The best topic

Replies: 8492
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:06:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

This is how a dishwasher is powered...

Started by Anonymous, January 20, 2020, 06:06:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

They're hardwired in.  Thought I'd throw out a White Pride hand sign while I'm down there!    :laugh3:

https://i.ibb.co/nmXXSfZ/IMG-3162.jpg">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mel"They're hardwired in.  Thought I'd throw out a White Pride hand sign while I'm down there!    :laugh3:

We replace our dishwasher in 2009 and we haven't looked at it since.

Odinson

Black to the white and white to the black..

Thats the new standard..

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mel"They're hardwired in.  Thought I'd throw out a White Pride hand sign while I'm down there!    :laugh3:

Dishwasher not working when you bought the place?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"Dishwasher not working when you bought the place?

Barring the fact that the 25 year old dishwasher that was here looked like, and was, a worn out piece of shit, it leaked water onto the floor when I tested it out also.

All appliances here (eight in total) were instantly sent to the scrap heap, and replaced by me with new shit that works, and looks good also.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"Black to the white and white to the black..

Thats the new standard..

The machine should still work fine if I reverse polarity (AC), but it can also bring about bad consequences too!

Black and White mixed will work on the surface, but it's never a good idea in the long run...

Vancouver

I had to do this splicing stuff back in my electrical days. It killed my back.
Time is malleable

Anonymous

Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"I had to do this splicing stuff back in my electrical days. It killed my back.

My husband's installs and maintains the electrical top drives on diesel electric drilling rigs..

The electricians like that type of wiring.

realgrimm

Hey Mel sorry to interrupt your thread topic but I need some advice from you.. Im not being a smart ass so try not to read into this, your just running thru guest posting so I cant PM ..its about a current dilemma .. cheers shoot me a message

Anonymous

Quote from: "realgrimm"Hey Mel sorry to interrupt your thread topic but I need some advice from you.. Im not being a smart ass so try not to read into this, your just running thru guest posting so I cant PM ..its about a current dilemma .. cheers shoot me a message

I don't register here since I'm permabanned from this forum, but I seem to get a break from that as a Guest poster now...

Is it something that can be discussed on the board?  If not, I can always post an Email address, but that's a last resort!

realgrimm

I'm looking at starting an image host but need it to have no censorship issues so it would need to be set up in a country with no bias over acceptable and unacceptable media..

I would need some direction is all since we do see eye to eye over BS TOS..

probably be better handled over PMs or emails I'd think.. Its a new endeavor so am hoping to get it right, unlike Shooshare,Bayimg,Jesusfuck.me...etc

Anonymous

Mel can login as Angry White Male, so you two can exchange pm's.

Anonymous

I typed out a reply to his query, but Nelson IP addies are blocked by your spam control extension also.  Had to proxy up to post this.

So both Castlegar and Nelson, and probably the entire Kootenay region, is blocked.  Will try to reply from my PC when I get home...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mel"I typed out a reply to his query, but Nelson IP addies are blocked by your spam control extension also.  Had to proxy up to post this.

So both Castlegar and Nelson, and probably the entire Kootenay region, is blocked.  Will try to reply from my PC when I get home...

I was able to post from the Kootenays.

Odinson

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview