The best topic

Replies: 10402
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:52:08 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Shadowy Iranian general behind elite Quds terror force killed in Baghdad

Started by cc, January 02, 2020, 09:48:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"I wasnt making fun of the slavs.. That man is not scared thats all..

If we are gonna start with the blaming game...

Maybe we can blame the russians... Its their weapon system.

Or we can blame the missile operators mother for not having an abortion..

Its the iranian COs fault BTW.. He is responsible for his men..

I didn't watch the video. Too much barrel wash.

Anonymous

I didn't get all the details, but Iran has made several arrests as a result of shooting down the Ukraine Airliner.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"I didn't get all the details, but Iran has made several arrests as a result of shooting down the Ukraine Airliner.

Do you know if they are military personnel?

cc

https://nypost.com/2020/01/14/canadian-pm-justin-trudeau-blames-downing-of-ukraine-jet-on-us-escalation/">Canadian PM Justin Trudeau Blames Downing Of Ukraine Jet On US 'Escalation'

Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau on Tuesday appeared to cast blame on President Trump and the US for the downing by Iran of a Ukrainian jetliner that was allowed to take off from Tehran following an Iranian airstrike on US troops in Iraq just hours earlier.

"I think if there were no tensions, if there was no escalation recently in the region, those Canadians would be right now home with their families," Trudeau told Global News television.
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

cc

https://nypost.com/2020/01/11/fliers-recruiting-suicide-terrorists-for-jihad-against-us-distributed-in-iran/">Fliers recruiting suicide terrorists to attack US distributed in Iran

Students at Iran's Islamic Azad University are being offered a novel new career choice — suicide terrorist.

Leaflets are being distributed at the influential school urging students to sign up for Jihad missions against the United States and Israel to avenge the death of Iranian general Qassem Soleimani.

"Registration for volunteers to commit a suicide attack against the United States and Israel," it blares. "Hard revenge is underway for those criminals who killed Qassem Soleimani."

The flyer, claiming to quote the words of Iranian Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, carries additional messages of encouragement, including "kill all infidels."

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"https://nypost.com/2020/01/11/fliers-recruiting-suicide-terrorists-for-jihad-against-us-distributed-in-iran/">Fliers recruiting suicide terrorists to attack US distributed in Iran

Students at Iran's Islamic Azad University are being offered a novel new career choice — suicide terrorist.

Leaflets are being distributed at the influential school urging students to sign up for Jihad missions against the United States and Israel to avenge the death of Iranian general Qassem Soleimani.

"Registration for volunteers to commit a suicide attack against the United States and Israel," it blares. "Hard revenge is underway for those criminals who killed Qassem Soleimani."

The flyer, claiming to quote the words of Iranian Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, carries additional messages of encouragement, including "kill all infidels."

I wonder what the parents think of such a macabre offer.

Anonymous

And I have to pay for our state owned propaganda machine.

By Brian Lilley of Sun News Media

MORE TRUMP BASHING

Trudeau, CBC echoing Iran's talking points on air disaster

In Canada, there is an obsession with finding a way to blame U.S. President Donald Trump for Iran shooting down the plane. Bizarrely, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau on Monday gave a nod to that school of thought. It didn't go unnoticed in Washington, of course. That might be because one of the main voices pushing this idea — the CBC'S Katie Simpson — asked Congressional Republicans what they thought of Trudeau's comments.

Simpson has been pushing the Trump-is-to-blame idea since the plane was blown out of the sky. She's not alone, but she has taken plenty of airtime to make the case.

The idea is that since the U.S. assassinated Qassem Soleimani, leader of Iran's Quds Force and a man responsible for spreading terror, death and destruction throughout the Middle East, Trump is to blame for the plane being shot down. It's a storyline that sits well with Iran's rulers.

"It was the U.S. that caused such an incident to take place," Iranian President Hassan Rouhani said, according to the country's state news agency.

Isn't it great that Canada's state news agency is echoing the talking points of Iran's state news agency?

When Simpson asked Republicans in Congress about Trudeau's comments, House minority leader Kevin Mccarthy put the blame for Flight PS752 being shot down solely and firmly at the feet of Iran.

"There's no blame here for America," Mccarthy said. "Iran went past a red line they had not gone (past) before, killing a U.S. citizen. Iran shot down an innocent commercial airliner. There is no doubt where the blame lies."

Anonymous

I don't see how you can have a "mistake" when there are two missiles 30 seconds apart.

Anonymous

Andy Scheer blames Iran alone for shooting down a civilian airliner and then denying it. :thumbup:

Anonymous

https://66.media.tumblr.com/c68354cbca517499c0cf49e6ec00a350/9b25d21c3feaf873-82/s1280x1920/f0b7d68699c7082ffff5a8696172c4d0188f5729.jpg?fbclid=IwAR2RwcPSgCO8DvSO1DEuxtFy4zjGU7_a-dcgBpjPxXhHD-nQCRg7re_ARHM">

cc

https://www.timesofisrael.com/uk-adds-entire-hezbollah-movement-to-terror-blacklist-and-freezes-assets/">UK adds entire Hezbollah movement to terror blacklist and freezes its assets

Israel, in a southern suburb of Beirut, Lebanon, on November 12, 2010. (AP Photo/Hussein Malla, File)

LONDON — Britain's finance ministry on Friday said it had added Lebanon's entire Hezbollah movement to its list of terrorist groups subject to asset freezing.

The ministry previously only targeted the Shiite organization's military wing but has now listed the whole group after the government designated it a terrorist organization last March.

The change requires any individual or institution in Britain with accounts or financial services connected to Hezbollah to suspend them or face prosecution.

"This listing includes the Military Wing, the Jihad Council and all units reporting to it, including the External Security Organization."

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"https://www.timesofisrael.com/uk-adds-entire-hezbollah-movement-to-terror-blacklist-and-freezes-assets/">UK adds entire Hezbollah movement to terror blacklist and freezes its assets

Israel, in a southern suburb of Beirut, Lebanon, on November 12, 2010. (AP Photo/Hussein Malla, File)

LONDON — Britain's finance ministry on Friday said it had added Lebanon's entire Hezbollah movement to its list of terrorist groups subject to asset freezing.

The ministry previously only targeted the Shiite organization's military wing but has now listed the whole group after the government designated it a terrorist organization last March.

The change requires any individual or institution in Britain with accounts or financial services connected to Hezbollah to suspend them or face prosecution.

"This listing includes the Military Wing, the Jihad Council and all units reporting to it, including the External Security Organization."

They should've done this long ago.

Odinson

Iranian MP promises 3 million dollars for the man/woman who kills President Donald Trump..

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"Iranian MP promises 3 million dollars for the man/woman who kills President Donald Trump..

That is reminiscent of the reward Iran offered to kill author Salman Rushdie.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Odinson"Iranian MP promises 3 million dollars for the man/woman who kills President Donald Trump..

Think the only damage they'll do to Trump is his mental health when his blood pressure rises after realizing how cheap his bounty is.
Permanently off his rocker