The best topic

Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Murdock

Started by Anonymous, January 09, 2020, 06:26:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: "Fashionista"I've never heard of Farmer..

Does he use any other handles?

unemployedkernel

Ah yeah... unemployedUrinal

whatever happened to that guy?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"Calling someones job out of spite because you got told to kick rocks, attempting to take income away from kids because someone didnt wanna play your bullshit game is something a complete shit bag does.

Agreed. As is withholding children's gaming devices, ranting endlessly about said shitbags, lying about anything it occurs to you to lie about (ie: trolling) and calling peoples employers to find out their employment status there. Which paints both of them, along with a good many here as complete shitbags.

Just some of us are more iconic than others. Which is why we make for excellent go-to topics for discussion.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: "Guest"Calling someones job out of spite because you got told to kick rocks, attempting to take income away from kids because someone didnt wanna play your bullshit game is something a complete shit bag does.

Agreed. As is withholding children's gaming devices, ranting endlessly about said shitbags, lying about anything it occurs to you to lie about (ie: trolling) and calling peoples employers to find out their employment status there. Which paints both of them, along with a good many here as complete shitbags.

Just some of us are more iconic than others. Which is why we make for excellent go-to topics for discussion.

Correction, you mean asking your kid if you can borrow it to play tetris, then take it out of state and pawn it.

Then start a stupid fight and refuse to take it back

Them demand it back and threaten police and lie about having an autistic kid and all that mess.

Refuse to pay the remaining costs of the pawn fee and shipping for your kids switch you shouldnt have taken.

If you dont want to get busted in lies, dont be such a fucking lie.

And I'm MORE than happy to back up EVERYTHING I have said.

No one believes anything out of your damn mouth. Not even your kids. I cannot imagine being such a fucking lowlife that even my kids dont believe anything I say.

You really need to be publically fucking shamed until you stop being a grotesque fucking shit bag who lived 47 years thinking women pissed out of their clits.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview