Replies: 8527
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 12:52:00 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

A

Old Joe Could End Up in the Slammer: He Stalks Posters Offline

Started by Anonymous, January 22, 2020, 10:13:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

He has been stalking GUYS offline. Blurt and his brother were his victims. So we know he is a faggot stalker and a criminal.

">https://www.justice.gc.ca/eng/rp-pr/cj- ... -har_a.pdf">

Anonymous

Old Joe could get ten years in the pen.

Prohibited conduct

(2) The conduct mentioned in subsection (1) consists of

repeatedly following from place to place the other person or anyone known to them;

repeatedly communicating with, either directly or indirectly, the other person or anyone known to them;

besetting or watching the dwelling-house, or place where the other person, or anyone known to them, resides, works, carries on business or happens to be; or

engaging in threatening conduct directed at the other person or any member of their family.

Punishment

(3) Every person who contravenes this section is guilty of

an indictable offence and is liable to imprisonment for a term not exceeding ten years; or

an offence punishable on summary conviction.

https://www.justice.gc.ca/eng/rp-pr/cj-jp/fv-vf/har/part1.html">https://www.justice.gc.ca/eng/rp-pr/cj- ... part1.html">https://www.justice.gc.ca/eng/rp-pr/cj-jp/fv-vf/har/part1.html

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"I will reserve judgement until Blurt posts in this thread.

It is 110% true. Joe committed a serious indictable offense and could still get hard penn time.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Fashionista"I will reserve judgement until Blurt posts in this thread.

It is 110% true. Joe committed a serious indictable offense and could still get hard penn time.

Hard penn time  ac_toofunny  lot of weirdos in there...not a place I think Joe could last, to be honest.

On the bright side, you can still get drugs and electronics from the outside by tennis balls and drones.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "Herman"

Hard penn time  ac_toofunny  lot of weirdos in there...not a place I think Joe could last, to be honest.

On the bright side, you can still get drugs and electronics from the outside by tennis balls and drones.

I was in the can when I was a kid. Old Joe is over sixty, and weak as a kitten. He will be dead in the first month.

Here is the kicker about old Joe. He was stalking guys. He is a faggot version of Eddie.

Blurt

Joe's not stalking me.

He's stalking my Momma.

Momma, if you're reading this, don't accept any rides in a limo while in Vancouver. Especially if the driver has a $30,000 smile, a curly toop, and keeps smelling his own finger.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"Joe's not stalking me.

He's stalking my Momma.

Momma, if you're reading this, don't accept any rides in a limo while in Vancouver. Especially if the driver has a $30,000 smile, a curly toop, and keeps smelling his own finger.

If that deranged old virgin stalked my old lady or any of my relatives, he would be a dead man. I would find him and I would kill him.

You got to admit, that guy is one weird frickin dude. He is a frickin clone of old crazy Eddie.They both need to incarcerated.

Anonymous

This is what old Blurt posted on SG about old stalker Joe.

I've seen you posting pix of my mother on VF, you PI cunthound.

Digging further into a poster's private life seems to be a hobby with you, you miserable virgin twat.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"This is what old Blurt posted on SG about old stalker Joe.

Digging further into a poster's private life seems to be a hobby with you, you miserable virgin twat.

I post to discuss topics of interest to all of us and have a few laughs. Joe, on the other hand has an unhealthy interest in the people behind the words on a screen.

Anonymous

Why has an internet predator not been banned yet? Has anybody notified the police we have an internet predator who looks for personal information so he can stalk people offline? This creepy individual needs to be removed from society.

Gaon

Do you mean the Joe at VF?
The Russian Rock It

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gaon"

An internet stalker will be on as many forums as they can. They will make friends on Facebook with people they don't know so they can stalk them.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gaon"

Yes, he is the criminal stalker.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"

I post to discuss topics of interest to all of us and have a few laughs. Joe, on the other hand has an unhealthy interest in the people behind the words on a screen.

Joe the fag stalker has every word I've posted about my life stored on a disc.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview