The best topic

Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Now there's Ants...

Started by Anonymous, January 07, 2020, 03:00:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

...running all over my god damned kitchen counter.

They appeared more recently.  I don't have much out to attract them.

I am quickly losing any love for this house.  I want to fix it up now, hopefully sell for a minimal loss, buy a nice piece of property in the area, and have a trailer home delivered to live on.  Some trailer trash homes are actually quite nice, and when they're brand new I can keep it that way.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Family?

None.  I roll solo...

Frood

Quote from: "Mel"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Family?

None.  I roll solo...

No, the ants.  ac_dance
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

This is no laughing matter!

This place has been a nightmare that has been fighting me every step of the way for the last couple months.  I love the area, but hate this fucking house.  I am not skilled enough to do a complete reno.

Frood

Quote from: "Mel"This is no laughing matter!

This place has been a nightmare that has been fighting me every step of the way for the last couple months.  I love the area, but hate this fucking house.  I am not skilled enough to do a complete reno.

Sorry. You walked right into that one!  :001_tongue:
Blahhhhhh...

caskur

Quote from: "Mel"...running all over my god damned kitchen counter.

They appeared more recently.  I don't have much out to attract them.

I am quickly losing any love for this house.  I want to fix it up now, hopefully sell for a minimal loss, buy a nice piece of property in the area, and have a trailer home delivered to live on.  Some trailer trash homes are actually quite nice, and when they're brand new I can keep it that way.

Just get some decent ant bait, silly. It'll cost about $80 (might be cheaper where you live)
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Or you could invite Caskunt up to talk at them. She's killed enough forums in her time, it stands to reason she'll make short work of a few ants once she starts jamming her snout into their business.  :evilthoughts2:

caskur

Quote from: "Guest"Or you could invite Caskunt up to talk at them. She's killed enough forums in her time, it stands to reason she'll make short work of a few ants once she starts jamming her snout into their business.  :evilthoughts2:

You are a mega moron if you think I give a toss about people's bizzness, dope.

You'd like me to stick my nose in your bizzness but you're only a notch above a hobo and don't have a bizzness.... :laugh3: lol
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "Guest"Or you could invite Caskunt up to talk at them. She's killed enough forums in her time, it stands to reason she'll make short work of a few ants once she starts jamming her snout into their business.  :evilthoughts2:

Aha, so I did convince you the error of your ways when you attempted to spam V-Agent's PI across The Retard Farm all those years ago! My good deed for the day!

Dib dib dib...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"

Aha, so I did convince you the error of your ways when you attempted to spam V-Agent's PI across The Retard Farm all those years ago! My good deed for the day!

Dib dib dib...

Never happened Summie.

Get sober buddy.

Anonymous

Quote from: "V-Agent impersonator"

Dib dib dib...

Never happened Summie.

Sure it happened. Right before she started repeatedly plastering Doomsday posts littered with ATVile's details all over the forums there. So she's a spammer as well as a PI merchant.

Strange, isn't that what I'm supposed to have been a master of "V-Agent"?  :laugh3:

Anonymous

Quote from: "V-Agent"

Dib dib dib...

Never happened Summie.

Get sober buddy.

I'm sorry for ironing your furry Cosplay chaps. Please come home. Your other mother and I are worried about you...

caskur

Quote from: "V-Agent"

Dib dib dib...

Never happened Summie.

Get sober buddy.

Hi V-Agent. Long time no see.  ac_hithere

Do you think Dum Sum had some homoerotic feelings for you and wanted to rub his grubby shit encrusted fingernails through your lovely long goldened locks?
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Come back V-Agent, we miss you especially when you outdo Dum Sum's scrollbombs with you reader digest short stories. Blackmuse would LOVE it if you returned.
- Andy Warhol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview