The best topic

Replies: 10550
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 05, 2024, 09:26:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Joe

Started by Anonymous, January 06, 2020, 06:44:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 22 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"JOE, you're the only person besides SCOUSE that is obsessed with the orientation of male posters on an anonymous forums..

But, not even SCOUSE takes it to the extreme of stalking posters offline like you are accused of..

I think it's creepy and I don't understand why you do it.

Joe will get all the rehabilitation he requires during his lengthy incarceration.

caskur

We'll have to send him a cake with a file baked inside.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"We'll have to send him a cake with a file baked inside.

For his nails. He wants to look his best for all those inmates less than half his age.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"JOE, you're the only person besides SCOUSE that is obsessed with the orientation of male posters on an anonymous forums..

But, not even SCOUSE takes it to the extreme of stalking posters offline like you are accused of..

Well just so that it's on the record Fashionista, I can't post & don't post under the handle 'Joe' as your forum prevents me from doing it. Even in this guest posting mode.

Nor am I able to post in the main forum since your forum is so heavilly laden with censorship.

What you're afraid I'm not entirely sure.  Free speech?

You oughta try it since stomping-groundz allows it. Lotsa liberals & conservatives openly expressing themselves & disagreeing with each other over there. To sime extent even VF is a more open forum than this one.

You got all these layers of censorship. Is it a Chinese sorta thang to create layers of barriers to prevent others from expressing themselves? Why are you so hostile to 'outsiders'?

And since there is so much handlejacking in your forum, on the occasion that I choose to drop by it will be merely as 'guest' fron now on because I resent others impersonating me just as much as you would if someone pretended to be you in another forum. If you see 'Joe' in any handle assume that it isn't me. This is an official disclaimer.

Anyways you ought to think about being more open to free sperch & eliminate the handlejacking 'round here.

Just my two cents.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"

Joe will get all the rehabilitation he requires during his lengthy incarceration.

FYI liitle cowardly seoulcuck I have informed Fashionista on the odd occasion I post here, it will be as 'guest'.

So any handles impersonating or pretending to be me under the guise of 'Joe' are not me.

Just thought I'd letcha know.

Anonymous

Well Herman's already been on 'the Inside'.

That's why he's an expert at making barrelwash or prison wine, eh?

">

I think the inmates call it 'el pruno'.

Blurt

Quote from: "Guest"FYI liitle cowardly seoulcuck I have informed Fashionista on the odd occasion I post here, it will be as 'guest'.

So any handles impersonating or pretending to be me under the guise of 'Joe' are not me.

Yes, because there are far, far fewer guests posting as "Guest" than there are who post as "Joe."

You're a supreme imbecile, Guest.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"
Quote from: "Guest"FYI liitle cowardly seoulcuck I have informed Fashionista on the odd occasion I post here, it will be as 'guest'.

Yes, because there are far, far fewer guests posting as "Guest" than there are who post as "Joe."

...and henceforth you shall be known as 'The Cranky Tranny'.

But out of courtesy & congeniality, I'll refer to you as just 'Cranky', Blurt.

...'deal?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"

Well just so that it's on the record Fashionista, I can't post & don't post under the handle 'Joe' as your forum prevents me from doing it. Even in this guest posting mode.

Nor am I able to post in the main forum since your forum is so heavilly laden with censorship.

This response has nothing to do with what I posted..

Post as Joe, if you want, post as Fashionista(not logged in) if you want, this is a free for all..

Nobody cares, but I think most posters find it strange that a sixty year old man is so obsessed with the orientation of other posters perhaps even to the point of stalking them offline..

:crazy:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

This response has nothing to do with what I posted..

Post as Joe, if you want, post as Fashionista(not logged in) if you want, this is a free for all..

Nobody cares, but I think most posters find it strange that a sixty year old man is so obsessed with the orientation of other posters perhaps even to the point of stalking them offline..

:crazy:

I don't stalk anyone, Fashionista.

I just have an amazing recall of what they said.

I don't post under the influence of drugs or alcohol so my mind is sharp.

I actually remember everything people write.

As for Blurt - Blurt lies.It was not stalked.

Blurt & its brother openly boasted about their mother on VF & drew attention to theirselves long before those photos were ever posted. If Blurt didn't want others to comment upon or google then it shouldn't have said anything. Likewise if Blurt complains about others ridiculing its trans identity then it was best not to reveal that info to begin with.

The so called pi were commercial publicity photos taken by professional photographers with what considered state of the art equipment at the time in the public domain. They originally appeared in magazibes & were intended for public viewing and were not considered private when they were published and still aren't. I had no idea who was in the photos and it was Blurt's brother who said she was in them.. These were group photos with several people but I didn't ask Blurt'brothet to identify her & I still don't know who she is nor have I pursued it any further.

Posting those photos is the equivalent of putting up a team photo if the Calgary Flames.

I didn't upload those photos which originally appeared in a magazine.

They are not private family photos and the people who posed in them likely signed off on them too.

so no breach of privacy just like a Calgary Flames team photo. So if Blurt has a beef, then it should contact whomever uploaded them, the owner of the photos or google & sue them. Hyperlinking to public domain images isnt a crime.

Y'know since we're 2 of the few posters in these forums who aren't drunk, stoned, maybe you ought to have rules against drunken posting. Similar to rules against drunk driving. That way the crybabies  who bawl & expect Momma Fashionista to wipe their butthurt tears can grow the fuck up & start taking responsibility for their actions.

Anonymous

...and henceforth you shall be known as 'The Cranky Tranny'.

But out of courtesy & congeniality, I'll refer to you as just 'Cranky', Blurt.

...'deal?

But, old Blurt has banged women and you have not. So, maybe you should wear a frickin dress, cuz what you are wearing is not working with the gals.

Anonymous

Well Herman's already been on 'the Inside'.

That's why he's an expert at making barrelwash or prison wine, eh?

">

I think the inmates call it 'el pruno'.
I see now that you not only are on your way to the penn, you have already served hard time. They make booze in toilets, I didn't know that. Only someone who has been on the inside of a penn would know these things, aint that right locked up Joe.

Blurt

Quote from: "Joe, posting as "Guest""

Y'know since we're 2 of the few posters in these forums who aren't drunk, stoned, maybe you ought to have rules against drunken posting. Similar to rules against drunk driving. That way the crybabies  who bawl & expect Momma Fashionista to wipe their butthurt tears can grow the fuck up & start taking responsibility for their actions.

So, Joe-Guest (Guoe? Jest? don't rightly know what to call you anymore), are you saying that your inability to properly use a keyboard is not due to alcohol or drug use? that your hilarious typos are the result of either an impotent rage or a degenerative disorder affecting the three brain cells in charge of your motor control? and you ferry passengers in a three-and-a-half ton vehicle? while looking at beefcake pix on your flip-top Motorola?

It's worse than I thought. You're a peckish goober who can neither read nor write. And your balls have retreated into your vagina from disuse.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

So, Joe-Guest (Guoe? Jest? don't rightly know what to call you anymore), are you saying that your inability to properly use a keyboard is not due to alcohol or drug use? that your hilarious typos are the result of either an impotent rage or a degenerative disorder affecting the three brain cells in charge of your motor control? and you ferry passengers in a three-and-a-half ton vehicle? while looking at beefcake pix on your flip-top Motorola?

It's worse than I thought. You're a peckish goober who can neither read nor write. And your balls have retreated into your vagina from disuse.

Of course I type impaired. I am a sixty year old virgin with a lengthy criminal record for stalking. Alcohol and drugs are the only way I can make it through each day of my miserable existence.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Jailbird Joe"

Of course I type impaired. I am a sixty year old virgin with a lengthy criminal record for stalking. Alcohol and drugs are the only way I can make it through each day of my miserable existence.

No...Herman's the alcoholic.

The poor slob probably won't make it to his 60th birthday at the rate he's goin' drinkin' himself ta death!

Liver kin only take so much, eh?

Fashionista beddah compose the eulogy for her wayward forum son soon!

Get on it, Fashionista!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview