The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Blonde Girls With Big Tits

Started by Rambo Wong, September 09, 2013, 02:35:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Renee"

Well, as we know the Dutch are the tallest people "on average" in Europe and in fact the world. I think they are followed by the Germans, Danes and Norwegians. I'm not sure where the Finns fall in the order but with the Lapps mixed in there I'm pretty sure they are not in the top 5.

You attack me, why?

Why do you think this is an attack? Because I think your Finnish superman crap is nothing but juvenile self-promotion? Well if it isn't then you tell me what it is.

Because all I hear from you is:

Me strong......Finns real men........Womans love big Finns........MY dick big........me pick up heavy things.......all other non-Finns are pitiful half men........Me shoot Africans........Me like Black womens........Me hate black people.........We Finns strong........Me beat up US marines while drunk at bar.........Me dress like douchebag because stylish clothes for fags.......Me beat up womans because they deserve it.......Finn womens big and strong.......I like big womens.........I mud wrestle Russian bear.......I shoot moose in eye......etc. etc. etc. Blahbablahbablah.

Did I miss anything?  :roll:

No, which is one of the reasons Odi is no longer here.

Hornung

Gary Oak, it is obvious that you are a racist sinophobic cyberbully. Did you hear the latest news where they identified the cyberbully and removed they informed the poster what she was doing was illegal and her parents were notified?

A lewd gossip blog shaming Vancouver teenagers has been traced back to a student at a prestigious all-girls private school on the west side.

Crofton House head Pat Dawson told CTV News a Grade 8 student is involved with the Vancouver Taddler Tumblr site, which exposed messages of a sexual nature.

"I have just had confirmation that she was involved and that her parents are aware," she said.

The Vancouver Taddler site has been taken down.

Read more: http://bc.ctvnews.ca/vulgar-teen-gossip">http://bc.ctvnews.ca/vulgar-teen-gossip ... -1.1754737

Isn't that the same racist, sexual lies you keep on posting for years, Gary Oak. Maybe your parents should be aware of your ilegal cyberbullying activities since you live in their basement.

BTW tips to Crime Stoppers does work for racist cyberbullies like you Gary Oak.

Gary Oak, you might have to be forced to take illegal Hate Crime racist sexual lying sinophobic cyberbullying posting taken down like in this recent case.

A Facebook page filled with racist and sexist rants targeting students of a Kamloops university has drawn criticism from the school and those who have been affected by it.

Before the original page was removed, TRU sought legal advice on how to have its name and logo disassociated with it.

Students demanded the person behind the page take responsibility and either filter the offensive comments, or remove it entirely.

The page garnered more than 2,000 by the time it was removed Wednesday.

Read more: http://bc.ctvnews.ca/kamloops-universit">http://bc.ctvnews.ca/kamloops-universit ... -1.1747249

Gary Oak, the authorities would be interested in your continuing hate crime sinophobic cyberbullying activities like this one where you claim that Chinese people eat fetuses from a random article with obviously photoshopped pictures with no reliable news source to back it up

cc

He really got to you with the "eat fetuses" bit. ... hmmmmmmm
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"He really got to you with the "eat fetuses" bit. ... hmmmmmmm

:shock:

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"He really got to you with the "eat fetuses" bit. ... hmmmmmmm

Hornung needs to stick to posy picking.

cc

petunias ... .wait!! ...  moms

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"petunias ... .wait!! ...  moms

He'll have to work his way up to a rougher flower than petunias.

Chickenfeets

Hornung

Quote from: "Shen Li"

They still jailed a twirlybrain crap'n drool moron who uttered threats on the internet.

Texas teen Justin Carter is free on bail, after spending nearly five months in prison for allegedly posting "terroristic" threats on Facebook, courtesy of an unnamed donor who posted his $500,000 bond.

The ecstatic 19-year-old said Friday he had a learned a hard lesson. "I certainly would have thought a lot more about what I said and how permanent my writing is," he admitted in an interview with CNN.

He had been in prison since March, charged with a felony count of making terrorist threats over a Facebook comment he posted in February during an online argument with another player of "League of Legends."

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nationa">http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nationa ... -1.1397033

Anonymous

Quote from: "Hornung"
Quote from: "Shen Li"

They still jailed a twirlybrain crap'n drool moron who uttered threats on the internet.

Texas teen Justin Carter is free on bail, after spending nearly five months in prison for allegedly posting "terroristic" threats on Facebook, courtesy of an unnamed donor who posted his $500,000 bond.

The ecstatic 19-year-old said Friday he had a learned a hard lesson. "I certainly would have thought a lot more about what I said and how permanent my writing is," he admitted in an interview with CNN.

He had been in prison since March, charged with a felony count of making terrorist threats over a Facebook comment he posted in February during an online argument with another player of "League of Legends."

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nationa">http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nationa ... -1.1397033

Newsflash crybaby, petunia picker is not a terroristic threat. Don't take my word for it though, bother the cops again and find out for yourself.

cc

Quote from: "Shen Li" Newsflash crybaby, petunia picker is not a terroristic threat. Don't take my word for it though, bother the cops again and find out for yourself.
Hey. He lives in mortal fear that I might terrorize / whip him with a cluster of moms

He already reported me for my terror threat

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"
Quote from: "Shen Li" Newsflash crybaby, petunia picker is not a terroristic threat. Don't take my word for it though, bother the cops again and find out for yourself.
Hey. He lives in mortsl fear that I might terrorize / whip him with a cluster of moms

He already reported me for my terror threat

A bouquet of moms can be a weapon of mass destruction in the wrong hands. ;)

cc

lol, for him, my paws would definitely be "the wrong hands"

[size=60]wait - I bet he will accuse me of and act of terror now ... maybe report me  ..... "she terrorized me ...  threatened to whip me with a bouquet of flowers, officer"[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"lol, for him, my paws would definitely be "the wrong hands"

[size=60]wait - I bet he will accuse me of and act of terror now ... maybe report me  ..... "she terrorized me ...  threatened to whip me with a bouquet of flowers, officer"[/size]

Careful, he'll sue.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"lol, for him, my paws would definitely be "the wrong hands"

The repeated accusation that he is being bullied by posters here is asinine..

An accusation of terrorism would not shock me cc li tarte.