The best topic

Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Now there's Ants...

Started by Anonymous, January 07, 2020, 03:00:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "Mel"
What you bought up there is supermarket grade. What I was talking about you buying was Pest Control guy grade.

You might see your ants return within a month.

The entire kitchen is being gutted sometime this month (hopefully), as I have a custom kitchen builder building my shit right now.

When the time comes for me to tear this shit out, I will have a better idea as to what needs to be done!

Since I have no children or pets, and am not a tree hugger either, I am not adverse to using any means/chemicals necessary to handle the problem once and for all!

Ants are a huge problem where I live in Perth Western Australia...

We pissfarted around with supermarket grade ant riders for a few years until someone told  me to go get some professional grade ant killer at the hardware store.

We took their advice .

It worked.

Something to think about if you stay where you are for a good length of time.

My daughter is in Australia right now.  Her actor boyfriend is from there and they went back during his break from shooting a tv series in England to visit his family while she is on break from film school.  Don't get me started... that child should be at Columbia Law and I get to endure my family asking me "but what is his real job" while I show them photos of her at Sundance and red carpet events....

Hello Caskur, it's been a while xoxox

Anonymous

Shit it logged me out while I was tying It's Murdy!  Xoxo

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza"DDT got a bad rap....

The ban on DDT killed millions of children in Africa.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Big Butt Tin Chink"
Quote from: "The answer man"DOH! You just rent an aardvark for a weekend and "BOOM", no more ants.

Safe, effective, no harsh chemicals

Or he could save the rental fee and just bore them to death with one of his never ending sob stories.

I can't help, but think you are mocking me with that handle. :sneaky2:

That's not it at all.

If I wanted to mock you I would use "Fat Ass Dog Eater".

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

So maybe not a bad thing after all, that it was forced off the shelves then...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

So maybe not a bad thing after all, that it was forced off the shelves then...

That's not funny Mel.

Anonymous

What you bought up there is supermarket grade. What I was talking about you buying was Pest Control guy grade.

The entire kitchen is being gutted sometime this month (hopefully), as I have a custom kitchen builder building my shit right now.

When the time comes for me to tear this shit out, I will have a better idea as to what needs to be done!

Since I have no children or pets, and am not a tree hugger either, I am not adverse to using any means/chemicals necessary to handle the problem once and for all!

Good thing you don't live in Arsetrayya, the tree huggers have those poor bastards bent over a barrel while smoke is blown up every available orifice!

No, really. The Greens there managed to stop controlled back burning during the cooler months in the name of conservation and had vast sections of bush designated as carbon sinks because Climate Change. One firefighter even got fined $100,000 of their monopolybux for clearing a firebreak about his house, which strangely enough was the ONLY house in the area to survive the bushfires when they swept through recently.

What a bunch of fucking wankers! Conservation turns half the countryside and its wildlife to ash and boiling puddles of fat while firestorms rage to furious heights, causing their own weather systems in the process. Hey, I know how we can save the environment; harpoon a greenie a day!

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"

Ants are a huge problem where I live in Perth Western Australia...

We pissfarted around with supermarket grade ant riders for a few years until someone told  me to go get some professional grade ant killer at the hardware store.

We took their advice .

It worked.

Something to think about if you stay where you are for a good length of time.

My daughter is in Australia right now.  Her actor boyfriend is from there and they went back during his break from shooting a tv series in England to visit his family while she is on break from film school.  Don't get me started... that child should be at Columbia Law and I get to endure my family asking me "but what is his real job" while I show them photos of her at Sundance and red carpet events....

Hello Caskur, it's been a while xoxox

Wow. That totally sounds legit!

Vancouver

Mix 1 part borax with 2 parts sugar. Put it somewhere under a cupboard, where the ants will find it.

It's the same effective chemicals as many bait traps use. They'll be excited by the sugar, and carry the borax to their nest, where it will kill the colony.

Some ants aren't after sugar, and prefer protein. If the ants don't go for the sugar mixture, try peanut butter instead.
Time is malleable

Anonymous

Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"Mix 1 part borax with 2 parts sugar. Put it somewhere under a cupboard, where the ants will find it.

It's the same effective chemicals as many bait traps use. They'll be excited by the sugar, and carry the borax to their nest, where it will kill the colony.

Some ants aren't after sugar, and prefer protein. If the ants don't go for the sugar mixture, try peanut butter instead.

British Columbians seem to know how to deal with ants..

They've never been a problem in our house, my mother's house, or my mother in law's house.

Anonymous

Now that I'm tearing the entire fucking kitchen out, I'll deal with those little fuckers as need be!

Look at all the grease and shit behind where the range exhaust fan was!  Most homeowners don't dig into there.

Mel digs deep...

https://i.ibb.co/WsP8MCs/IMG-3135.jpg">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mel"Now that I'm tearing the entire fucking kitchen out, I'll deal with those little fuckers as need be!

Look at all the grease and shit behind where the range exhaust fan was!  Most homeowners don't dig into there.

Mel digs deep...

https://i.ibb.co/WsP8MCs/IMG-3135.jpg">

That reminds me, I must clean our range hood next weekend.

Anonymous

Today the kitchen, tomorrow the World.

Next in line is gutting the bathrooms...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview