Replies: 10389
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:36:52 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

A

Men with Facial Hair

Started by Anonymous, October 19, 2012, 09:17:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 11 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frost

I started my goatee today, might as well for a bit since I'm an old goat  :lol:

Ill likely get tired of it in a few days when it looks like I have been baking bread, and have flower in it.  :lol:

Frost

Quote from: "Odinson"http://i584.photobucket.com/albums/ss288/Playersfiles/UB/members/cynric.jpg">

I think I can pull that off.

Good movie :) sort of some true stuff in it like the invasion.

I should grow that beard  :lol:

Odinson

Quote from: "Hello Kitty"Look at Shen Li and Fashionista cream their jeans over some white cock.

Hey, if the panties are not wet, you are doing something wrong. ;)

Big Wave Dave

Quote from: "Kala"
Quote from: "seoulbro"I can't really grow a beard. It comes in very sparse and some areas of my face not at all.

Asian men look like pre teenage boys. Real men should be able to grow beards and hair on their chests.

Asian broads like to grab the hair on my arms and chest.

Renee

I like a full beard on a guy if it's well manicured and clean. My husband has a full beard and I'm always trying to trim the stray hairs that he misses. :D  In my opinion he carries the full beard off well in fact it fits his whole look because he's you typical Nordic scary looking big biker/viking kinda guy.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Renee

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Hello Kitty"Look at Shen Li and Fashionista cream their jeans over some white cock.

^ This ^ Is the truest statement I've seen around here so far.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Odinson

Quote from: "Renee"

^ This ^ Is the truest statement I've seen around here so far.

:D

Odinson

Odinson

I use scissors, razor and a comb.

Odinson

I´m trying to maintain a northern look.

My body is pretty colourfully haired.  :lol:

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Odinson"I´m trying to maintain a northern look.

My body is pretty colourfully haired.  :lol:

:roll:

Yup.

Odinson

:roll:

Yup.

Do you have a hairy chest Odie?

8-)

Odinson

Do you have a hairy chest Odie?

8-)

I will put my tongue back in my mouth.

You don´t like hairy chests?  :lol:

Renee

Quote from: "Renee"I like a full beard on a guy if it's well manicured and clean. My husband has a full beard and I'm always trying to trim the stray hairs that he misses. :D  In my opinion he carries the full beard off well in fact it fits his whole look because he's you typical Nordic scary looking big biker/viking kinda guy.

MANICURED....that's the key for me too Renee. I would rather men have no facial hair than a scruffy, unkempt beard. I mean serious YUCK factor. One that is maintained on a daily basis can be soooooo sexy.

Your hubby sounds he's really masculine Renee. I had a feeling you and I had similar tastes in men. I cannot fucking stand effeminate crybaby men. I will take a guy with a messy beard anyday over one of those dandyboys.

My husband is very, very masculine, almost cave man like. He's 6'3", 250lbs of pipe fitting muscle. He and his brothers have a mechanical contracting business together and even though he is the managing partner he still likes to get his hands dirty. He walks around with 8 foot lengths of 4" dia steel pipe on his shoulder like it was nothing.  He hunts he fishes he does historical German Long sword and Italian rapier fencing among other things. He is constantly coming home with cuts and bruises and filthy clothes but I wouldn't change him for the world.  

I too cannot stand effeminate metro sexual assholes. They are a major turn off for me. Men are supposed to be men not little boys and definitely not overly sensitive blown dry, cologne wearing, prancing, wimps. You

You know I have a girl friend whose husband can't even change a tire or check his car oil. Hell I can change a tire. He's a complete priss and I have no idea what she sees in that kind of man.  :?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Renee"I like a full beard on a guy if it's well manicured and clean. My husband has a full beard and I'm always trying to trim the stray hairs that he misses. :D  In my opinion he carries the full beard off well in fact it fits his whole look because he's you typical Nordic scary looking big biker/viking kinda guy.

MANICURED....that's the key for me too Renee. I would rather men have no facial hair than a scruffy, unkempt beard. I mean serious YUCK factor. One that is maintained on a daily basis can be soooooo sexy.

Your hubby sounds he's really masculine Renee. I had a feeling you and I had similar tastes in men. I cannot fucking stand effeminate crybaby men. I will take a guy with a messy beard anyday over one of those dandyboys.

My husband is very, very masculine, almost cave man like. He's 6'3", 250lbs of pipe fitting muscle. He and his brothers have a mechanical contracting business together and even though he is the managing partner he still likes to get his hands dirty. He walks around with 8 foot lengths of 4" dia steel pipe on his shoulder like it was nothing.  He hunts he fishes he does historical German Long sword and Italian rapier fencing among other things. He is constantly coming home with cuts and bruises and filthy clothes but I wouldn't change him for the world.  

I too cannot stand effeminate metro sexual assholes. They are a major turn off for me. Men are supposed to be men not little boys and definitely not overly sensitive blown dry, cologne wearing, prancing, wimps. You

You know I have a girl friend whose husband can't even change a tire or check his car oil. Hell I can change a tire. He's a complete priss and I have no idea what she sees in that kind of man.  :?

Ms Renee, your husband sounds a little bit like mine..

My husband has a master electrician designation and is the shop manager for a specialty oilfield service company..

His work has taken him all over the world, but he likes his current position because he can spend time on weekends plying hockey, cutting wood, fly fishing or working on our house, or family members houses..

I can drive a car, but I don't even know how to add windshield washer fluid.

:(