News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8530
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 06:52:17 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

COVID-19 >> New Drug Activity & VACCINE TRACKING!!

Started by cc, January 26, 2020, 09:18:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Friday"
Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"
Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"
Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"In Canada it is now 64 cases in BC, 79 in Ontario, and 29 in Alberta.

Now it is 73 in BC, 103 in Ontario, and 39 in Alberta! Less than 24hrs. This is getting too crazy. In short period of time it'll be really bad.

Brother, it is going to get a hell of a lot worse before it gets better.

Who here lives in Ontario again? 142 cases as of this morning. Numbers are growing like crazy there.

Myself, Zetsu and realgrimm are Ontarians.

Me too

I live in Barrie.

Blazor

This crap is crazy!

Went to the grocery store yesterday, the WHOLE meat department was wiped out, no more meat til Wednesday. All the toilet paper, paper towels, tissues, soap, bread, water, all gone. Lots of canned good sections wiped out. Was like this at Wal-Mart and Kroger. They both have changed their hours, only open from 7am to 10pm now.

People have lost their minds!

On a positive note, was a fun time downtown celebrating St. Patricks day! Lots of folks still turned out. We were not going to let it kill our fun!
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Even though there was no bread, I did snag some tortillas to wrap my turkey in for lunch lol.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"This crap is crazy!

Went to the grocery store yesterday, the WHOLE meat department was wiped out, no more meat til Wednesday. All the toilet paper, paper towels, tissues, soap, bread, water, all gone. Lots of canned good sections wiped out. Was like this at Wal-Mart and Kroger. They both have changed their hours, only open from 7am to 10pm now.

On a positive note, was a fun time downtown celebrating St. Patricks day! Lots of folks still turned out. We were not going to let it kill our fun!

You will probably see even more empty shelves next time you go grocery shopping Blazor.

cc

Quote from: "cc"They throw every possible diversion from facts at the wall hoping one will stick  :laugh:

You posted about this virus being created in a lab. I do not believe that one. I have been to China many times. I saw a live animal market with frickin koalas in it. And those markets aint going away either.

I'm well aware of wet markets - my point was that China cannot be believed on ANYTHING ... and with them anything lie is possible

The best anyone can say about any china says is "maybe" it's true. Protecting it's rep is first priority no matter what
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Odinson

Its official... Finland has shut down her borders..

Its should have been done 5 years ago when the Brunetus virus poured over the border..

Groups bigger than 10 people are not allowed to assemble.

70+ years old people should avoid contact with other people.

Schools are closed.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"

You will probably see even more empty shelves next time you go grocery shopping Blazor.

Prolly. I have 6 rolls of toilet paper, and told everyone in the house to go sparingly lol.

I know Krogers has a truck coming on Wednesday, I plan to be there when they open before going to work. I'll need water and TP at least. Maybe some food. Im honestly good on food... for now. At least 2-3 weeks. Could use some meat though. I have some chicken, but thats about it meat wise in the freezer.

I honestly expected SOME panic, but not this much panic. You would think the zombie apocalypse had begun lol.

cc

and panic is the worse way to deal with anything well

Odinson

Quote from: "Blazor"

Prolly. I have 6 rolls of toilet paper, and told everyone in the house to go sparingly lol.

I know Krogers has a truck coming on Wednesday, I plan to be there when they open before going to work. I'll need water and TP at least. Maybe some food. Im honestly good on food... for now. At least 2-3 weeks. Could use some meat though. I have some chicken, but thats about it meat wise in the freezer.

I honestly expected SOME panic, but not this much panic. You would think the zombie apocalypse had begun lol.

Maybe the government aint telling us that the dead are coming back as zombies..

One day you see your neighbor walking down the street in his pyjamas.. He looks like he has been attacked..

You go to check if everything is alright... He tries to bite you..

I say "tries" because I know you know how to deal with situations like that.  ac_biggrin

Odinson

Odinson

cc

Quote from: "cc"
Quote from: "cc"They throw every possible diversion from facts at the wall hoping one will stick  :laugh:

You posted about this virus being created in a lab. I do not believe that one. I have been to China many times. I saw a live animal market with frickin koalas in it. And those markets aint going away either.

I'm well aware of wet markets - my point was that China cannot be believed on ANYTHING ... and with them anything lie is possible

The best anyone can say about any china says is "maybe" it's true. Protecting it's rep is first priority no matter what

FURTHER:

The illness was first detected in December 2019 in a group of people in Wuhan City, in the Hubei province of central China, following exposure to live animals at the Huanan Seafood Market.

But a recent study found that while the market boosted circulation of the virus,

it's believed the virus was introduced from outside the market .... and .... did not originate there.

Today's Vancouver Sun https://vancouversun.com/news/local-news/covid-19-heres-everything-you-need-to-know-about-the-novel-coronavirus/">https://vancouversun.com/news/local-new ... ronavirus/">https://vancouversun.com/news/local-news/covid-19-heres-everything-you-need-to-know-about-the-novel-coronavirus/

Blazor

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Blazor"

Maybe the government aint telling us that the dead are coming back as zombies..

One day you see your neighbor walking down the street in his pyjamas.. He looks like he has been attacked..

You go to check if everything is alright... He tries to bite you..

I say "tries" because I know you know how to deal with situations like that.  ac_biggrin

Hahaha! Yes, they may "try"!  :laugh:

https://media.giphy.com/media/wcXZkEkJBe2A/giphy.gif">

https://media.giphy.com/media/7RLevtrDQxKnu/giphy.gif">

Anonymous

FURTHER:

The illness was first detected in December 2019 in a group of people in Wuhan City, in the Hubei province of central China, following exposure to live animals at the Huanan Seafood Market.

But a recent study found that while the market boosted circulation of the virus,

it's believed the virus was introduced from outside the market .... and .... did not originate there.

Today's Vancouver Sun https://vancouversun.com/news/local-news/covid-19-heres-everything-you-need-to-know-about-the-novel-coronavirus/">https://vancouversun.com/news/local-new ... ronavirus/">https://vancouversun.com/news/local-news/covid-19-heres-everything-you-need-to-know-about-the-novel-coronavirus/

Aint that interesting.

caskur

It isn't interesting one little bit. All it does is muddy waters.

We have a pandemic that needs aggressive addressing not arguing over where it came from.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol