News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Who is the shittiest poster out here besides mel?

Started by Anonymous, January 09, 2020, 02:59:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Many of them exist.  It is good that they do actually, since it makes my job of looking less shitty much easier...

Anonymous

Any poster who resorts to PI is a shitty poster.  PERIOD.  Real life contact is a no-no.

Flamers misconstrued what PI was when they realized their doxing antics were killing the game.  That's when the trolls retired.  We are trying to play a better game at MMP.

I would like to point out that I refused to be manipulated by the shittiest poster to ever live, King Mar~Teeny~Weenie.  His antics didn't touch my site because I'm an analytical thinker and saw through his lies.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"OP is a faggot.

He might be.  It's Real Woman's friend, most likely...

It'll be a proxy IP addy originating out of either Amsterdam or Manchester , if I was a betting man!   :laugh:

Anonymous

If you want to see it cry, just lock the forum down for a few hours...   :icon_wink:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Murdock"Any poster who resorts to PI is a shitty poster.  PERIOD.  Real life contact is a no-no.

Flamers misconstrued what PI was when they realized their doxing antics were killing the game.  That's when the trolls retired.  We are trying to play a better game at MMP.

I would like to point out that I refused to be manipulated by the shittiest poster to ever live, King Mar~Teeny~Weenie.  His antics didn't touch my site because I'm an analytical thinker and saw through his lies.

Why couldn't you just let me destroy your site like I did SG?  Why won't you let me manipulate you like I do every other admin/poster?  Why did you convince Dovey to not let me move in?  

WHY MURDOCK???? WHY?????  :4jn79i:

Anonymous

Quote from: "King Martini"
Quote from: "Murdock"Any poster who resorts to PI is a shitty poster.  PERIOD.  Real life contact is a no-no.

Why couldn't you just let me destroy your site like I did SG?  Why won't you let me manipulate you like I do every other admin/poster?  Why did you convince Dovey to not let me move in?  

WHY MURDOCK???? WHY?????  :4jn79i:

Did you tap into the waitresses tip jar again, Kevin?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mels Ass"Cast your votes

Mel is not so bad. He likes to talk about himself, but he is not the only narcissist here.

Odinson

Melskie is a functioning alcoholic..

He is doing better than most.

You dont need to be in a relationship all the time like some desperate slag..

Maybe he just dont wanna deal with a woman at the moment..

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"Melskie is a functioning alcoholic..

He is doing better than most.

Maybe he just dont wanna deal with a woman at the ever..

Fixed it for you.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"

Maybe he just dont wanna deal with a woman at the moment..

Well well well... here you are.  I've missed seeing you.  Find you way back to MMP (this site keeps logging me out) and we can have a little cyber romp in the pm sack... we don't have to be in a relationship for that now do we, handsome?  :t4520:

Xoxo Murdy

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mel"If you want to see it cry, just lock the forum down for a few hours...   :icon_wink:

The only person crying when your forum was locked down was you.

"I will not tolerate Mel bashing".... :t1929:  ac_crying

Sound familiar?... :laugh3:

Anonymous

Anonymous

I may not be the shittiest poster, but I'm the only one who has been warned by the police about stalking posters.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview