Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

A

MitM- guess I struck a nerve podcast

Started by Anonymous, February 03, 2020, 12:44:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Moonpie

Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "Fashionista"Posting our home addresses or trying to ruin people's jobs or businesses is horrifying.

And I've had pizza sent to my house....

And phone calls from guys pretending to be my dead son calling me a bitch.

No words.  I'm so sorry you had to go through that.  My deepest condolences as well.
Moonpies for your soul..

Frood

Quote from: "ArabPrinCess"
Quote from: "Fashionista"Posting our home addresses or trying to ruin people's jobs or businesses is horrifying.

No words.  I'm so sorry you had to go through that.  My deepest condolences as well.

I'm sorry for what the pizzas had to go through... can you imagine that game of horror show peak a boo with the pizza boxes?
Blahhhhhh...

Moonpie

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza"
Quote from: "ArabPrinCess"

I'm sorry for what the pizzas had to go through... can you imagine that game of horror show peak a boo with the pizza boxes?

I'm sorry are you trying to be funny? ac_boring
Moonpies for your soul..

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dove"
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Fashionista"Our families and our employers are off limits.

Alpha Nova used to threaten me about contactin Kurts employer.... LOL... Kurt was self employed at the time.

There used to be a poster here, Gordy Gambino who posted the name and website of his contracting company based in your city..

A known stalker posted a despicable review on rating site including a serious, but false allegation about Gordy himself.

Yeah I saw you say that earlier to flea.

That's disgusting.

You know you've really got the better of someone if they're threatening contacting people in your rl.

When EB posted my real name address and phone numbers on Brawl Hall, someone from BH sent the police around my place to see if I was OK.

If I recall correctly he also showed up to some disabled girls court appearance pertaining to mental health issues.

YEah, real quality flamer right there.

And recorded it to play on the flame board.

I guess he was there as some incompetence witness but it's still fucked up he recorded it.

Who does that? Its hateful.

You guys are getting that incident all wrong... Spoof was getting bullied by her lunatic older sister, also on the boards... EB was sticking up for her... bringing evidence of the psychotic abuse to the hearing.

When Ladybird went off her rocker, he recorded it to drive her away from BH.

Ladybird was also PM'ing her nudes to every male member of BH and reaching out behind the scenes for support, and when that failed, started posting her own nudes online.

There were plenty of instances where Ladybird was crying "look what the evil man has done to me in rl" that fell on deaf ears because everyone knew she was a mentally unhinged and shouldn't have been on those forums in the first place.

After awhile, she started looking stupid. Evil Blood just decisively pointed it out.

The Flametown Historian

Anonymous

I'm still not certain who posted KM's address, but the names mentioned as suspects, caskur, Dove, and Murdy can be just about ruled out.

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"Moonpig needs to gtfo with that touchy feely shit

She's a very nice lady.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "The Flametown Historian"

Alpha Nova used to threaten me about contactin Kurts employer.... LOL... Kurt was self employed at the time.

There used to be a poster here, Gordy Gambino who posted the name and website of his contracting company based in your city..

A known stalker posted a despicable review on rating site including a serious, but false allegation about Gordy himself.

That's disgusting.

You know you've really got the better of someone if they're threatening contacting people in your rl.

When EB posted my real name address and phone numbers on Brawl Hall, someone from BH sent the police around my place to see if I was OK.

If I recall correctly he also showed up to some disabled girls court appearance pertaining to mental health issues.

I guess he was there as some incompetence witness but it's still fucked up he recorded it.

You guys are getting that incident all wrong... Spoof was getting bullied by her lunatic older sister, also on the boards... EB was sticking up for her... bringing evidence of the psychotic abuse to the hearing.

Ladybird was also PM'ing her nudes to every male member of BH and reaching out behind the scenes for support, and when that failed, started posting her own nudes online.

There were plenty of instances where Ladybird was crying "look what the evil man has done to me in rl" that fell on deaf ears because everyone knew she was a mentally unhinged and shouldn't have been on those forums in the first place.

After awhile, she started looking stupid. Evil Blood just decisively pointed it out.

The Flametown Historian

I don't understand why anyone would post nudes on a public forum? Or even half the shit they post about? Wtf?

I have some lovely nudes of myself, but no forum will ever see them.  Yet alone personal information.  There is an idiot on one of these forums, not gonna mention any names, but he's really trying to get my real name and phone number.  It's quite pathetic.  Scary really.

caskur

If I recall correctly ..

Which voice in your head recalled that correctly then?

You're a bloody idiot.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Dove

That's disgusting.

Why not just ban her?
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Erica Mena

Wtf you using my names for people ? What, you're not clever enough to think of your own ?

Moonpie is cool people. Sure, I gave her shit like I do everyone. She soldiered thru it without threatening to contact relatives or posting where people work. She's A OK in my book.
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena"

Wtf you using my names for people ? What, you're not clever enough to think of your own ?

Moonpie is cool people. Sure, I gave her shit like I do everyone. She soldiered thru it without threatening to contact relatives or posting where people work. She's A OK in my book.

Isn't it funny when people take ownership of common names and phrases and think they invented it themselves. It's pompous

Anonymous

She's assuming everyone reads her shitty forum. What an idiot :laugh:

Moonpie

Who you calling pig murds??? Lmfao
Moonpies for your soul..

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview