News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10553
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:28:38 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by deport_liberals

COVID-19 >> New Drug Activity & VACCINE TRACKING!!

Started by cc, January 26, 2020, 09:18:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cc

CBD is one chemical in pot - the one used commonly for pain - it produces no high
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"CBD is one chemical in pot - the one used commonly for pain - it produces no high

Oh, I see..

Can it be extracted if one doesn't want the high part?

cc

Yes - it's what I used some time ago for pain ... works for some .. not for me

THC is the high component of pot, which some claim also can have pain benefit

We tried everything .. had some of each (pure) and tried different ratios .. no luck for me .. just felt crappy

Then they legalized oils ... tried them in several ratios ...  no benefit for me

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Yes - it's what I used some time ago for pain ... works for some .. not for me

THC is the high component of pot, which some claim also has pain benefit

We tried everything .. had some of each (pure) and tried different ratios .. no luck for me .. just felt crappy

Then they legalized oils ... tried them in several ratios ...  no benefit for me

So, you've stopped taking marijuana products?

Is there anything you take now for pain relief?

cc

Stopped pot components long ago as did no good

Then used a store brand version of Robaxacet (advertised for back pain on TV a lot. Mate noticed it in store and got some

it worked fairly well for a long time

Now, don't have back pain anymore .. cause was scoliosis .. Not sure why pain stopped .. maybe spine has stopped twisting?

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Stopped pot components long ago as did no good

Then used a store brand version of Robaxacet (advertised for back pain on TV a lot. Mate noticed it in store and got some

it worked fairly well for a long time

Now, don't have back pain anymore .. cause was scoliosis .. Not sure why pain stopped .. maybe spine has stopped twisting?

I remember my class getting checked for scoliosis when I was in elementary school in Saskatchewan.

cc

Really. I knew nothing of it till I was diagnosed. They were on the ball!!

Kids can have it happen with really bad results .... distorted posture in really bad cases

spine twists in one direction .. pain is not from spine but from muscle on one side trying to compensate & overworking while trying to pull person back the other way

on one side, my back muscle is really big  from too much work and that's where pain came from

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Really. I knew nothing of it till I was diagnosed

Kids can have it happen with really bad results .... distorted posture in really bad cases

spine twists in one direction .. pain is not from spine but from muscle on one side overworking while trying to compensate

on one side, my back muscle is really big  from too much work and that's where pain came from

I gather your scoliosis is not as bad cc?

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Really. I knew nothing of it till I was diagnosed. They were on the ball!!

spine twists in one direction .. pain is not from spine but from muscle on one side overworking while trying to pull person back the other way to compensate

They checked us for lice too forty years ago in Saskatchewan.

cc

Quote from: "Fashionista"

spine twists in one direction .. pain is not from spine but from muscle on one side overworking while trying to compensate

Last year or 2 it rarely appears .. hope it stays that way .. Previous 5 years or so were not good ... med that did work is not good for a person also

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"

Last year or 2 it rarely appears .. hope it stays that way .. Previous 5 years or so were not good ... med that did work is not good for a person also

Have you known about it since childhood?

Anonymous

I worked with a British geologist in the Middle East who had it really bad. You could see it a block away.

caskur

28 year old pregnant nurse dies.

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/world/pregnant-nurse-28-dies-with-coronavirus-but-baby-survives/ar-BB12GGj1?ocid=spartanntp">https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/world/pr ... spartanntp">https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/world/pregnant-nurse-28-dies-with-coronavirus-but-baby-survives/ar-BB12GGj1?ocid=spartanntp
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"28 year old pregnant nurse dies.

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/world/pregnant-nurse-28-dies-with-coronavirus-but-baby-survives/ar-BB12GGj1?ocid=spartanntp">https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/world/pr ... spartanntp">https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/world/pregnant-nurse-28-dies-with-coronavirus-but-baby-survives/ar-BB12GGj1?ocid=spartanntp

She died as a result of the virus or she had the virus, but died of something else?

cc

Quote from: "Herman"

I worked with a British geologist in the Middle East who had it really bad. You could see it a block away.

Mine does not show  ... well unless you catch me bareback .. .then one can see muscle is large on one side

Posture and walk  is 100 ... so I'm lucky