Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Texas Hero

Started by Blazor, December 31, 2019, 10:59:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

I read that anti semitic attacks in Europe are increasing, especially in France.

Odinson

This would be ideal for Fashies church defense..

You can hide it behind the priests podium..

http://content.foto.mail.ru/community/zonawar.ru/1854/s-1911.jpg">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"This would be ideal for Fashies church defense..

You can hide it behind the priests podium..

http://content.foto.mail.ru/community/zonawar.ru/1854/s-1911.jpg">

That would keep people from falling asleep during the sermon.

@realAzhyaAryola

Why is there so much hate for jews? I do not understand why.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"Why is there so much hate for jews? I do not understand why.

I don't understand it either Azhya.

Odinson

They seem to prosper when every1 else is living in misery.

They have been the man behind the curtain in a lot of european wars.. Funding it all.

This is not some conspiracy paranoia.. Its a fact that certain jews have been so rich bankers that they could topple nations.

Their culture is all about money-making..

Jewish kids use their birthday money to invest in corporations.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"They seem to prosper when every1 else is living in misery.

They have been the man behind the curtain in a lot of european wars.. Funding it all.

This is not some conspiracy paranoia.. Its a fact that certain jews have been so rich bankers that they could topple nations.

And yet there are Ashkenazi Jew who loathe capitalism.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

They get blamed for capitalism and communism. Jews are just as varied in their politics as any other whites. What makes them different from other Europeans, is the way they value education. They are like Orientals that way.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

They get blamed for capitalism and communism. Jews are just as varied in their politics as any other whites. What makes them different from other Europeans, is the way they value education. They are like Orientals that way.

I still don't understand why they are hated so much that they create murderers who want to annihilate them.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"

I still don't understand why they are hated so much that they create murderers who want to annihilate them.

I don't know either. They are a diverse group of thinkers too.

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"

People scapegoat successful. It's happening with Orientals in the US. They must have had an unfair advantage. Nobody is a success through hard work.