The best topic

Replies: 10550
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 05, 2024, 09:26:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Joe

Started by Anonymous, January 06, 2020, 06:44:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

He has been on the forums since 1995 and now he is  in his sixtys, that must be a record for vancouver forums even eves only joined dv in 1998.

Anonymous

mi lab yu joe

https://i.guim.co.uk/img/media/a54069ad1345c1e80fb36c32058534b1f02f4c32/0_214_448_269/master/448.jpg?width=300&quality=85&auto=format&fit=max&s=ecad213abdbb99568232a521873ea37a">

Anonymous

Joe is a homosexual man. He very much like other mans anus.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Simkha Rif"Joe is a homosexual man. He very much like other mans anus.

Probably true, but who cares. I do not intend to ever grab a coffee with anyone that weird, do you.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Simkha Rif"Joe is a homosexual man. He very much like other mans anus.

Well in that case, I'll share somethin with you & all the other homos 'round hea':

">

Hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

Cheers, homos!

Anonymous

Joes reign of terror needs to be brought to an end :ban:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bird"Joes reign of terror needs to be brought to an end :ban:

The police need to be notified if this person is stalking people.

cc

This is first I've heard of all this ..  of course he's a dipshit that I openly detest  .. but PI ? .. from where?  How did he get it?

and stalking? .. i.e following someone??

I'm on the outside lookin in .. Fill me in please
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

kiebers

Quote from: "cc"This is first I've heard of all this ..  of course he's a dipshit that I openly detest  .. but PI ? .. from where?  How did he get it?

No PI is being posted. We all have a history of letting little details of our life out, especially 7-8 years ago. Lots of things learned there on the open board. Some people probably store that shit. We put it out there they are going to use it. As far as stalking, belonging to different forums doesn't mean stalking. Not that he wouldn't follow someone to VF SG or here to snipe at them. J0E is just creepy as fuck.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

cc

"Creepy" is the main thing that comes to mind every time I see him. Second would be hateful.

Thanks for explaining the situation for me
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"This is first I've heard of all this ..  of course he's a dipshit that I openly detest  .. but PI ? .. from where?  How did he get it?

I sent a pm to Herman and apparently a couple of posters had revealed some information about themselves. Joe was so interested in them that he went to their city to find out more PI about them and their family.

Joe has a sick obsession with personal details of the lives of MALE posters. This time he got caught. But, I doubt it was the only time he has attempted to pry into the lives of posters on the these forums.

Anonymous

Joe stalks nothing.  

It's just this forum's posters jumping in on the bandwagon, over and over again, since half the posters here can't seem to think for themselves.

No different then when I stalked you while cruising down Marine Drive, CC...

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"

No PI is being posted. We all have a history of letting little details of our life out, especially 7-8 years ago. Lots of things learned there on the open board. Some people probably store that shit. We put it out there they are going to use it. As far as stalking, belonging to different forums doesn't mean stalking. Not that he wouldn't follow someone to VF SG or here to snipe at them. J0E is just creepy as fuck.

LOL!

Kahbuzz! Buddih! Frien'!

How y'all doin', K?

Ah guess wuth that corona virus from Chahna y'aint eatin' too nuch snaje meat these days, eh?

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc""Creepy" is the main thing that comes to mind every time I see him. Second would be hateful.

Thanks for explaining the situation for me

btw cc we never did get togther for that game of tea biscuits & tiddlywinks.

We live so close yet we're so far.

And White Rock is such a beautiful place.

Take my advice.

Don't join Surrey as some are pressuring you to do .

I hear Surrey is ditching the RCMP and getting their own police force.

If you join Surrey you'll get their new police force too.

Given that the RCMP can barely contain crime there now, just think how much worse it'll be when their own police force runs the show.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"

I sent a pm to Herman and apparently a couple of posters had revealed some information about themselves. Joe was so interested in them that he went to their city to find out more PI about them and their family.

Joe has a sick obsession with personal details of the lives of MALE posters. This time he got caught. But, I doubt it was the only time he has attempted to pry into the lives of posters on the these forums.

I've been avoiding this because of the sensational allegations..

Usually it's Joe making the allegations, but this time he's the accused..

I don't know about this, I don't want to know either..

But, I agree Seoul, some posters are too interested in the personal details of posters on an anonymous board.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview