Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

bad thing happened to me AGAIN

Started by jaysings, October 04, 2013, 10:40:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jaysings

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "jaysings"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Out of my hands Jay. Both over $2000.00 which automatically means cops involved.

did u cause the accident in a snowing day?

We are fortunate that we have only one vehicle between us, not including the RV and no preventable claims..

Our auto insurance premiums are low.

is your husband's name on your insurance? Someone can buy the insurance for someone else as far as I've known

Anonymous

how severe damage did u make in those two claims? why didn't u pay for the damage by yourself?

Out of my hands Jay. Both over $2000.00 which automatically means cops involved.

One was in the dead heat of summer and the other was in the first few days of November. No snow on the ground, but my attention was not on my driving.

jaysings

One was in the dead heat of summer and the other was in the first few days of November. No snow on the ground, but my attention was not on my driving.

yes, what u've experienced is fully conceivable to me because I did draw my attention away a fraction of second while driving and crashed into the another party's car from behind then

Anonymous

yes, what u've experienced is fully conceivable to me because I did draw my attention away a fraction of second while driving and crashed into the another party's car from behind then

You and Shen Li need to be careful when you drive..

Ignoring your phone is a good policy.

jaysings

I never pick up any phone call even if the BC cellphone law wouldn't have been enacted

that accident was done by devil's hands because I just glanced at somewhere out of corner of my eye and looked straight as I almost crashed into that car from behind. hitting the brake immediately didn't hold the accident off anyhow

Anonymous

I never pick up any phone call even if the BC cellphone law wouldn't have been enacted

that accident was done by devil's hands because I just glanced at somewhere out of corner of my eye and looked straight as I almost crashed into that car from behind. hitting the brake immediately didn't hold the accident off anyhow

Smart phones and driving do not mix Jaysings.

jaysings

nono. I never touch the phone while driving even if there is an emergent call that I have to pick up

Anonymous

nono. I never touch the phone while driving even if there is an emergent call that I have to pick up

It can wait until you are parked.