Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Flea

Started by Anonymous, January 13, 2020, 10:37:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Guest"
It's my understanding Jersey Gurl looks after all things tech at SG.

She does. She also looks after all things tech at Mudcocks Shitpit. I can just imagine the glee with which she is rubbing her hands together at the prospect of getting her claws into this place.

Say, on a somewhat related note, what do you think about the PRC's efforts to extend the sphere of their social credit score into Hong Kong and Taiwan? I know Australia has seen some grumbling about the creep and creep of it into Darwin, just wondering how you felt about it, given your understandable predilection towards Taiwan's sovereignity?

Taiwan just had an election and President Tsai's pro independence Democratic Progressive Party won a decisive win..

The pan green side, or pro Taiwanese independence parties won a majority of the seats in the legislative Yuan too..

Naturally, I was quite happy about that and Beijing very unhappy..

Before the Hong Kong protests, the KMT and DPP were tied in the polls..

Beijing's interference in HK helped reelect a pro sovereignty government in Taiwan.

:laugh:

All well and good, but it doesn't quite address the query I made about the social credit rating system. Perhaps you thought that a sovereign government in Taiwan would preclude such. Well, Australia's government is presumably sovereign too, yet that doesn't seem to have had much of a limiting factor of Jinping sponsored actors roaming the streets... or indeed worming their way into the federal parliament of that nation.

I'm interested for two reasons. One being that Taiwan is a good deal closer to the PRC in terms of geography than Australia is. The other reason....

Well, lets just say I've seen enough annexings to know the signs. As has been previously noted, I'm a rather devious bastard, and not adverse to the notion some people (alright MOST people) need to learn the hard way for themselves.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "ThugLife"
Quote from: "Mel"Probably the only successful way to ever make that happen with any possibility of success would be to run one forum under one domain, but have different subs for each Admin, since I can guarantee that certain forum operators will want to keep their way of doing things.

Of course, the problem will also arise as to who would have access to the server, since that person could wipe out all boards with a couple of mouse clicks.

That can all be created with relative ease

Than let's make that our new years resolution..

I get along with Murdy and flea....I can work with both of them if they can work with each other.

Yeah, well count me out.

....... that uncomfortable  silence when the person who was never invited to begin with because they smell funny declares they arent going to the party

I think the community will scratch by without all two of your regular posters, Slow Cunt

Mint?

Thuglife, let's make this happen this year..

I sent a pm to Murdock.

You don't think we should perhaps wait until Cunt makes it over his "thuggy ruined my life with SQL injection attacks" hysteria?

Do you think we'll succeed? All three forums without the fast pace, action packed posting styles of his three active posters at Flame Bloopers? And let's not forget, without his commitment to our humble little community where will we get up to the minute details on what Evil Blood's flatulence happens to smell like at any given time by a guy so dedicated to the craft he keeps his nostrils propped open with toothpicks 24/7 as he sleeps on the couch just to be sure.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mel"Probably the only successful way to ever make that happen with any possibility of success would be to run one forum under one domain, but have different subs for each Admin, since I can guarantee that certain forum operators will want to keep their way of doing things.

Of course, the problem will also arise as to who would have access to the server, since that person could wipe out all boards with a couple of mouse clicks.

I get along with Murdy and flea....I can work with both of them if they can work with each other.

Yeah, well count me out.

....... that uncomfortable  silence when the person who was never invited to begin with because they smell funny declares they arent going to the party

I think the community will scratch by without all two of your regular posters, Slow Cunt

Mint?

I sent a pm to Murdock.

You don't think we should perhaps wait until Cunt makes it over his "thuggy ruined my life with SQL injection attacks" hysteria?

Do you think we'll succeed? All three forums without the fast pace, action packed posting styles of his three active posters at Flame Bloopers? And let's not forget, without his commitment to our humble little community where will we get up to the minute details on what Evil Blood's flatulence happens to smell like at any given time by a guy so dedicated to the craft he keeps his nostrils propped open with toothpicks 24/7 as he sleeps on the couch just to be sure.

I think we'll manage.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Murdock"
Quote from: "Fashionista" I get along with Murdy and flea....I can work with both of them if they can work with each other.

I'm not the issue.  

But I'm also not an unreasonable panel abuser... so there is that....

What assurances would you need to agree to this?

Fash, I just endured another situation about a month ago where I was convinced for weeks to rejoin SG and then Flea deleted me as soon as I got there.

I will never trust her because of this.  Ever.

Biggie Smiles

Yeah, well count me out.

Mint?

I sent a pm to Murdock.

I think we'll manage.

lmao..... totally dismissed someone and their delusions of grandeur with grace and elegance

You can almost see the asbestos blowing out of his dumbo ears and nostrils now.  :laugh3:

Anonymous

Biggie, I have to go to sleep now, but we'll talk in the coming days and weeks..

Maybe after I get back from Taiwan in mid February..

I'm leaving on the twenty fifth.

Anonymous

I think we'll manage.

Yes, we will.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Jersey Gurl"

You give yourself too much credit. The only thing that got wrecked was Ceedub's board. Took two weeks of near constant attacks, attempts to elevate certain members to admin status and all without success.

My admin status? The panel I argued against in the first place until Ceedub explained my reasons for not having the panel were invalid considering her intentions with the board? I'll probably see it offered me again. I imagine it will be to her cost and am inclined to coach her against it once again, but having proved myself as a class over and above the wild eyed monkeys that get their jollies pushing panel buttons (and running malicious scripts) I wouldn't be at all surprised if she carries the argument in her favour. Meaning that when she seeks my assistance with the multimedia component of her site again, I shall acquiesce.

Bonesaw will likely be offered his admin panel back too, and for similar reasons. And yes, I know it rankles you that he described me as the quintessential troll and flamer in your poutbox. Almost as much as it bugs you that I can learn this all so easily, in spite of your best efforts to lock your forum down.

Guess you'll just have to make good on your promise of further efforts to fuck Ceedub's sites over when she sends them live again. Might I suggest you hold off on your efforts for a few weeks, or maybe even months before you stop steaming behind your keyboard and vent your digital spleen at the lovely Ceedub's efforts? After all, it might be a little hard to market any future attacks as some "random hacker" if they recommence quite literally in the moment it starts getting press in your petty hate hidey hole, hmmm?

Especially when there's a much juicier $800 BH clone operating just up the street from it.

Heh.

Erica Mena

Absolutely NOT. I can work with you, not her.

She's never going to be welcomed at SG. ANYONE who threatens to contact my spouse/family over this flame shit will never be welcomed there. Given that she has a history of doing so PLUS I know she's the one who encouraged Dovey to contact Poofer's BM, absofuckinglutely NO. She has no self control when it comes to bringing up people's families/kids and I've put way too much effort in making sure that stuff doesn't happen there. The answer is NO, please do not ask again.
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Compton's Most Wanted"

She's never going to be welcomed at SG. ANYONE who threatens to contact my spouse/family over this flame shit will never be welcomed there. Given that she has a history of doing so PLUS I know she's the one who encouraged Dovey to contact Poofer's BM, absofuckinglutely NO. She has no self control when it comes to bringing up people's families/kids and I've put way too much effort in making sure that stuff doesn't happen there. The answer is NO, please do not ask again.

There goes that idea.

:sad:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Compton's Most Wanted"

I think we need to see proof of this threat. It's not as if flea hasn't lied about this shit before

Erica Mena

You don't need to see shit cuz proof or no proof, she still don't get to join. She's not worth going to jail over and that's exactly what will happen if she contacts my family.

This is someone who created that shithole dead zone site with the intent of " stealing flea's membership and making SG go 404 ". Even after she spammed the SG membership via PM, this bitch still couldn't make a busy successful site. You really think imma let her try and come and ruin what we've created ? That's all she'll do cuz the members will end up deserting SG if they have to read her life stories. I think it's hilarious that any of you thought I'd agree to this.

I do wanna thank her tho for admitting that she's the one behind the guest posting. Now Poofer and cunt know it wasn't me cloning or posting personal shit.
<t></t>

Anonymous

Couchtown faggots hear this song,

Do Dah, Do Dah,

They have no place to belong,

Oh Do Dah Day.

Where will the scroll bombs stay?

Here they're just in the way,

They have no couch on which to play,

(lol) Oh Do Dah Day.

https://media.giphy.com/media/2AMARmMSoJcgjODvvl/giphy.gif">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Compton's Most Wanted"You don't need to see shit cuz proof or no proof, she still don't get to join. She's not worth going to jail over and that's exactly what will happen if she contacts my family.

This is someone who created that shithole dead zone site with the intent of " stealing flea's membership and making SG go 404 ". Even after she spammed the SG membership via PM, this bitch still couldn't make a busy successful site. You really think imma let her try and come and ruin what we've created ? That's all she'll do cuz the members will end up deserting SG if they have to read her life stories. I think it's hilarious that any of you thought I'd agree to this.

I do wanna thank her tho for admitting that she's the one behind the guest posting. Now Poofer and cunt know it wasn't me cloning or posting personal shit.

We do need to see proof, otherwise it's libel

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"Couchtown faggots hear this song,

Do Dah, Do Dah,

They have no place to belong,

Oh Do Dah Day.

Where will the scroll bombs stay?

Here they're just in the way,

They have no couch on which to play,

(lol) Oh Do Dah Day.

https://media.giphy.com/media/2AMARmMSoJcgjODvvl/giphy.gif">

:laugh:

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview