The best topic

Replies: 10387
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:57:16 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Blonde Girls With Big Tits

Started by Rambo Wong, September 09, 2013, 02:35:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Rambo Wong

I saw a blonde girl with big tits hitch hiking and I was worried that she was cold and might get a ride from some bad man so I let her in my car. She asked me to help her out with fifty dollars and so I did and then she hopped out of my car and I asked for my money back and she would not give it to me. I tried to grab the money and she started hitting and elbowing me screaming. She hit really hard too I phoned the police and told them that she had robbed me and she told them that I had tried to rape her and charged me too. This is so embarrassing. Don't pick up blonde girls with big tits who are hitch hiking

Romero

You told this story on DV like a couple of years ago. I told you not to pick up prostitutes.

jaysings

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Romero"You told this story on DV like a couple of years ago. I told you not to pick up prostitutes.

They always post the same stories over and over like it's the first time they have told them.  My ex use to tell the same jokes over and over again, weekly, and he would laugh his arse off as if it was the first time he had ever told the stupid joke, and this went on for years. Needless to say, I got real bored of it. I guess he didn't like me making fun of him and mock laughing anymore. Lol

Its funny how they think they are macho cool, and also how they think we are laughing with them, when we are actually laughing at them.

Odinson

My jokes are more like stories, limericks...

I´ve seen and heard some stupid shit.

Renee

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "Romero"You told this story on DV like a couple of years ago. I told you not to pick up prostitutes.

They always post the same stories over and over like it's the first time they have told them.  My ex use to tell the same jokes over and over again, weekly, and he would laugh his arse off as if it was the first time he had ever told the stupid joke, and this went on for years. Needless to say, I got real bored of it. I guess he didn't like me making fun of him and mock laughing anymore. Lol

Its funny how they think they are macho cool, and also how they think we are laughing with them, when we are actually laughing at them.

You would think they would switch it up a bit so not to bore us so much.  

Example; The OP could add a little truth to his story by changing the blonde girl with big tits to a homeless gay dude. It would be much more interesting and believable.  :lol:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"

You would think they would switch it up a bit so not to bore us so much.  

Example; The OP could add a little truth to his story by changing the blonde girl with big tits to a homeless gay dude. It would be much more interesting and believable.  :lol:

I don't even want the switching up.  They need to just tell the truth about an actual real incident....

For example...Just a 1/2 ago, I was coming home from work and I am pulling up to my alley drive....this guy is walking and I stopped and let him pass before I pulled into the alley....he is wearing black shorts and bright red top.....he turns his head to look at me...and to match his dark black hair which is swopped to the side, he is also sportin a Hitler mustache!  I was like holy shit!  It's Hitler!!  Looked just like him!  Fuckin creepy!

But yes, I do have to agree with you, the woman in OP's story was most likely a homeless gay dude...and he probably did have man boobs...

Anonymous

As soon as I saw the title of this thread I knew I didn't want to read any story.

Chickenfeets

I'm with you on that one, Fashionista.

The resident barbarians seem to enjoy it, though.

Wulf

What about red haired girls with big tits; are they okay to pick up? :D

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Wulf"What about red haired girls with big tits; are they okay to pick up? :D

sure....but they want more than $50..... :mrgreen:

Vancouver

I hope Rambo wong/hornung/Green_hornet is banned.
Time is malleable

Anonymous

Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"I hope Rambo wong/hornung/Green_hornet is banned.

He is and Chickenfeets will be next.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"I hope Rambo wong/hornung/Green_hornet is banned.

He is and Chickenfeets will be next.

http://i717.photobucket.com/albums/ww173/prestonjjrtr/Smileys/SmileyCoolThumbsUp.gif">

Renee

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Wulf"What about red haired girls with big tits; are they okay to pick up? :D

sure....but they want more than $50..... :mrgreen:

Damn straight but when I was blonde I would have wanted more than $50 bucks as well. In fact most people couldn't afford me as I generally charge for my company by the pound.  :lol:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.