Replies: 8358
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 28, 2024, 10:14:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Dum Sum Hex

Started by caskur, January 05, 2020, 01:40:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

caskur

Dum Sum aka Sum Cun'T... leave us forever. Just go. You horrible horrible horror.

You scare the freckles off red haired children.

You put the warts on frogs and ticks on poor little puppy dogs.

I smote you, you nick switching spineless coward.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"Dum Sum aka Sum Cun'T... leave us forever. Just go. You horrible horrible horror.

What the fuck are you talking talking about.

Anonymous

I am lost when it comes to these flametown characters.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "caskur"Dum Sum aka Sum Cun'T... leave us forever. Just go. You horrible horrible horror.

What the fuck are you talking talking about.

I actually know, but I still ask the question "WHY?"

Anonymous

And we saw how well that worked out in the past, what with the insane PC upgrades and increased work opportunities. When what you were really aiming for was my horrible and agonizing death, along with burial for the purposes of dogs pissing and shitting on my grave, eh?

Quite the reaction out of you I must say, considering the absolute worst thing I ever did to you was poke fun at your self aggrandizing bombast and constant screw-ups. No, I don't think I shall ever leave you and your imaginary friends alone... like Evil Blood, I am destined to haunt you forever, whether I am near or far, whether I like it or not. You'll be seeing me lurking behind every guest nick and every new registration, working your impotent black magic and praying all manner of hateful things to happen to myself because I refused point blank to suck your wrinkly, warty scrotum-like labial folds and lie to you about how "wonderful" you are.

I used to feel sorry for you, you know. Now I don't even bother wasting time on pitying you. Suc it up, buttercup; you did it all this to yourself and the frustration you feel about your inability to bring others to book for your failure to perform as a kindly, decent person is your cross to bear. Had you not been such a doxx-happy harridan we might not be having this discussion now, but you assuredly were and if I've any smile on my face when I think of you, it is because I successfully rubbed your nose in the error of your ways without ever having to go the PI route on you.

Anonymous

Caskur did you hex Flame truth cause its broken.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"Caskur did you hex Flame truth cause its broken.

They're banging on things there. I looked, that's what it said on the tin.

Why, were you expecting something else there?

Anonymous

I've seen that handle mentioned here and on SG, but I don't recall the poster myself.

Anonymous

I have heard the Iranians are starting to hax all websites so be alert.

An Iranian hacker posing as Sum cunt to instill fear among the populace, totally possible.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"I have heard the Iranians are starting to hax all websites so be alert.

An Iranian hacker posing as Sum cunt to instill fear among the populace, totally possible.

Okay, thanks for the heads up.

:laugh:

Anonymous

I was informed of some disturbing things that poster has did to other posters.

Anonymous

">

(Its a Hex Boomerang.  : o )

Anonymous

Quote from: "therealcw"
">

(Its a Hex Boomerang.  : o )
It's the first one I've ever seen.

Frood

Do they regularly deworm you and trim your nails where they've got you caged?
Blahhhhhh...

caskur

Quote from: "Guest"

And we saw how well that worked out in the past, what with the insane PC upgrades and increased work opportunities. When what you were really aiming for was my horrible and agonizing death, along with burial for the purposes of dogs pissing and shitting on my grave, eh?

Quite the reaction out of you I must say, considering the absolute worst thing I ever did to you was poke fun at your self aggrandizing bombast and constant screw-ups. No, I don't think I shall ever leave you and your imaginary friends alone... like Evil Blood, I am destined to haunt you forever, whether I am near or far, whether I like it or not. You'll be seeing me lurking behind every guest nick and every new registration, working your impotent black magic and praying all manner of hateful things to happen to myself because I refused point blank to suck your wrinkly, warty scrotum-like labial folds and lie to you about how "wonderful" you are.

I used to feel sorry for you, you know. Now I don't even bother wasting time on pitying you. Suc it up, buttercup; you did it all this to yourself and the frustration you feel about your inability to bring others to book for your failure to perform as a kindly, decent person is your cross to bear. Had you not been such a doxx-happy harridan we might not be having this discussion now, but you assuredly were and if I've any smile on my face when I think of you, it is because I successfully rubbed your nose in the error of your ways without ever having to go the PI route on you.

You wouldn't dare say any of that if Bra1n was around.

I'm perfect, everybody knows that, duh.

Plus, I'm very, very humble.

:howdy:
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview