The best topic

Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

A new respiratory illness, not SARS, appears in China

Started by Anonymous, January 06, 2020, 08:41:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mel"The only true Canadians are White Canadians.

And Fash is a great example of why this is...

Knows virus is spreading, but just cannot wait to get back home to China.  Won't put plans on hold, as China visit is more important than anything else.

East Indians are no different.  They're loyalty is to India anyhow.

These Yellow and Brown groups must laugh in private, at just how fucking dumb White nations have become.

And if Fash gets sick there?  Guess who will foot that fucking bill?  White Canadians...

and yet Mel...what's noticeable is that these exotic diseases originate in China not India.

Most Indians appear to be vegetarians.

They won't eat or kill a cow blocking traffic because they think it could be a reincarnated relative.

It seems primitive but at least the Indians have some respect for life.

But many Chinese don't and they torture & kill something even eat it alive.

So this karma thang - the Indians might be onta something.

fuckugoogle

Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "fuckugoogle"
Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "fuckugoogle"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Health Alert"You can keep this one in the 'Rejected' subforum or move it to the main one, Fashionista.

In any event, this one isn't trolling.

...it'sfor Real:

https://www-cbc-ca.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.cbc.ca/amp/1.5415663?amp_js_v=a2&amp_gsa=1#amp_tf=From%20%251%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cbc.ca%2Fnews%2Fhealth%2Fmysterious-respiratory-illness-china-not-sars-1.5415663">https://www-cbc-ca.cdn.ampproject.org/v ... -1.5415663">https://www-cbc-ca.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.cbc.ca/amp/1.5415663?amp_js_v=a2&amp_gsa=1#amp_tf=From%20%251%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cbc.ca%2Fnews%2Fhealth%2Fmysterious-respiratory-illness-china-not-sars-1.5415663

I saw this one JOE..

I think it should stay here.
carona virus 4 confirmed in sydney today 5 min away from me

There are 5 now... I just heard it on the news.
the government full of shit thay say everything is under control what a joke i cannot see any good come from this its going to be bad

They should ground every plane for starters.

That is what I would do.
i agree but i think its to late now its here thay where roaming around for 1 week and we are not being told where thay where

fuckugoogle

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"

Knows virus is spreading, but just cannot wait to get back home to China.  Won't put plans on hold, as China visit is more important than anything else.

These Yellow and Brown groups must laugh in private, at just how fucking dumb White nations have become.

And if Fash gets sick there?  Guess who will foot that fucking bill?  White Canadians...

and yet Mel...what's noticeable is that these exotic diseases originate in China not India.

They won't eat or kill a cow blocking traffic because they think it could be a reincarnated relative.

Joe, little Fash will be around thirty years after you have died in the slammer.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Joe, little Fash will be around thirty years after you have died in the slammer.

">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

So what's prison like Herman?

Didja evah git 'teabagged' or didja 'teabag' someone in da joint?

I mean, yer the veteran the experienced one.

You been there, Bro!

Lemme know what it's like!

Heck I din' even know any of the slang, eh?

you know it all, Bud!

You da man, Herman.

Odinson

I do not think this virus kills people who have access to modern medical care..

Nor will it kill a person with a healthy immune system.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"I do not think this virus kills people who have access to modern medical care..

1 doctir, possibly a second, died after treating patients with corona virus:

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2020/jan/25/coronavirus-outbreak-doctor-in-wuhan-hospital-dies-as-army-medics-flown-in">https://www.theguardian.com/science/202 ... s-flown-in">https://www.theguardian.com/science/2020/jan/25/coronavirus-outbreak-doctor-in-wuhan-hospital-dies-as-army-medics-flown-in

Trouble isnt their medical technology, but what is going on outide of their hospitals.

Chinese hospitals & staff are as advanced, smart & competent as any.

Its the society itself which has to clean up.

Kinda like Europe cleaned itself up after the bubonic plague, eh.

Europe was also a dirty place at one time Odinson.

The Black Plague once spread to Scandinavia too.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Just Curious"

You been there, Bro!

you know it all, Bud!

You da man, Herman.

You will find out very soon what hard prison time is all about. You committed some serious crimes and now you are going to do some serious time.

And since you only stalk males and keep a record of the personal details of male posters, I think we can safely assume you will be in heaven getting "teabagged" as you gay criminals call it when you go max security.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Just Curious"

You been there, Bro!

you know it all, Bud!

You da man, Herman.

You will find out very soon what hard prison time is all about. You committed some serious crimes and now you are going to do some serious time.

And since you only stalk males and keep a record of the personal details of male posters, I think we can safely assume you will be in heaven getting "teabagged" as you gay criminals call it when you go max security.

I was not in a max security prison when I was a kid like where old Joe is headed. In fact, i had a job on the outside and returned to jail at night. Hell, I would get my employer to say I worked overtime when I was screwing my girlfriend. I got poontang on the inside and old Joe can't lose his cherry on the outside.  ac_toofunny

Don't worry Joe, any faggot stuff only happens in max prisons where you are going. You will finally lose your cherry, but not to a gal.

caskur

Quote from: "Odinson"I do not think this virus kills people who have access to modern medical care..

1 doctir, possibly a second, died after treating patients with corona virus:

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2020/jan/25/coronavirus-outbreak-doctor-in-wuhan-hospital-dies-as-army-medics-flown-in">https://www.theguardian.com/science/202 ... s-flown-in">https://www.theguardian.com/science/2020/jan/25/coronavirus-outbreak-doctor-in-wuhan-hospital-dies-as-army-medics-flown-in

Trouble isnt their medical technology, but what is going on outide of their hospitals.

Chinese hospitals & staff are as advanced, smart & competent as any.

Its the society itself which has to clean up.

Kinda like Europe cleaned itself up after the bubonic plague, eh.

Europe was also a dirty place at one time Odinson.

The Black Plague once spread to Scandinavia too.

Actually every 50yrs or less a plague went through Europe and reduced the population to 1/3.

There were two types of plagues, The Black Plague (which I may add is still around, India and Florida) And the Pneumonic plague... both bacterial infections.

No one knew about germs until a microscope was invented.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

A virus runs its course... it's the secondary bacterial infections that kills people... healthy or otherwise.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Has anybody heard from Fash. Shen or kiebers, has she sent you guys a pm? I sent her a pm, but it hasn't been read yet.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"Has anybody heard from Fash. Shen or kiebers, has she sent you guys a pm? I sent her a pm, but it hasn't been read yet.

I haven't, but I'm sure she's fine. Probably too busy enjoying her holiday in the [size=200]CHINESE PROVINCE OF TAIWAN.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "seoulbro"Has anybody heard from Fash. Shen or kiebers, has she sent you guys a pm? I sent her a pm, but it hasn't been read yet.

I haven't, but I'm sure she's fine. Probably too busy enjoying her holiday in the [size=200]CHINESE PROVINCE OF TAIWAN.[/size]

You mean the independent country of Taiwan, soon to be joined by hong Kong and macao

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview