Replies: 8530
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 06:52:17 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Four years ago today...

Started by Blurt, January 25, 2020, 01:52:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"This thread needs a Tahitian Hula Dance! Hah! Hah! Hah!

">

:laugh:

Frood

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Blurt" I had the courage to waltz in under an avalanche of vituperations, recriminations, and character assassinations.

You may have had a modicum of courage, snotling...but your fortitude failed you. Dare I remind you that you were so filled with terror and temerity that you slammed the door of your forum in my face? Very courageous.

I also note that your flaming adventures are generally conducted in venues that I am not participant in and that are mainly inhabited by second tier wannabes that can barely withstand a tirade from Sea Major. You will note that he generates considerably more controversy than you, with substantially less effort.  

I do recall you waltzing in, however. That event is etched in my memory. I even retained the photograph, which I post as a reminder to those who were there.

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fae01.alicdn.com%2Fkf%2FHTB1Mh5cRFXXXXXTXVXXq6xXFXXXp%2Fred-black-standard-dance-dress-dance-ballroom-costume-woman-foxtrot-dress-waltz-dress-ballroom-tango-dresses.jpg_640x640.jpg&f=1&nofb=1">

Quote from: "Blurt"Now go make me a sammich.  :2i760jm:

No surprise at that request. I understand you're rather fond of sandwiches...preferring to be in the centre of the menage a trois hommes.

I so badly wanna chop Blurt onto that pic right now  :roll:

I will restrain though lol.

How about a transexual scouser Adolf worshipper?

https://i.postimg.cc/YCfZJ5DP/images-2020-01-30-T193959-169-1580373673169.jpg">
Blahhhhhh...

Blurt

Quote from: "Bricktop"I also note that your flaming adventures are generally conducted in venues that I am not participant in and that are mainly inhabited by second tier wannabes that can barely withstand a tirade from Sea Major. You will note that he generates considerably more controversy than you, with substantially less effort.

Surely, then, you can explain your desire to avoid participating "in venues mainly inhabited by second tier wannabes" while not making it look as though you lack the courage to face antagonists who have in the past repeatedly handed you your wrinkled ass on a platter?

By your leave, I will now crown you king. Not king of any jungle, mind you. No, we can leave that honour to genuine lions, Leo, not to pussy cats long in the tooth such as yourself. I had in mind something rather more prosaic and risible. I crown thee King of Stylish Self-Ownage. Indeed, you choose, on the one hand, to cast aspersions on my skills as a flamer (and find me wanting in that area) and yet you choose, on the other hand, to make me--the noobish speck--the sole blip on your radar screen. Who's courageous now, my verbose nemesis? You're a 10th grader in a schoolyard busy pummeling a 3rd grader while shouting at the top of your lungs so that all within earshot can hear, "Lookit here, everyone! Lookit this little pussy, how easy it is to beat him!" Your 20 years of community service in Flametown have done little to shore up your vanishing stock of courage, Leo. Even Dorothy's leonine pal had more courage than you do. How about you put your money where your mouth is by joining me in a venue mainly inhabited by second tier wannabes and we'll play it from there? Show us what courage really looks like, why don't you?

I'll tell why you won't: because you fear the second tier wannabes. You fear them as only a third tier has-been can.

When you've managed to locate your balls, well, you know where I'll be.

I'll be right here, mop in hand and the bucket nearby.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Blazor

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza"

Lol thats not Scouse, who is that lol?

Still funny lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Still funny lol.

Scouse is so easy to troll.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

Still funny lol.

I never knew how sensitive he was until his famous meltdown.

Frood

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Herman"

Still funny lol.

I never knew how sensitive he was until his famous meltdown.

https://i.postimg.cc/fRmvTgFh/photo-1567946191857.jpg">
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Quote from: "Blurt"
Quote from: "Bricktop"I also note that your flaming adventures are generally conducted in venues that I am not participant in and that are mainly inhabited by second tier wannabes that can barely withstand a tirade from Sea Major. You will note that he generates considerably more controversy than you, with substantially less effort.

Surely, then, you can explain your desire to avoid participating "in venues mainly inhabited by second tier wannabes" while not making it look as though you lack the courage to face antagonists who have in the past repeatedly handed you your wrinkled ass on a platter?

By your leave, I will now crown you king. Not king of any jungle, mind you. No, we can leave that honour to genuine lions, Leo, not to pussy cats long in the tooth such as yourself. I had in mind something rather more prosaic and risible. I crown thee King of Stylish Self-Ownage. Indeed, you choose, on the one hand, to cast aspersions on my skills as a flamer (and find me wanting in that area) and yet you choose, on the other hand, to make me--the noobish speck--the sole blip on your radar screen. Who's courageous now, my verbose nemesis? You're a 10th grader in a schoolyard busy pummeling a 3rd grader while shouting at the top of your lungs so that all within earshot can hear, "Lookit here, everyone! Lookit this little pussy, how easy it is to beat him!" Your 20 years of community service in Flametown have done little to shore up your vanishing stock of courage, Leo. Even Dorothy's leonine pal had more courage than you do. How about you put your money where your mouth is by joining me in a venue mainly inhabited by second tier wannabes and we'll play it from there? Show us what courage really looks like, why don't you?

I'll tell why you won't: because you fear the second tier wannabes. You fear them as only a third tier has-been can.

When you've managed to locate your balls, well, you know where I'll be.

I'll be right here, mop in hand and the bucket nearby.

Why are you perpetuating your humiliation?

Let's use the analogy of an elite sportsman, shall we? No..wait...that would be unfair, because we are fully aware that your sporting prowess is even more underdeveloped than your flaming prowess. One can only imagine your revulsion at having to get changed in the same room as other men and having to expose Victoria's little Secret.

Let's use a musical analogy. A global phenomenon who has filled stadiums the world over has decided that he no longer enjoys the trials and tribulations of the music industry and retires. Along comes a talentless hack with a voice scarred by cigarettes and a strangely French twang that grates like Mel's truck gearbox who demands he perform in a seedy gay bar buried in a dingy basement somewhere in Canada's primitive urban wilderness in order to reinforce his legendary status.

That would be akin to asking you to wear Target lingerie and diamante Crocs.

Let me make this  clear. I have applied a reasonable effort to make your fourth anniversary memorable. That is the sort of benevolent and altruistic man that I am.

Instead of displaying gratitude and esteem, you proceed to embarrass us both with your below par ramblings and insinuations that I would be reticent to lock horns with your peers in the minor league.

Par honte, monsieur...

Blurt

A global phenomenon?

This conjures an image of 76-year old Mick Jagger strutting his stuff on stage with the help of a stroller and a massive dose of Robaxacet.

And you think I'm the one humiliating myself?

Honestly, Leo.

I can do little else at this stage but to post one of LaFontaine's most cherished fables:

A master crow, perched on a tree one day,   

Was holding in his beak a piece of cheese.   

A master fox, by th' odor drawn that way,   

Spake unto him in words like these:   

"Good-morning, my Lord Crow!           

How well you look, how handsome you do grow!   

Upon my honor, if your note   

Bears a resemblance to your coat,   

You are the phœnix of the dwellers in these woods."   

At these words does the crow exceedingly rejoice;           

And, to display his beauteous voice,   

He opens a wide beak, lets fall his stolen goods.   

The fox seized on't, and said, "My dear good sir,   

Learn you that every flatterer   

Lives at the expense of him who hears him out.           

This lesson is well worth some cheese, no doubt."   

The crow, ashamed, and much in pain,   

Swore, but a little late, they'd not catch him again.

Thanks for the snack, Leo.  :icon_wink:

Say, you got any crackers?
Aimin\' to misbehave.

@realAzhyaAryola

They have a hard-on for each other.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Friday

No kidding. Wonder if they've ever considered getting a room....
The best day of the week!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Friday"No kidding. Wonder if they've ever considered getting a room....

ac_blush

Bricktop

Quote from: "Blurt"A global phenomenon?

This conjures an image of 76-year old Mick Jagger strutting his stuff on stage with the help of a stroller and a massive dose of Robaxacet.

And you think I'm the one humiliating myself?

Honestly, Leo.

I can do little else at this stage but to post one of LaFontaine's most cherished fables:

A master crow, perched on a tree one day,   

Was holding in his beak a piece of cheese.   

A master fox, by th' odor drawn that way,   

Spake unto him in words like these:   

"Good-morning, my Lord Crow!           

How well you look, how handsome you do grow!   

Upon my honor, if your note   

Bears a resemblance to your coat,   

You are the phœnix of the dwellers in these woods."   

At these words does the crow exceedingly rejoice;           

And, to display his beauteous voice,   

He opens a wide beak, lets fall his stolen goods.   

The fox seized on't, and said, "My dear good sir,   

Learn you that every flatterer   

Lives at the expense of him who hears him out.           

This lesson is well worth some cheese, no doubt."   

The crow, ashamed, and much in pain,   

Swore, but a little late, they'd not catch him again.

Thanks for the snack, Leo.  :icon_wink:

Say, you got any crackers?

Eh, bien Monsieur, you regard yourself as a fox

Is this when you're wearing one of your frocks?

With your face painted bright like a lurid sex doll

Beaucoup joie de vivre dans la cage aux folles

As you will note, I need no ancient fable

I write my own words, while you seem unable

I will admit however, that by your rhyme I am vexed

For I am failing to see how it fits the context

You are no flatterer and I am no crower

It's just I'm at the peak and you're some distance lower

I merely declare what we all know to be true

I'n not just a legend, I'm far better than you

But please don't feel bitter nor any shame

I'm far better than most at this incendiary game

Do you remember that day I first posted at Van?

Your eyes opened wide as you thought "What a man"

And ever since that most fateful of days

You've been honing your mimicry of my eloquent ways

Well, keep practicing, short pants, it's a long way to the top

You've got a distance to climb to reach this ex cop