Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

A

Farewell...

Started by Anonymous, January 24, 2020, 07:02:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Moonpie

Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: "ArabPrinCess"
Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: "ArabPrinCess"
Quote from: "Purdy Murdy"I just wanted to say that it was my pleasure meeting the BC community.  However, returning online after a 5 year retirement to save SG was the worst mistake I've made in a longtime.  I have watched my friends endure horrific abuse on SG that is unsettling.  I've also ruined longterm friendships in the process of trying to piece this community back together... and it's simply not worth this level of effort or frustration.  I will not be remaining in contact offline with anyone except for Dove & Big and the friends I have maintained on FB.  

I wish you all the best and hope you have fun and figure this out before the forum community dies.  But I'm going back to my single, carefree life.  

Xoxo Purdy Murdy

I really wasn't going to respond to this.  You deleted me from FB over online drama.  Which is completely ok.  I really do hope you're ok.  It's not worth your sanity, yanno.

Just stop with the doe eyed Bambi gaslighting act already....  

I deleted you off Facebook when you didn't respond to my texts while Reaper was falling off the rails... clearly a line was drawn and sides were chosen.

Why would I answer texts about someone else?  It had zero to do with myself.  That's how people get their noses stuck where it doesn't belong.  You know this and reaper didn't deserve you to do that to him. And you know I haven't been online to know what you were talking about.  Get a grip.

... but... but... it's because of something else you initially claimed...

No one with any sense is buying your story after that last gaslighting attempt.

No way you can ever be accountable for your own shit, you always have to drag others in.
Moonpies for your soul..

Anonymous

Yeah... if you mean dragging you in by asking if Reaper is ok then I'm guilty.  How you misconstrued that for gossip is mind boggling... just like the rest of your trivial excuses. lol

Moonpie

That's not what you said.  So stfu already.  Let's agree to disagree.  I'm done with this merry go round already.  Time for your next victim.
Moonpies for your soul..

Anonymous

Don't get me started on being dragged into shit... you're not innocent in any of this btw

So if you would like to continue down this path I will... and I've got the screen shots from before you ever even signed into SG.

Moonpie

Oh do you're going to post more private pms??? And texts???

There are no paths I want to go on with you.  Trust that.  So nah I'm done.  You win.  Cool.  I'm a awful person murdy no one should trust me.  If that means my private info stays away from here.  I'll give in to you.  I have no idea what u wrote you if it has my kids in that or what I shared with you..
Moonpies for your soul..

Erica Mena

Quote from: "Purdy Murdy"Did you hear that, Moonie?  You get to slack set trip and claim Compton when you've got a San Pedro zip code.  

Practice your confused gang signs  ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao

Comptons most wanted is a rap group, you big fat imbecile motherfucker. You wouldn't know that tho cuz you're just a huge cornfed white trash cunt who wishes to god she was everything BUT a boring white pig.

Why the fuck are you so concerned where I live ? It's not like you got the balls to run up on me in real life. I really hope you don't think you're scaring someone. Cuz all it takes is one phone call  :roll:

Kill yourself, pig
<t></t>

Erica Mena

Quote from: "Purdy Murdy"Don't get me started on being dragged into shit... you're not innocent in any of this btw

So if you would like to continue down this path I will... and I've got the screen shots from before you ever even signed into SG.

No one gives a fuck about your whack ass screenshots, PIG. People let go and move on.

Why don't you try doing that and maybe you'll be allowed to roam amongst the rest of us.
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Compton's Most Wanted"
Quote from: "Purdy Murdy"Don't get me started on being dragged into shit... you're not innocent in any of this btw

No one gives a fuck about your whack ass screenshots, PIG. People let go and move on.

Why don't you try doing that and maybe you'll be allowed to roam amongst the rest of us.

Of course you do, Fupa... you've got an entire forum build around me to prove it and we just begging for my next podcast last night to keep things alive there lol

Your assumption of Moonie in the midst of the Dove drama was correct btw.  Have fun molding Benedict Arnold into your gang.

Moonpie

You are a nut bag hon bun.  No one believed that.  And to think I spent all those night listen to you cry and mourn Dovey for you to be such a bitch.  Fuck off.
Moonpies for your soul..

Moonpie

All because murdy can't bully me anymore.  Wow speaks volumes.  Im
Moonpies for your soul..

Erica Mena

Quote from: "Purdy Murdy"
Quote from: "Compton's Most Wanted"

Of course you do, Fupa... you've got an entire forum build around me to prove it and we just begging for my next podcast last night to keep things alive there lol

Your assumption of Moonie in the midst of the Dove drama was correct btw.  Have fun molding Benedict Arnold into your gang.

Joo built my forum. Everyone's over there posting and having fun without the PI and personal shit.

If you knew how to do that without the personal drama, you could have been there too. No one wants to read you analyzing people's real lives or what you think is their life. No one wants to read what you think of people's kids or issues in their lives. Maybe, just maybe, if you could focus on having fun and engage in lighthearted banter instead of getting drunk and threatening people with posting PI or contacting relatives, I might change my mind. I don't know why none of your friends have stepped in and tried to talk some sense into you, but you need some type of help and these forums aint it.
<t></t>

Anonymous

Here is a clue... since you clearly don't have one as of yet....

I would rather die on my feet than live on my knees.

Thanks for playing xoxo

Moonpie

I agree get help murdy.  It's concerning.  I think we all really care in regards to that. After listening to that podcast especially.
Moonpies for your soul..

caskur

Quote from: "ArabPrinCess"I agree get help murdy.  It's concerning.  I think we all really care in regards to that. After listening to that podcast especially.

There is nothing worse than an e-friend turning on you.

I'm sorry you're the new victim of that.

Females should stick together, no matter what.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "ArabPrinCess"I agree get help murdy.  It's concerning.  I think we all really care in regards to that. After listening to that podcast especially.

Was Murdy's podcast posted here?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview