't buy that.

You thought you'd jump on the bandwagon knowing nowt about owt

How does this concern you?  And why do you care?

Anonymous

Geez I hardly visit this forum anymore.

The Blue Cashew needs to up its game if its gonna remain relevant.

Like seriously, eh?

The other forums are smokin' it & have so much more ta offer.

.....just sayin'.

Anonymous

Personally, I think this forum is dying.

To sustain this forum, the Blue Cashew needs to amalgamate with other forums.

However other forums don't need to amalgamate with it.

The Blue Cashew should seriously consider merging with memebee & becoming a subforum once again.

Heck I noticed that a lot of posters who used to post here regularly have abandoned the Blue Cashew & are posting elsewhere now.

It's too bad but it's what hapoens when a forum falls behind the times & becomes irrelevant, eh?

Even Mel's newcomer, roadhouse.online us a better forum than this one.

caskur

Quote from: "Guest"Geez I hardly visit this forum anymore.

The Blue Cashew needs to up its game if its gonna remain relevant.

Like seriously, eh?

The other forums are smokin' it & have so much more ta offer.

.....just sayin'.

Not true.

If I only post here, all the traffic would come here.

Forums ideally should be MODERATELY ACTIVE... too many dumb Americans tarding up threads with their nonsense isn't a good look.  Do you want to obsess over Donald duck Trump or what people look like, or being told you're a ninny in every post?

Next time please post with a real nick....

TYIA.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

This forum is really funny auto correcting some of my words.

Everytime I try to write  T A R D I N G it comes up trading!
- Andy Warhol

cc

QuoteNext time please post with a real nick....

TYIA.

It was just Meaningless Jo .. being  Meaningless Jo
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

cc

Quote from: "Joke of the year"Even Mel's newcomer, roadhouse.online us a better forum than this one.

Now, THAT's funny

Only Meaninless Jo  :roll:
">
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Joe has been predicting our demise for seven and a half years..

He even went so far as to tell the owner of mmb to pull the plug on us when we were hosted by mmb..

And that is the reason he isn't allowed to have a handle here..

And that is also the reason we will continue on.....to make Joe angry.

ac_biggrin

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview