Replies: 7376
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 09:29:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Megxit

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, January 14, 2020, 04:28:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"She probably does not feel welcome in the royal family. If she and Kate were really close, I'm sure she would not want to leave the company of a sister-in-law she was becoming close to. I suspect there is a rift between those two. We don't know what really happens inside the palace walls.

So, this was her decision to give up their royal duties, whatever they are.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"She probably does not feel welcome in the royal family. If she and Kate were really close, I'm sure she would not want to leave the company of a sister-in-law she was becoming close to. I suspect there is a rift between those two. We don't know what really happens inside the palace walls.

So, this was her decision to give up their royal duties, whatever they are.

I really do not know. What we might read and hear on the news are not entirely accurate.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

On the subject of Megxit, I read 73% of Canadians do not want to pay for those two useless progtards. I agree with the majority.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza"I laughed when a restauranteur denied them access to his establishment in Canada...

...the reason given was an inability to accommodate security concerns but read between the lines...

I didn't read that.

That did not come through my radar either.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"On the subject of Megxit, I read 73% of Canadians do not want to pay for those two useless progtards. I agree with the majority.

No fake refugees and no useless royals please.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Herman"On the subject of Megxit, I read 73% of Canadians do not want to pay for those two useless progtards. I agree with the majority.

This move to Canada and stepping back from duties could jeopardize Meghan's application for British citizenship. I guess she did not think that through, eh?
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"

This move to Canada and stepping back from duties could jeopardize Meghan's application for British citizenship. I guess she did not think that through, eh?

She's not a British citizen?

ac_wot

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"

She's not a British citizen?

ac_wot

I thought she would become one immediately after marrying the Prince but I suppose she has to go through the ringer like the rest of us.
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

I am baffled because this is what Wikipedia provides: "Upon her marriage to Prince Harry, Meghan became a princess of the United Kingdom entitled to the style of Royal Highness, as well as Duchess of Sussex, Countess of Dumbarton and Baroness Kilkeel. She is styled as "Her Royal Highness The Duchess of Sussex", and she is the first person to hold that title."
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

I'm apppalled that Canadians must pay for this filthy rich couple's decision to live here.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Velvet"I'm apppalled that Canadians must pay for this filthy rich couple's decision to live here.

You are capable of thinking. I would not have guessed that.

cc

I think you owe an apology Herm. Velvet is always a good poster and speaks her thots quite clearly and intelligently

They had better get good jobs. US will not pay for security and they are headed there

Actually, to my surprise, Canada was going to cut them off totally as of Mar 31, the date they become not royal
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

cc

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"I am baffled because this is what Wikipedia provides: "Upon her marriage to Prince Harry, Meghan became a princess of the United Kingdom entitled to the style of Royal Highness, as well as Duchess of Sussex, Countess of Dumbarton and Baroness Kilkeel. She is styled as "Her Royal Highness The Duchess of Sussex", and she is the first person to hold that title."

I don't follow royals .. but I thot Queeny  took away some titles  ... this gal can't have it both ways
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"I think you owe an apology Herm. Velvet is always a good poster and speaks her thots quite clearly and intelligently

They had better get good jobs. US will not pay for security and they are headed there

Actually, to my surprise, Canada was going to cut them off totally as of Mar 31, the date they become not royal

We should not have to pay for their decision to live here.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "cc"
Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"I am baffled because this is what Wikipedia provides: "Upon her marriage to Prince Harry, Meghan became a princess of the United Kingdom entitled to the style of Royal Highness, as well as Duchess of Sussex, Countess of Dumbarton and Baroness Kilkeel. She is styled as "Her Royal Highness The Duchess of Sussex", and she is the first person to hold that title."

I don't follow royals .. but I thot Queeny  took away some titles  ... this gal can't have it both ways

I don't follow royals either. In fact, I find them grossly overrated. This topic was on the news and was worth discussing because Canadian taxpayers were outraged to have to pay for their needs.
@realAzhyaAryola