Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

A

MitM- Triggered Edition!! Call-out?

Started by Anonymous, February 03, 2020, 06:57:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

Eeew. He blew his nose in your curtains dovey

Definetly poor upbringing

We now know why there are no sheets on the mattress.  He uses those to wipe his ass.

You were really slumming it on this one dear

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles"https://media3.giphy.com/media/kqvyMj8usOyas/giphy.gif">

ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao

Anonymous

Marti ~ I'm considering your offer.  I should have an answer for you by tonight xoxox

Anonymous

KM I suggest you log in @ MMP so I can assess the backlash before I start pushing buttons.

Blurt

Damn, I desperately wanted to hear Martino's latest bubblebath salvo (just because his silky voice sends shivers up and down my spine) but now he's gone and 404'd the thing?

I am officially pouting.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"Damn, I desperately wanted to hear Martino's latest bubblebath salvo (just because his silky voice sends shivers up and down my spine) but now he's gone and 404'd the thing?

I am officially pouting.

He drinks my bubble bath water while he flames....

Where have you been, mister?  I miss seeing you @ MMP xoxo

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"Damn, I desperately wanted to hear Martino's latest bubblebath salvo (just because his silky voice sends shivers up and down my spine) but now he's gone and 404'd the thing?

I am officially pouting.

He'a still sipping' my bubblebath water... I sold it the week we opened MMP

Anonymous

Ok first it timed out and looked like it wouldn't post... then it's a double dip.

This forum is too difficult to post from a phone at...

You can find me at MMP xoxo

Dove

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles"Eeew. He blew his nose in your curtains dovey

Definetly poor upbringing

We now know why there are no sheets on the mattress.  He uses those to wipe his ass.

You were really slumming it on this one dear

No shit.

Disgusting.  

I'm glad I actually got all new curtains when I moved. I'm being dead serious right now. What a fucking rude slob.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Dove

"Go on, Dovey. Get mad. Get mad because I made you look stupid and could care less whatever the fuck you say to try and save face. That you over reacted everywhere and quit your job. That you've told countless stories to the point this whole ordeal has become a choose your own adventure to pretty much anybody still trying to keep up with the nonsense when the main person causing all this, me, dropped this shit a long time ago."

There is much projection it's incredible. Lol. Amazing he has no clue how fucking stupid and depraved he looks.

Talk about chose your own adventure?

Reasons why Poofer called my job

1. He thought it fucked up that shared a picture of a mental ill CHILD(I never worked in peds)

2. Because I didnt send a tracking number

3. Because I talked to his ex

4. Because a lesbian paramedic told him he needed too

5. Because Murdy got into my head and "fucked with our lives"

6. Because he went to a hospital and "they" told him too

7. Because he was disturbed that I was laughing at it(I wasnt... he fucking laughed at it. I still have this whole exchange)

8. He wanted to make sure it was legal for him to have it. A month later. Because people can apparently go into his messages and take him to jail because I sent a picture.

9. He said he was a federal witness, and that if anyone retaliated the "HIPPA Agents" told him to contact them.

10. Me and his ex were gonna have him assassinated

11. He was a socail media hero

12. News papers were gonna send him money for it  

Literally so much fucking bullshit it's actually pretty astounding that he is so fucking dense he would post that "chose your adventure" to people who have watched him tell at least 7 different fucking versions of this.

I mean are you brain damaged Poofer?  Like for real. Did you take a hockey puck or some shit to the fucking head?  I mean that would explain a lot.

Why would I be mad at some brain damaged fucking psycho who consistently fucking buries himself in his own bullshit?  You are your only victim and enemy, bud.

I'm just here to point and laugh.

You gotta be a real delusional fucking dipshit to see yourself as some bad ass on the internet because you've doxxed people. What a joke you guys are.  Like you actually delude yourself into feeling "powerful" by doxxing and harrassing people and you sit bragging about it like we fucking fear you.

That's pathetic. Maybe you should start using tissues, clean your fucking shit hole and dont try to give parenting advice, like ever.  You run your worthless lump of deteriorating grey matter on the internet thinking you are some heavy hitting "bully" but you just an angry little lump of perpetual nothing grasping desperately for a sense of power and purpose the only place you feel safe......behind a fucking screen.

It was hella hilarious watching your fucking whacky loony toon melt down after you called my job. All shitting yourself all over the place scared of retaliation,  blowing up your exs messager trying to scare her into not talking to me lol.  "Conspiring against a federal witness" hahaha.

You should be gotdamn ashamed of yourself and embarrassed by how you've acted. You dont scare us you knuckle dragging, curtain sliming slob. You entertain the shit out of us though.  No one is mad at you, Pooftard. Getting mad at you for being a shitbag would be akin to getting mad at a dog for eating its puke. We have our expectations properly placed.

Do that thing where you rant for a few paragraphs again about how we dont want none of that hardcore icon heat. Lulz.  

Skerry skerry. Lulz.

Lemme take a wild guess.....we just ain't worth the "content"  ac_toofunny

Biggie Smiles

"Federal Witness"  ac_lmfao

How many different planet does he think he lives on?  :crazy:

Dove

I could legit make a chart of all this guys delusional bullshit and all the crazy crap he said right out on the boards.

Chose your own adventure indeed lol. Hahaha. What a fuckin nut.

Is it assassination Wensday yet?

Biggie Smiles

Almost

Think Sum Caskur went into witness protection or some shit

Im thinking we should be generous

Let them call in pumba too. 2 vs 3.5

Thry can use all the help they can get

Dove

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles"Almost

Think Sum Caskur went into witness protection or some shit

Im thinking we should be generous

Let them call in pumba too. 2 vs 3.5

Thry can use all the help they can get

Seems pretty fair.

And that's not sarcasm  :laugh3:

Cunts probably out somewhere sucking dick for more words to use lol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview