News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8530
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 06:52:17 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

COVID-19 >> New Drug Activity & VACCINE TRACKING!!

Started by cc, January 26, 2020, 09:18:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"
Quote from: "Blazor"I thought this was interesting, was wrote by Sylvia Brown 20 years ago.....

https://www.snopes.com/tachyon/2020/03/FactCheckSylviaBrowneEndOfDays.png?resize=865,452">

He was a prophet? How did he predicted all this? What  is the title of this book?

She was yes. My gf's mom sent me the pic a few days ago, shes into that kind of stuff.

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2020/03/12/16/25893034-0-image-a-46_1584029195045.jpg">

What is also interesting, while I was digging that up for you, I saw this........

https://media.apnarm.net.au/media/images/2020/02/27/v3imagesbin4bbcec7b1b06737ef0285f914c960bf8-djska9ijknt9voijwt2_t1880.jpg">

What is even more interesting, is the original book was made in 1981, and said it was Russia, but in 1989, it was changed to Wuhan!

https://www.dailyexaminer.com.au/news/books-eerie-coronavirus-prediction/3954417/">https://www.dailyexaminer.com.au/news/b ... n/3954417/">https://www.dailyexaminer.com.au/news/books-eerie-coronavirus-prediction/3954417/
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza"
Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"For those in Canada the latest stats says 104 cases in BC, 177 in Ontario, and 74 in Alberta. 4 dead from the virus in BC.

4,667 cases in United States now. I just watched a YouTube video where young Americans on Spring break were partying like 1983. Pool parties, crazy crowded bars.

They are such a selfish lot of hedonistic bastards the yanks. I have little time for them.

Sickening!~

Obviously you haven't traveled abroad... yanks have got nothing on us and the Brits when it comes holidaying...

Glad you said Yanks, cause us Southerners got y'all beat!  ac_dance

Blazor

This was at the Celtic Jam last night, was a sad sight to see. Guess I didnt get the memo lol.

https://i.ibb.co/MDbMj5n/EmptyPub.jpg">

Frood

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"For those in Canada the latest stats says 104 cases in BC, 177 in Ontario, and 74 in Alberta. 4 dead from the virus in BC.

4,667 cases in United States now. I just watched a YouTube video where young Americans on Spring break were partying like 1983. Pool parties, crazy crowded bars.

They are such a selfish lot of hedonistic bastards the yanks. I have little time for them.

Sickening!~

Obviously you haven't traveled abroad... yanks have got nothing on us and the Brits when it comes holidaying...

:laugh:

You're still Yanks once you set foot out of the States...
Blahhhhhh...

Vancouver

Americans are refusing to wear any form of face masks. They are in denial.
Time is malleable

Blazor

Sickening!~

I honestly dont think you know how much I HATE that! hahaha

For a Southerner to be called a Yank is like a slap in the face.

Blazor

Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"Americans are refusing to wear any form of face masks. They are in denial.

They have said that face masks do not prevent it. The masks are mostly for those that are already sick to prevent spreading it.

Frood

Sickening!~

Oh...I have an idea...

:001_tongue:

At least you're not from the Lone Star State... they love it when I call em Texicans...  ac_smile
Blahhhhhh...

kiebers

Wonder how statistics would look if Australia had the same population. I imagine they would mirror the US.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Blazor

Sickening!~

Oh...I have an idea...

At least you're not from the Lone Star State... they love it when I call em Texicans...  ac_smile

Lol, Im sure Texans LOVE that too lol.

kiebers

Quote from: "Blazor"This was at the Celtic Jam last night, was a sad sight to see. Guess I didnt get the memo lol.

I am wondering if the Mexican food place we go to will be open. It''s never really crowded on Wednesday nites. Easy to maintain a 6 foot distance from everyone. We shall see.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Blazor

The thing that worries me isnt this virus, its the panic. No food on shelves and restaurants about to close up. I have lots of canned goods and frozen items, but not much meat. Here in a couple weeks, folks gonna get crazy.

kiebers

Oh...I have an idea...

:rules:  ac_beating

Blazor

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "Blazor"This was at the Celtic Jam last night, was a sad sight to see. Guess I didnt get the memo lol.

I am wondering if the Mexican food place we go to will be open. It''s never really crowded on Wednesday nites. Easy to maintain a 6 foot distance from everyone. We shall see.

That pub, said last night with Trump saying limit groups to 10, they said they didnt know if they would be open. A lot of places are limiting to drive thru and to go items. Some states have closed restaurants completely. Colorado said all restaurants to close for EIGHT weeks! crazy!

We are suppose to go and get Irish nachos tonight, we shall see.

kiebers

I think the stores will be restocking throughout these times. Not too worried about it. I know where I can go to get meat. We have a helluva deer and wild hog population.