Last post: Today at 06:08:06 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Four years ago today...

Started by Blurt, January 25, 2020, 01:52:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Blurt"

I've noticed this about you Old Timey Flamers; your material is so stale and dated that you try to compensate by piling on the words.

Speaking of outdated material...I've been barraged by "oldisms" for about 15 years. Yet here you are parroting that threadbare and frankly impotent line that's as out of fashion as that Gaultier number you've been squeezing into since 2005.

Originality is a virtue, ma petit. And your material is as original as Freud's "Look at me. I'm a girl" rinse and repeat tedium.

Come back to me in another 16 years when you can celebrate 20 years in the game. Then might you earn a modicum of respect.

You do admit though, you're no match for Blurt.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Fashionista"Shen Li posts at Jag doesn't she?

Good memory!

She USE to  :sneaky2:

I think she got bored of the place. It is a tad slow.

I forgot my pw. I thought that place closed or was going to.

Blazor

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Good memory!

Lol Grimm and most of us thought the same. Owner finally came around after a half year of being missing, paid the bills, all is well lol. Next week will be 12 years the place been around.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Good memory!

I just logged in. I couldn't remember my pw, but it's the same one I use at SG.

Frood

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza"

Slurp your tapioca, you cowering mess...

There are as yet undiscovered tribes of aborigines deep in the red heart of Australia that could have predicted your fatuous run-in. Never let a chance for a fragment of spotlight go wanting, eh Freud.

Odd... you reacted to my presence after you falsely boasted in relation to me...

...don't make me stuff that spotlight up your freckle sideways again....
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

I've noticed this about you Old Timey Flamers; your material is so stale and dated that you try to compensate by piling on the words.

Speaking of outdated material...I've been barraged by "oldisms" for about 15 years. Yet here you are parroting that threadbare and frankly impotent line that's as out of fashion as that Gaultier number you've been squeezing into since 2005.

Originality is a virtue, ma petit. And your material is as original as Freud's "Look at me. I'm a girl" rinse and repeat tedium.

Come back to me in another 16 years when you can celebrate 20 years in the game. Then might you earn a modicum of respect.

Me and a few others taught him a couple of decades ago... unfortunately, he hasn't improved....
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Me and a few others taught him a couple of decades ago... unfortunately, he hasn't improved....

Old Brick can hold his own.

Frood

Quote from: "Herman"

Old Brick can hold his own.

He can't get his hand off of it....
Blahhhhhh...

Blurt

Quote from: "Bricktop"Speaking of outdated material...I've been barraged by "oldisms" for about 15 years. Yet here you are parroting that threadbare and frankly impotent line that's as out of fashion as that Gaultier number you've been squeezing into since 2005.

Oh. Yes, the "bloke wears a frock" lame. Can't say I've ever heard you use that one before.

How original. If originality is, as you say, a virtue, you must be a virtuous man, then.

And yet you came here, to this little corner of the web, this safe space, to lord it over a group of non-flamers and to die a peaceful net-death, far away from the impertinent cads who dared hold their own against you, whereas I had the courage to waltz in under an avalanche of vituperations, recriminations, and character assassinations.

I like you, Leo. You know I do. But my four years here are worth thirty of yours.

Now go make me a sammich.  :2i760jm:
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Speaking of outdated material...I've been barraged by "oldisms" for about 15 years. Yet here you are parroting that threadbare and frankly impotent line that's as out of fashion as that Gaultier number you've been squeezing into since 2005.

Oh. Yes, the "bloke wears a frock" lame. Can't say I've ever heard you use that one before.

How original. If originality is, as you say, a virtue, you must be a virtuous man, then.

And yet you came here, to this little corner of the web, this safe space, to lord it over a group of non-flamers and to die a peaceful net-death, far away from the impertinent cads who dared hold their own against you, whereas I had the courage to waltz in under an avalanche of vituperations, recriminations, and character assassinations.

I like you, Leo. You know I do. But my four years here are worth thirty of yours.

Now go make me a sammich.  :2i760jm:

:laugh:

Bricktop

Quote from: "Blurt" I had the courage to waltz in under an avalanche of vituperations, recriminations, and character assassinations.

You may have had a modicum of courage, snotling...but your fortitude failed you. Dare I remind you that you were so filled with terror and temerity that you slammed the door of your forum in my face? Very courageous.

I also note that your flaming adventures are generally conducted in venues that I am not participant in and that are mainly inhabited by second tier wannabes that can barely withstand a tirade from Sea Major. You will note that he generates considerably more controversy than you, with substantially less effort.  

I do recall you waltzing in, however. That event is etched in my memory. I even retained the photograph, which I post as a reminder to those who were there.

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fae01.alicdn.com%2Fkf%2FHTB1Mh5cRFXXXXXTXVXXq6xXFXXXp%2Fred-black-standard-dance-dress-dance-ballroom-costume-woman-foxtrot-dress-waltz-dress-ballroom-tango-dresses.jpg_640x640.jpg&f=1&nofb=1">

Quote from: "Blurt"Now go make me a sammich.  :2i760jm:

No surprise at that request. I understand you're rather fond of sandwiches...preferring to be in the centre of the menage a trois hommes.

Bricktop

What's the matter, Tin Chink? Can't you READ. I'm wiping the floor with him.

:sdfjh(2):

Anonymous

What's the matter, Tin Chink? Can't you READ. I'm wiping the floor with him.

:sdfjh(2):

Of course you are.

:laugh:

Blazor

Quote from: "Blurt" I had the courage to waltz in under an avalanche of vituperations, recriminations, and character assassinations.

You may have had a modicum of courage, snotling...but your fortitude failed you. Dare I remind you that you were so filled with terror and temerity that you slammed the door of your forum in my face? Very courageous.

I also note that your flaming adventures are generally conducted in venues that I am not participant in and that are mainly inhabited by second tier wannabes that can barely withstand a tirade from Sea Major. You will note that he generates considerably more controversy than you, with substantially less effort.  

I do recall you waltzing in, however. That event is etched in my memory. I even retained the photograph, which I post as a reminder to those who were there.

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fae01.alicdn.com%2Fkf%2FHTB1Mh5cRFXXXXXTXVXXq6xXFXXXp%2Fred-black-standard-dance-dress-dance-ballroom-costume-woman-foxtrot-dress-waltz-dress-ballroom-tango-dresses.jpg_640x640.jpg&f=1&nofb=1">

Quote from: "Blurt"Now go make me a sammich.  :2i760jm:

No surprise at that request. I understand you're rather fond of sandwiches...preferring to be in the centre of the menage a trois hommes.

I so badly wanna chop Blurt onto that pic right now  :roll:

I will restrain though lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

@realAzhyaAryola

This thread needs a Tahitian Hula Dance! Hah! Hah! Hah!

">
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]