Replies: 8358
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:14:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Real reasons Kraytini hates Joo

Started by Dove, February 03, 2020, 01:01:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Erica Mena

Quote from: "Purdy Murdy"So much hatred and toxic drama... BC is starting to feel just like another site I once tried to save *gigglesnortz*

You can't even save your own dying shithole, PIG

You're a forum cancer. I would tell you to slit your wrists and bleed out but you probably can't find a fucking vein.
<t></t>

caskur

Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "MMP, Inc."Ya'll are welcome to do this on the war board where people can actually log in and follow this drama.

More psycho drama from psychos?

oh boy... thanks but no thanks!~

Aren't you still nursing your butthurt over Vitty splitting off a thread posted on the roast board into the flame pit?  ... or did you actually believe that your manipulative antics weren't noted?  

Bwahahahaha

Butthurt about being mod panel abused?

I couldn't care less.

I left straight away because I realized MMP was just another troll board run by unpopular thugs.

I don't really have time for everything on my plate in any case.

SG is where the action is atm.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "Compton's Most Wanted"
Quote from: "Dove"I said if she went and invited him back to SG I would completely lay off him and not say a single and if that happens, I WILL make good on that.

Twisting manipulators gotta stick together, yo.

Kinda weak for a flame icon, tho.

Imma manipulator now ? Why is that ?

Is it because I told Poofer to get at me so I could let him know I'm not involved in your guys bullshit ? Or is it because I don't want to read any personal info of his or ANYONES at SG ? Why is it so hard for you people to leave me out of your drama ?

Now I'm to blame for not "fixing" the problem between you and Poofer ? You guys are all sorts of fucked up and i want no part of it. See ya

Strong women walk away and let karma do their dirty work.  We don't harbor hatred or resentment for this very reason.  

ac_razz

Anonymous

Quote from: "Purdy Murdy"So much hatred and toxic drama... BC is starting to feel just like another site I once tried to save *gigglesnortz*

You can't even save your own dying shithole, PIG

You're a forum cancer. I would tell you to slit your wrists and bleed out but you probably can't find a fucking vein.

Is Aunt Flo in town again? Does someone need a midol & a tamp?

Anonymous

Is this the plot of next years Keeping Up with the Kardashians?

Dove

I think I'm gonna be doing all my shit talk via videos.

Perhaps it will more clear that I'm not actually HERE for drama.

I'm just here to poke and laugh at Kray and Cunt. There is nothing toxic happening here.

I thought this was a game, seriously lol. Is it not?

Would you guys like me to apologize to the blustering fucker?  I'm starting to feel mean.

Yanno like myself lol.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Anonymous

*gigglesnortz* @ watching Fupa fly off the handle.  You should learn to master your emotions.  It will help you save face while you're self-proclaimed enemies are serving you a hot plate of redemption.

The great culling has begun and you're a weak ass, punk bitch.  Sucks to be you.

Dove

Also can please try some imagery here.

Pretend this drama with Marti and myself and Joo is like a throbbing cock. With a raw cunt somewhere in there.

And the drama between Flea and Murd is another big throbbing....maybe Canine cock. 1 of 7.

And Bluecashew is like the whore we have in the back of the van.

Please.....I dont want our cocks touching. It's bad orgey ettiquette.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: "MMP, Inc."Ya'll are welcome to do this on the war board where people can actually log in and follow this drama.

More psycho drama from psychos?

oh boy... thanks but no thanks!~

Aren't you still nursing your butthurt over Vitty splitting off a thread posted on the roast board into the flame pit?  ... or did you actually believe that your manipulative antics weren't noted?  

Bwahahahaha

Butthurt about being mod panel abused?

I couldn't care less.

I left straight away because I realized MMP was just another troll board run by unpopular thugs.

I don't really have time for everything on my plate in any case.

SG is where the action is atm.

**BULL SHIT FLAG THROWN**

Your thread was not panel abused and you were given the explanation for the split and IMMEDIATELY stormed off.  You've been doing this for 20+ years.  You came to my forum in an attempt to create cross~forum drama and got pimp slapped by my mod and went running back to your owner.

FACT.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Dove"

I thought this was a game, seriously lol. Is it not?

I know right?

Until you mean mouth the delicate flowers of flame. Then it's all mean & bad

Erica Mena

Quote from: "Purdy Murdy"*gigglesnortz* @ watching Fupa fly off the handle.  You should learn to master your emotions.  It will help you save face while you're self-proclaimed enemies are serving you a hot plate of redemption.

The great culling has begun and you're a weak ass, punk bitch.  Sucks to be you.

Weak ass punk bitches cry on podcasts about not being able to join the best message boards

The day you see me cry over another bitch dissing me is the day I'm a sad assed fucking whale like you. It'll never happen cuz this ain't all I have in life. Go cry me another river, lardass
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Purdy Murdy"*gigglesnortz* @ watching Fupa fly off the handle.  You should learn to master your emotions.  It will help you save face while you're self-proclaimed enemies are serving you a hot plate of redemption.

Weak ass punk bitches cry on podcasts about not being able to join the best message boards

The day you see me cry over another bitch dissing me is the day I'm a sad assed fucking whale like you. It'll never happen cuz this ain't all I have in life. Go cry me another river, lardass

The loss of devil dick made me do it...

Well, that & I was growing tired of convincing people to not nuke your forum.  

Either or... in any event, crying is cleansing.  It brings clarity and growth.  You should try it before your head explodes.

Erica Mena

Quote from: "Purdy Murdy"

The loss of devil dick made me do it...

Well, that & I was growing tired of convincing people to not nuke your forum.  

Either or... in any event, crying is cleansing.  It brings clarity and growth.  You should try it before your head explodes.

LMAO bitch, you're so fucking ugly, ain't no motherfucker nuking shit for you. You couldn't even get old ass Twap to do your bidding with promises of a video of your whale ass sucking dog dick.

You CRIED like a total TARD over a messageboard.  How the fuck does a online messageboard make someone CRY in real life ? You're too soft for SG. Period
<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

I feel like Trump now.

All this drama just because I grabbed Martini by the pussy.  ac_toofunny

caskur

Quote from: "Dove"I thought this was a game, seriously lol. Is it not?

Was that before or after you started leaking PI about KM and character assassinating him?
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview