Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Shadowy Iranian general behind elite Quds terror force killed in Baghdad

Started by cc, January 02, 2020, 09:48:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"
Quote from: "Odinson"Iranian MP promises 3 million dollars for the man/woman who kills President Donald Trump..

Think the only damage they'll do to Trump is his mental health when his blood pressure rises after realizing how cheap his bounty is.

That bounty is all for show. The Iranian regime likes theatrics.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Odinson"Iranian MP promises 3 million dollars for the man/woman who kills President Donald Trump..

Think the only damage they'll do to Trump is his mental health when his blood pressure rises after realizing how cheap his bounty is.

I wouldn't be surprised, countries like Iran and China only got the balls to terrorize harmless targets like Canada, cargo ships or civilians, but when it comes to dealing with real opponents like the US they couldn't run any faster. ac_umm
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

I wouldn't be surprised, countries like Iran and China only got the balls to terrorize harmless targets like Canada, cargo ships or civilians, but when it comes to dealing with real opponents like the US they couldn't run any faster. ac_umm

If either country did, Justine would blame Trump.

cc

https://www.foxnews.com/world/iran-ends-cooperation-with-ukraine-plane-crash-probe">Iran ends cooperation with Ukraine on plane crash probe

Turns out that Iran knew from the very start that they had shot down the plane. Along with knowledge of their own system, a plane nearby saw the 2 rockets and reported them

Iran, always the outlier as a result of criticism broke off all cooperation with  Ukraine
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"https://www.foxnews.com/world/iran-ends-cooperation-with-ukraine-plane-crash-probe">Iran ends cooperation with Ukraine on plane crash probe

Turns out that Iran knew from the very start that they had shot down the plane. Along with knowledge of their own system, a plane nearby saw the 2 rockets and reported them

Iran, always the outlier as a result of criticism broke off all cooperation with  Ukraine

:ohmy:

Odinson

Of course they knew.. It was their missiles that brought it down.

The issue is whether it was deliberate or not..

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"Of course they knew.. It was their missiles that brought it down.

The issue is whether it was deliberate or not..

The issue is who authorized it.

cc

My points were - Iran ends cooperation with Ukraine on plane crash probe ... I find despicable

And that they did not admit it until totally caught also despicable
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"My points were - Iran ends cooperation with Ukraine on plane crash probe ... I find despicable

And that they did not admit it until totally caught also despicable

The Iranian regime is despicable.