The best topic

Replies: 10387
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:57:16 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Blonde Girls With Big Tits

Started by Rambo Wong, September 09, 2013, 02:35:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Wulf"What about red haired girls with big tits; are they okay to pick up? :D

sure....but they want more than $50..... :mrgreen:

Damn straight but when I was blonde I would have wanted more than $50 bucks as well. In fact most people couldn't afford me as I generally charge for my company by the pound.  :lol:
[/b]

and too be sure..... the $1000 was worth every penny...bada bing....luyv u Renee

Rambo Wong

And how many times are you going to keep spamming this sexual lie, Obvious Li, you racist homophobic, sinophobic cyberbully?

Still showing your obsessive compulsive disorder with your numerous sexual, racist and homophobic umpteenth insults on a dozen threads?

cc

Wambo, Get Wost ffs

Before you do though, tells us ........ do the bwuises stiw huwt?

Gotta luv Renee
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"And how many times are you going to keep spamming this sexual lie, Obvious Li, you racist homophobic, sinophobic cyberbully?

Still showing your obsessive compulsive disorder with your numerous sexual, racist and homophobic umpteenth insults on a dozen threads?

Fuck off you pathetic fucking loser. Come back when you finally get laid! :x

keeper

I dated a red Head for 6 months, She had Prickly arm pits. Gezzzz Those Red headed white Chicks sure are hairy. Well you know, Compared to Asian women, so im told.4

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"I dated a red Head for 6 months, She had Prickly arm pits. Gezzzz Those Red headed white Chicks sure are hairy. Well you know, Compared to Asian women, so im told.4

So I'm fucking told too. I have zero body hair other than. Vesna on the other hand is hairy ape.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Keeper"I dated a red Head for 6 months, She had Prickly arm pits. Gezzzz Those Red headed white Chicks sure are hairy. Well you know, Compared to Asian women, so im told.4

So I'm fucking told too. I have zero body hair other than. Vesna on the other hand is hairy ape.

You can't gauge body hair on one example. In fact most natural redheads tend to be very fair skinned and on average tend to have less amounts of body hair than the average brunette. Believe me I spent more time in a woman's locker room than I care to remember and I've seen all sorts of women's bodies. Fair skinned white women on average have less body hair than their darker skinned counterparts.

Now Asians are a different story. You do tend to have a lot less body hair than the average white woman and in some cases almost to the point of being like prepubescent little girls.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

So I'm fucking told too. I have zero body hair other than. Vesna on the other hand is a hairy ape.

You can't gauge body hair on one example. In fact most natural redheads tend to be very fair skinned and on average tend to have less amounts of body hair than the average brunette. Believe me I spent more time in a woman's locker room than I care to remember and I've seen all sorts of women's bodies. Fair skinned white women on average have less body hair than their darker skinned counterparts.

Now Asians are a different story. You do tend to have a lot less body hair than the average white woman and in some cases almost to the point of being like prepubescent little girls.

Hey, just because I have hairless pits doesn't mean I haven't got a booty. ;)

Obvious Li

[/b]

ya...ain't it great.........no hairy Mediterranean women for this kid.....one of my wives was a redhead.....fair skin, freckles and very little hairness......but total psycho

Anonymous

[/b]

ya...ain't it great.........no hairy Mediterranean women for this kid.....one of my wives was a redhead.....fair skin, freckles and very little hairness......but total psycho

A friend of mine has an Italian bf who told me a joke about Italians.

Q:Why do Italian men grow beards?

A: So they'll look just like Momma. :lol:

Renee

So I'm fucking told too. I have zero body hair other than. Vesna on the other hand is a hairy ape.

I never said that you didn't. I was only referring to the amount of hair Asian women have on their bodies and not their physical shape.

Now I don't want to get into booty comparison here because That wouldn't be exactly fair.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

I never said that you didn't. I was only referring to the amount of hair Asian women have on their bodies and not their physical shape.

Now I don't want to get into booty comparison here because That would be exactly fair.

I know, I was just being a bitch. :lol:

Renee

[/b]

A friend of mine has an Italian bf who told me a joke about Italians.

Q:Why do Italian men grow beards?

A: So they'll look just like Momma. :lol:

That's awful. My mom is Italian but Northern Italian and she has relatively fair skin. No stereotypical mustache or beard, no back hair and no she doesn't wear the black dresses or any of that shit.  :lol:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"That's awful. My mom is Italian but Northern Italian and she has relatively fair skin. No stereotypical mustache or beard, no back hair and no she doesn't wear the black dresses or any of that shit.  :lol:

Renee, I know you're half Italian, but you are not srsly offended by that are you?

Renee

Quote from: "Renee"That's awful. My mom is Italian but Northern Italian and she has relatively fair skin. No stereotypical mustache or beard, no back hair and no she doesn't wear the black dresses or any of that shit.  :lol:

Renee, I know you're half Italian, but you are not srsly offended by that are you?

No, it takes a lot more than that to offend me.