The best topic

Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

KEVIN!

Started by Anonymous, January 09, 2020, 09:47:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

When I went on Kevins podcast he jerked off in front of me.So I opened my legs and the putrid stench ruined the recording.I'm really mad Dovey had sex with him first so I'm going to hunt h8im down and make him smell my putrid stink hole like I did with Thuggy.

Anonymous

My client has anal warts the size of golf balls and is attributing them to that  Broken King Martini mug he received.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Vitriol's lawyer"My client has anal warts the size of golf balls and is attributing them to that  Broken King Martini mug he received.

Counsel, did you ACTUALLY expect to get quality product from a loser like Kevin?

Bailiff, please remove these shit/jizz stained cut-off sweats we received from Plaintiff's witness that were entered as Exhibit "NAY"

Anonymous

I fucked my best friends ex and can't understand why she was mad with me.

You should all come post at my hovel though as I'm really trustworthy.Hey stop deleting my threads you bastids chink lovers.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mordock"I fucked my best friends ex and can't understand why she was mad with me.

You should all come post at my hovel though as I'm really trustworthy.Hey stop deleting my threads you bastids chink lovers.

When?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mordock"I fucked my best friends ex and can't understand why she was mad with me.

You can't trust those sneaky fucking Chinks.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

When?

I'll tell you later sweet cheeks.

Anonymous

When?

About 20 mins ago. It was a thread titled MMP. I posted in it.

Anonymous

I would never do that to Dovey.  Just like I wouldn't stand by her through rehab.  I have principalities.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

When?

About 20 mins ago. It was a thread titled MMP. I posted in it.

That cum bucket is so desperate for posters that she even lets sea major post on her hovel.You should all visit though as it's a lovely place and the owner is not in any way an untrustworthy whore that fucks her best mates b/f.

Anonymous

Not sure if there is any truth to this rumor but I have heard that fine upstanding stud of a man that goes by the name reaper has deleted his account at mmp and is starting his roast pit off again at SG and is bringing all his people with him.Apparently as soon as he came on the market Flea jumped at the chance to bring him to SG and made him co/owner.Someone sure fucked up there I tells you.

It's just a flame town rumor at the moment but wouldn't that be awesome and a big fuck you to people that think it's ok to shit on there best mates.

Anonymous

Kevin finally called me. Collect. But he wouldn't say where he is now.

Does anyone know what happened to him?

He used to be fairly level headed, but that's when he wore his hair in a flat top.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"Not sure if there is any truth to this rumor but I have heard that fine upstanding stud of a man that goes by the name reaper has deleted his account at mmp and is starting his roast pit off again at SG and is bringing all his people with him.Apparently as soon as he came on the market Flea jumped at the chance to bring him to SG and made him co/owner.Someone sure fucked up there I tells you.

It's just a flame town rumor at the moment but wouldn't that be awesome and a big fuck you to people that think it's ok to shit on there best mates.

Will he die of cancer first though?

Or will Flea just suck the life out of him first.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"Not sure if there is any truth to this rumor but I have heard that fine upstanding stud of a man that goes by the name reaper has deleted his account at mmp and is starting his roast pit off again at SG and is bringing all his people with him.Apparently as soon as he came on the market Flea jumped at the chance to bring him to SG and made him co/owner.Someone sure fucked up there I tells you.

An alternative rumor is that Murdock castrated you with a nail clipper and your moobs have been leaking mayonnaise ever since

reaper

Quote from: "Captain Cock"

An alternative rumor is that Murdock castrated you with a nail clipper and your moobs have been leaking mayonnaise ever since

That's all true.I'm pretty scared of murdock .

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview