The best topic

Replies: 8486
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 04, 2024, 11:20:11 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

I think Asian is the only way, sadly...

Started by Anonymous, January 03, 2020, 04:23:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Look at the care applied to classic Cadillac by the Asian women!  

">

Anonymous

First of all, what do you mean by Asian? Do you mean the taller, lighter skinned Koreans, Japanese and Northern Chinese that are educated and have their own money? Or do you mean the shorter, darker skinned women from the poor countries of SE Asia. I like the former, but I aint into the latter.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"First of all, what do you mean by Asian? Do you mean the taller, lighter skinned Koreans, Japanese and Northern Chinese that are educated and have their own money? Or do you mean the shorter, darker skinned women from the poor countries of SE Asia. I like the former, but I aint into the latter.

There are lovely ladies in all races and ethnicities.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Herman"First of all, what do you mean by Asian? Do you mean the taller, lighter skinned Koreans, Japanese and Northern Chinese that are educated and have their own money? Or do you mean the shorter, darker skinned women from the poor countries of SE Asia. I like the former, but I aint into the latter.

I've had negress, spic, sand negress, chink, SE Asian coconut, and paki gf's. I like all gals except squaws and Aussie abos.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

I've had negress, spic, sand negress, chink, SE Asian coconut, and paki gf's. I like all gals except squaws and Aussie abos.

:001_rolleyes:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

And none of them are interested in deflowering Joe's broke elderly virgin ass.

Anonymous

At first, I thought Asians all looked the same (which they sorta do), and I also thought those same Orientals came from the same place, which they do too...

Then I learned that some are Muslim, some like circumcision, some eat dogs, some eat everything, some hate Whites, but not all do!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mel"At first, I thought Asians all looked the same (which they sorta do), and I also thought those same Orientals came from the same place, which they do too...

Then I learned that some are Muslim, some like circumcision, some eat dogs, some eat everything, some hate Whites, but not all do!

No, they don't look the same..

Asia is a bigger than Europe with more variation..

North East Asia has no Muslims..

South East Asia is primarily Malayo-Polynesian, but with some smatterings of Chinese, Melanesian and even Dutch and Spanish.....in other words a polyglot and very different from China, Japan and Korea..

Than you have South Asia, which is brown skinned Caucasians..

Learn about Asia, it's a fascinating continent.

Anonymous

Joe, the pedophile accusations are not cool at all and they are a violation of rule 9. If kiebers sees it, guaranteed he deletes it. I know confident heterosexuals bother you, but you are going to have to find a new way of trying to troll Herman.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"Joe, the pedophile accusations are not cool at all and they are a violation of rule 9. If kiebers sees it, guaranteed he deletes it. I know confident heterosexuals bother you, but you are going to have to find a new way of trying to troll Herman.

Poor Joe. If everyone keeps getting under his skin about being the world's oldest living virgin, he's going to break the rules and get guest posting stopped.

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"Joe, the pedophile accusations are not cool at all and they are a violation of rule 9. If kiebers sees it, guaranteed he deletes it. I know confident heterosexuals bother you, but you are going to have to find a new way of trying to troll Herman.

Well Herman sure needs a lot of extra protection from cucks like you, seoulbro.

Geez no wonder you never go outside this forum & post at SG, VF or Mel's forum.

Because you're afraid to wander outside of your limited comfort zone, sb.

Oh well. I suppose there's no Momma Fashionista or her skirt for you to hide under, seoulbro.

You're such a little chickenshit.

What's more you're not even a Certified Financial Planner.

You live at home with your parents.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"

The Korean has been outed!   :ohmy:

Anonymous

Yeah, so what if I work in the back at my parents noodle house.  At least I'm gainfully employed.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"

Well Herman sure needs a lot of extra protection from cucks like you, seoulbro.

Geez no wonder you never go outside this forum & post at SG, VF or Mel's forum.

Because you're afraid to wander outside of your limited comfort zone, sb.

Oh well. I suppose there's no Momma Fashionista or her skirt for you to hide under, seoulbro.

You're such a little chickenshit.

He's a RFP, not a CFP and his parents live in Toronto....Seoul lives in Barrie.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview