Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

MORE Failing the Kids - Manchester This Time

Started by cc, January 15, 2020, 03:20:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Odinson"I wouldnt allow it even if the teacher was like minded and took them to throw rocks on the refugees..

Making them feel unsafe at every turn is a good thing..

But politics in schools is kinda slippery road... Starts to remind me of North-Korea.

There's zero tolerance for political indoctrination in my son's school.

As it should be..

Just present facts from all sides and let the kid decide for himself/herself.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Odinson"I wouldnt allow it even if the teacher was like minded and took them to throw rocks on the refugees..

Making them feel unsafe at every turn is a good thing..

But politics in schools is kinda slippery road... Starts to remind me of North-Korea.

There's zero tolerance for political indoctrination in my son's school.

As it should be..

Just present facts from all sides and let the kid decide for himself/herself.

That's what my son's school does..

But, some people on the left think private Christian schools brainwash kids politically, but it's public schools that do that.

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

cc

Sorry - getting lots of doubles and now triple - might be mouse .. . fancy but getting old  .. it's been difficult to control last while

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Sorry - getting lots of doubles and now triple - might be mouse .. . fancy but getting old  .. it's been difficult to control last while

Probably the mouse.

cc

Yes, it was worn out

England seems to have totally lost its way.

But, While the establishment has failed their girls, let's not forget what the actual subject is  ... islamic males make up most all the cruel self-serving perps

FAIL

https://www.blazingcatfur.ca/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/Diversity-Rape-Gangs-620x694.jpg">

Anonymous

The cops do not want to prosecute either. The grooming gangs carry on.

cc

I would think it originates from above ... initiated by councils and filters down from there. Cops have to do what they are ordered to do

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"I would think it originates from above ... initiated by councils and filters down from there. Cops have to do what they are ordered to do

The RCMP are not under the authority of local politicians like urban police forces.

cc

True. They are under Federal authority an d subject to any Federal rules or directions

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"True. They are under Federal authority an d subject to any Federal rules or directions

They answer to Justine. What a relief. ac_lmfao