Started by Anonymous, January 21, 2020, 01:19:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

I think he has had it a long time.

">

Anonymous

Ozzy is a master at cheating death.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"I think he has had it a long time.

">

Oh my, that's an unfortunate diagnosis.

caskur

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"Horrible, horrible condition.

Degenerative diseases are terrible.

Anonymous

Anybody who thinks Ozzy won't continue to be Ozzy with this disease is paranoid.

">

Anonymous

cc

There are 2 basic types, fast (year or 2) and slow (my friend lived 20 +yrs and he was at least 55 when he got it - his friend died in about 2 yrs). Of course there are also variations of each.

It is an ugly one with many possible symptoms .. actual symptoms vary between individuals
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"There are 2 basic types, fast (year or 2) and slow (my friend lived 20 +yrs and he was at least 55 when he got it - his friend died in about 2 yrs). Of course there are also variations of each.

It is an ugly one with many possible symptoms .. actual symptoms vary between individuals

I am not an Ozzy Osbourne fan, so I didn't bother to read what kind he has. But, I have been seeing headlines for about a year that he has serious health problems.

cc

Yes, I detest him and his entire concept ... but sure would not wish that on him
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Yes, I detest him and his entire concept ... but sure would not wish that on him

We are in complete agreement.

Odinson

I like his music...

But Parkinson disease... Really... Is that all?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"I like his music...

But Parkinson disease... Really... Is that all?

Degenerative diseases like Alzheiner's and Parkinson's are awful..

But, as cc posted, some forms of Parkinson's are a quick death..

Reverend Billy Graham lived with Parkinson's for a long time, and so has Michael J. Fox.

Anonymous

Ozzy was not the greatest rock singer of all time. His band pioneered a sound that many bands since have been influenced by.

Black Sabbath recorded a lot of junk, but the first four albums weren't too bad. Same with Ozzy solo. The first four albums were good, and then it was downhill after that.

Anonymous

I liked Ozzy when I was a teenager.