Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

The Rancid Onion Award For Worst Forum Goes To MMP

Started by Anonymous, January 10, 2020, 03:15:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Murdock tells Fash to invite me to MMP.  I post here and at BC exclusively. However, I figured why not take a look.

What do I see? Less than 30 posts a day, a couple of old elitist white libtards who fancy the sound of their own narcissism and Sea Dunce is the most prolific poster for fuck sakes. My membership at that funeral home lasted less than five fucking minutes.

Worst one of these fucking forums by a country mile. Don't waste five mins of ur time like I did. Stay the fuck away.

reaper

Quote from: "Shen Li"
What do I see? Less than 30 posts a day

It's picked up then with me not about  ac_dance  ac_lmfao  ac_toofunny  ac_toofunny

Na,Its a good forum with mostly decent people on there Shen.Give it a chance and try not to judge it on first appearances.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"Murdock tells Fash to invite me to MMP.  I post here and at BC exclusively. However, I figured why not take a look.

What do I see? Less than 30 posts a day, a couple of old elitist white libtards who fancy the sound of their own narcissism and Sea Dunce is the most prolific poster for fuck sakes. My membership at that funeral home lasted less than five fucking minutes.

Worst one of these fucking forums by a country mile. Don't waste five mins of ur time like I did. Stay the fuck away.

Oh gosh, what did you do?

I get along very well with Murdock and I'd like it to stay that way..

I invited you to MMP thinking that you'd remember you're thirty five, not thirteen..

You've put me in an awkward situation.

Anonymous

Quote from: "reaper"

It's picked up then with me not about  ac_dance  ac_lmfao  ac_toofunny  ac_toofunny

Na,Its a good forum with mostly decent people on there Shen.Give it a chance and try not to judge it on first appearances.

My debut on that mortuary of a forum was about as subtle as a fart in an elevator or lift as you would say. ac_toofunny

reaper

My debut on that mortuary of a forum was about as subtle as a fart in an elevator or lift as you would say. ac_toofunny

I'd go and look but some bastard deleted my account !  :2r4ml1j_th:

Anonymous

You deleted your own account.You backward cock munching retard.

Anonymous

My 5 mins at MMP contained more excitement than all the rest of that dead board's dreary existence combined.

Anonymous

My 5 mins at MMP contained more excitement than all the rest of that dead board's dreary existence combined.

Do you have any idea how immature you are..

If somebody invites you to their home, you should conduct yourself respectfully.

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"MMP is one of the closed flame forums, is that correct?

It's closed because they're so embarrassed how dead it is. Most boring forum I've ever seen.

reaper

No it's neither a troll or flame forum.

It's a general discussion forum with the odd bit of banter mixed in.It is/was a closed forum though.Not to sure if it still is as there was onward discussions on wether to make it open to the public or not.

reaper

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Do you have any idea how immature you are..

If somebody invites you to their home, you should conduct yourself respectfully.

Don't worry yourself Fash.

I know the people there well enough to say they really won't worry that someone doesn't like it on there.

Anonymous

No it's neither a troll or flame forum.

It's a general discussion forum with the odd bit of banter mixed in.It is/was a closed forum though.Not to sure if it still is as there was onward discussions on wether to make it open to the public or not.

So it's more like this place.

Gaon

The Russian Rock It

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview