Last post: July 07, 2024, 10:23:32 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

LIVE!

Started by Anonymous, January 08, 2020, 03:41:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

We require bathing daily and a minimum IQ of 78 to work here

Anonymous

I'm looking for a federal witness?  I need to assassinate him immediately.

Anonymous

We would prefer if you kept taking the bus

Anonymous

Anonymous

Im sorry but things are just no going to work between

It IS you, not me

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fact checker"
Quote from: "PT Barnum"PM King Martini at BF for more details. We also have an app for iPhone and Android devices.

Flaming is dead, except at the KM forum!

who is King Martini ?

Another old white guy that wants my big round sexy yellow ASS.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li" Another old white guy that wants my big round sexy yellow ASS.

Damn girl!  Where you been all my life???!?  You can cybersex me up any day, baby!  I won't even do a background check or ask if your avatar is legit.  

I'd be willing to encroach your living sitch after one sesh :6:

">

Anonymous

Quote from: "King Martini"
Quote from: "Shen Li" Another old white guy that wants my big round sexy yellow ASS.

Damn girl!  Where you been all my life???!?  You can cybersex me up any day, baby!  I won't even do a background check or ask if your avatar is legit.  

I'd be willing to encroach your living sitch after one sesh :6:

">

That avatar isn't me. However, I'm not above a little cybersex. ac_dance  :yahoo:

Thiel

gay, conservative and proud

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li" That avatar isn't me. However, I'm not above a little cybersex. ac_dance  :yahoo:

Damn girl, I wanna make friends with that delicious ghetto bootay.  Get all up in it and nom nom nom.  You sure you're not holding out on me now, boo?  I know you're being shy.  I bet you've got some delicious cake burgers like that avatar.  I'm already feelin sprung AF  ac_lovestruck

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li" That avatar isn't me. However, I'm not above a little cybersex. ac_dance  :yahoo:

Damn girl, I wanna make friends with that delicious ghetto bootay.  Get all up in it and nom nom nom.  You sure you're not holding out on me now, boo?  I know you're being shy.  I bet you've got some delicious cake burgers like that avatar.  I'm already feelin sprung AF  ac_lovestruck

Marty,

Once you go Asian, you never go caucasian. ac_dance  :yahoo:

Frood

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Marty,

">

:laugh3:
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

^I didn't know a band wrote a song about Fash.

Anonymous

Marty,

I was arrested last year for stalking Chinese girls on their way to and from school.

Anonymous

Quote from: "14 EDWARD 88"

Marty,

I was arrested last year for stalking Chinese girls on their way to and from school.

Why doesn't somebody just shoot you, you sick little maggot. What am I saying, who needs a gun to kill a wuss like you.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview