Replies: 10349
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 19, 2024, 11:54:50 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

A

Uber/Lyft finally arrive in Vancouver

Started by Anonymous, January 24, 2020, 02:17:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

....first rides operating this morning.

Should be interesting how it goes.

A major flaw/oversight of Vancouver planners is they haven't put in the proper infrastructure to accommodate them. ie there aren't proper lanes or stops for them on city streets.

And Vancouver airport is a complete mess with perrenial construction. There's no place for them to park or pickup customers for them.

The mentality of those in charge in Vancouver is...if it looks good in your mind or in advertising then it has to be good in real life.

I suspect they smoke Too much marijuana.

Everything they implement here is all fucky & badly planned.

In that regard I admire places like Alberta.

Because they seem to do everything right, on time & much less expensively.

Anonymous

You are shit out of luck Joe. Because of your long dark history of criminal harassment and stalking Uber can't offer you a part time position. You will have to find another way to supplement your Old Age Pension.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"You are shit out of luck Joe. Because of your long dark history of criminal harassment and stalking Uber can't offer you a part time position. You will have to find another way to supplement your Old Age Pension.

Are you upset because I highlighted your chronic alcholism to the ladies over at SG?

Sorry Herm, but you constantly bragged and bragged and bragged about how much barrelwash you drink, dude.

You wrote about here and over in SG long before I even touched on the subject Herm.

So for all intents and purposes it is in the public domain and is fair game.

So ifya didn't want others to discuss your alcoholism you shoulfa kept yer trap shut Herm.

Nobody even had ta know about it  You voluntarily divulged that information yourself.

Anonymous

Old Joe is really having a meltdown about getting caught in a very serious crime. He is looking at ten years in the penn. A sixty five year virgin who cannot fight will not last a week in a max security facility. He will be dead.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"Old Joe is really having a meltdown about getting caught in a very serious crime. He is looking at ten years in the penn. A sixty five year virgin who cannot fight will not last a week in a max security facility. He will be dead.

He will get buggerd to hell

Anonymous

Nobody in their sixties just starts stalking strangers and their families. I guarantee Joe has a long history of criminal harassment and he is well known to police. In fact, the RCMP are probably monitoring his online activities. That would explain why he is angry and embarrassed that Blurt exposed his criminality and Herman warns us about what a danger Joe is.

Anonymous

Who is this "Joe" person? Does he use another handle? Has anybody contacted the police about this internet predator?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fred"....first rides operating this morning.

Should be interesting how it goes.

A major flaw/oversight of Vancouver planners is they haven't put in the proper infrastructure to accommodate them. ie there aren't proper lanes or stops for them on city streets.

And Vancouver airport is a complete mess with perrenial construction. There's no place for them to park or pickup customers for them.

The mentality of those in charge in Vancouver is...if it looks good in your mind or in advertising then it has to be good in real life.

I suspect they smoke Too much marijuana.

Everything they implement here is all fucky & badly planned.

In that regard I admire places like Alberta.

Because they seem to do everything right, on time & much less expensively.

Why the fuck should the state subsidise private enterprise?

Vancouver

Uber and Lyft is a good thing for Vancouver. I do not understand why Joe is so bias against riding sharing in Vancouver. Such a fag. Taxi industry are apparently launching legit action. They can burn.
Time is malleable

Anonymous

Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"Uber and Lyft is a good thing for Vancouver. I do not understand why Joe is so bias against riding sharing in Vancouver. Such a fag. Taxi industry are apparently launching legit action. They can burn.

He's biased because they won't hire criminal stalkers like him. And yes, he is a fag.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"Nobody in their sixties just starts stalking strangers and their families. I guarantee Joe has a long history of criminal harassment and he is well known to police. In fact, the RCMP are probably monitoring his online activities. That would explain why he is angry and embarrassed that Blurt exposed his criminality and Herman warns us about what a danger Joe is.

Well seoulcuck,

Blurt & its brother actually boasted long ago on VF that their mom was a waitress at the Playboy Club in Montreal long before  i merely pointed it out others.

So if the individual has larrady voluntarily posted this information in an anonymous public forum, that is not divulging personal information  about them.

They've already done it to themselves.Blurt already acknowkedged my account of the events at SG however reluctantly. But you wouldn't know that since you're unwilling to register over there like Shen, Herman & Fashionista have because you're a coward & a cuck. You don't want your ideas held up to scrutiny. Youre comfortable in this forum because everyone agrees with you.

What I did is essentialy the same as you constantly regurgitating NeoCon crap you read from the National Post or Toronto Sun and posting it on the bc. The information was known, was not private & therefore was in the public domain .

So that's not stalking, but regurgitation like you're always in the habit of doing on bc, seoulcuck.

Anonymous

Tell your lies to the judge Joe. You are a serial criminal stalker who got caught and now you are going to do hard time. You will get killed in the penn.

Anonymous

It logged me out. Anyway, old Joe is going to do penn time for his criminal harassment and homosexual stalking guys on forums.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"wrong

The criminal code of Canada states up to ten years for Joe's criminal stalking. It falls under harassment. It's serious and he is an old weak virgin. He won't last in the penn.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview