Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

A

MitM- guess I struck a nerve podcast

Started by Anonymous, February 03, 2020, 12:44:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

caskur

Quote from: "Fashionista"Our families and our employers are off limits.

Alpha Nova used to threaten me about contactin Kurts employer.... LOL... Kurt was self employed at the time.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"

Alpha Nova used to threaten me about contactin Kurts employer.... LOL... Kurt was self employed at the time.

There used to be a poster here, Gordy Gambino who posted the name and website of his contracting company based in your city..

A known stalker posted a despicable review on a rating site including a serious, but false allegation about Gordy himself.

caskur

Quote from: "Fashionista"

There used to be a poster here, Gordy Gambino who posted the name and website of his contracting company based in your city..

A known stalker posted a despicable review on rating site including a serious, but false allegation about Gordy himself.

Yeah I saw you say that earlier to flea.

That's disgusting.

You know you've really got the better of someone if they're threatening contacting people in your rl.

When EB posted my real name address and phone numbers on Brawl Hall, someone from BH sent the police around my place to see if I was OK.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Posting our home addresses or trying to ruin people's jobs or businesses is horrifying.

Blurt

And were you, Caskur? OK, I mean?

Gordy's stalker has legit mental health issues. Doesn't excuse what he did to Gordy but it does explain it.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

caskur

Quote from: "Fashionista"Posting our home addresses or trying to ruin people's jobs or businesses is horrifying.

And I've had pizza sent to my house....

And phone calls from guys pretending to be my dead son calling me a bitch.
- Andy Warhol

Dove

My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dove"That's horrifying and disgusting.

It certainly is..

But, some of you are friends on social media and that's what makes flame forums different from the old Asian American forums Shen and I came from..

There were no prank calls because nobody knew poster's phone numbers.

Dove

I'm only friends with a handful I've known for years. No one that would do anything like that. I didnt even allow Martini on my FB.

I let him on approximately 15 minutes before I had to block him.

Other than that, I'm pretty fussy about that.

Biggie Smiles

A known stalker posted a despicable review on rating site including a serious, but false allegation about Gordy himself.

That's disgusting.

You know you've really got the better of someone if they're threatening contacting people in your rl.

When EB posted my real name address and phone numbers on Brawl Hall, someone from BH sent the police around my place to see if I was OK.

If I recall correctly he also showed up to some disabled girls court appearance pertaining to mental health issues.

YEah, real quality flamer right there.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dove"I'm only friends with a handful I've known for years. No one that would do anything like that. I didnt even allow Martini on my FB.

You have to be like that..

I'm friends offline with Shen and she is the only person from these forums.

Dove

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles"

That's disgusting.

If I recall correctly he also showed up to some disabled girls court appearance pertaining to mental health issues.

And recorded it to play on the flame board.

I guess he was there as some incompetence witness but it's still fucked up he recorded it.

Who does that? Its hateful.

Dove

Quote from: "Dove"I'm only friends with a handful I've known for years. No one that would do anything like that. I didnt even allow Martini on my FB.

You have to be like that..

I'm friends offline with Shen and she is the only person from these forums.

I know Joo, Murd and Fats offline. Like in person. Joo more than most.

I dont think of him as someone I know from the forums, even though we met on them.

Frood

Quote from: "Dove"
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles"

That's disgusting.

And recorded it to play on the flame board.

I guess he was there as some incompetence witness but it's still fucked up he recorded it.

Who does that? Its hateful.

You guys are getting that incident all wrong... Spoof was getting bullied by her lunatic older sister, also on the boards... EB was sticking up for her... bringing evidence of the psychotic abuse to the hearing.

When Ladybird went off her rocker, he recorded it to drive her away from BH.
Blahhhhhh...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview