Replies: 8358
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:14:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

MitM- Triggered Edition!! Call-out?

Started by Anonymous, February 03, 2020, 06:57:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Dove

Quote from: "RealKM✓"
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles"
Quote from: "RealKM✓"This week don't work for me, grampa.

Already put my stream schedule up and work weekends.

Have to Work around next week.

And the match is either here or BF. Leaning here

In other words. King Mongo needs as much time as he can get to prewrite his pitiful antics.

Wednesday bitch boy. Or run Forrest run.

No, dementia victim, you called ME out. You work around MY schedule instead of pounding your elderly head on your keyboard becuz you can't get your way like a lil bitch.

If you don't understand by now, I treat a bitch like a bitch and don't lose any sleep over it. So you either call an audible and work around MY schedule or go help Murdoch with the heavy dusting at her dead forum. Either way, Biggie Smalls, Thuglife, you should be changing your nic to Big L with the dramatic tantrum you've been spewing in front of everyone and trying to call it "flaming". You've been on a Titanic tangent for a couple weeks now from the looks of it and keep saying "hey, I'm winning" to the applause of your two unstable cheerleaders and only them.

Face it, small time IT introvert, the only reason you have a "name" on these forums isn't because your some sort of flamer, it's because your a fucking egghead who can work software. Your a mediocre FraggedYou and even then Fragged held his own against Buzzsaw. Who the fuck have you ever beaten in a match that suddenly you feel the need to take on two the best this games ever seen?

Gunzablazin? Gtfoh

You really need to think with your head, little fella. You have always been known as nothing but a wannabe me who has stolen MY shit verbatim and i let it slide. You are the purest definition of small fry.

And like I said in the podcast, you need three more ppl on your team to actually have a chance against Cun'T and myself. Work on that, then get back to me.

You dont call the shots here, bitch tits. We do.

You are a year younger than Joo and you are calling him grandpa?  Lol.

Who is the one free on Vday here?   ac_toofunny

Pound those fists a little harder, pooftard. I almost smell the rage....smells like....victory.

Dont run too fast. You gotta bring them big names in before the diabeetus takes hold.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Dove

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles"Triggered  :laugh3:

Run forrest run

You lil mad or big mad? ac_umm

You tell us....

In other words. King Mongo needs as much time as he can get to prewrite his pitiful antics.

No, dementia victim, you called ME out. You work around MY schedule instead of pounding your elderly head on your keyboard becuz you can't get your way like a lil bitch.

If you don't understand by now, I treat a bitch like a bitch and don't lose any sleep over it. So you either call an audible and work around MY schedule or go help Murdoch with the heavy dusting at her dead forum. Either way, Biggie Smalls, Thuglife, you should be changing your nic to Big L with the dramatic tantrum you've been spewing in front of everyone and trying to call it "flaming". You've been on a Titanic tangent for a couple weeks now from the looks of it and keep saying "hey, I'm winning" to the applause of your two unstable cheerleaders and only them.

Face it, small time IT introvert, the only reason you have a "name" on these forums isn't because your some sort of flamer, it's because your a fucking egghead who can work software. Your a mediocre FraggedYou and even then Fragged held his own against Buzzsaw. Who the fuck have you ever beaten in a match that suddenly you feel the need to take on two the best this games ever seen?

Gunzablazin? Gtfoh

You really need to think with your head, little fella. You have always been known as nothing but a wannabe me who has stolen MY shit verbatim and i let it slide. You are the purest definition of small fry.

And like I said in the podcast, you need three more ppl on your team to actually have a chance against Cun'T and myself. Work on that, then get back to me.

Waaaaaaahhhhhh  ac_hithere

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dove"

Gunzablazin? Gtfoh

You call the shots here, bitch tits. We do.

Pound those fists a little harder, pooftard. I almost smell the rage....smells like....victory.

Dont run too fast. You gotta bring them big names in before the diabeetus takes hold.

It seems I'm older than Dove and Biggie.

Biggie Smiles

Gunzablazin? Gtfoh

Ouch.  Thats gonna leave a stain  ac_toofunny

Dove

39 here, Joo is 48.

Kraytini? 47. And struggling HARD with it lol.

Dove

Gunzablazin? Gtfoh

Ouch.  Thats gonna leave a stain  ac_toofunny

Ariel must have been banished back to the ocean depths of Krays delusions.

He had three whole days to figure out what a clit was for.

Biggie Smiles

Im just wondering where he stole the pretty rollerskates from

Anonymous

I don't have a date for Valentine's Day...

Are you soo upset over my "little" troll that you won't come to my forum and instead are going to act like the rules are going to somehow magically change at MMP?  

When you lose, you can claim it's my rules that put you there.  

It's a win win  :wink:

Biggie Smiles

Run forrest run

You little or Big confused as to where women pee from?  ac_umm

I'm thinking Big since you're available to do matches on Valentines day with people who sock you in the feelz online.

lol

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dove"39 here, Joo is 48.

Okay, I'm older than you and younger than Biggie and KM..

I'll be forty two March 2.

Anonymous

Run forrest run

I'm thinking Big since you're available to do matches on Valentines day with people who sock you in the feelz online.

lol

He couldn't hit it with a bat.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Dove"39 here, Joo is 48.

Okay, I'm older than you and younger than Biggie and KM..

I'll be forty two March 2.

You're my age.

Biggie Smiles

I still can't get over that. How does a middle aged man with children NOT know basic female anatomy?

I just can't  ac_toofunny

Only on these fucking forums

Hey Poofy. Are you still under the firm belief it is the Stork that brings babies to happy couples wrapped in long towels?

Do you leave cookies & milk for Santa next to the dirty Mattress around Christmas time too?

Do you still pee sitting down so that your nuts don't get soaked?

Let's walk and talk old friend. Innocent little fucker you are  ac_lmfao

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Clit"

Run forrest run

lol

He couldn't hit it with a bat.

Hence the reason he is available to produce walls of tiresome tripe on Valentines Day.

He walked right into that one like a fucking goon trying to navigate a backyard full of rakes with blindfolds on.

I almost feel bad for the guy.

I really do.

Should I really embarrass this fucker for a third time?

Anonymous

Gunzablazin? Gtfoh

https://postimg.cc/JGhQzZ77">

We're you spawned you gutter friendly n00b?

Do you not know how a callout works? Or are you channeling marriage and I have to wait until the fourth time for you to get it right?

You lawn darts asked me for a callout, not the other way around. I am amusing you two midgets cosplaying as flamers right now seeing if your heads can somehow magically dissapear out each other's assholes to see if this shit can actually work or if the bleating steam pipes are whistling hot air as usual, which seems to be the case.

You mentally malnourished morons have been belly flopping all day here waiting for yours truly to respond.

You want a match, you work with my schedule. I work with yours. It's that simple, or do I need to pull out flash cards and crayons? Because no offense, right now your bi-polar drivel is so strong if you had mood rings on your hand would look like the infinity gauntlet.

Let it go, Dovey. Nobody cares about you on this end. In a match you two plebs would do nothing but embarrass yourselves and even then, I'm giving you that option but, since you called me out, you do it when I have the free time considering, oh, idk, I have more important things to do then giving two thirsty mongoloids, one with a fivehead so big it looks like an Eriyka Badu wrap and the other with eyebrows that look like somebody stapled silkworms over his eyes. Manscaping is a thing, brah.

It starts next Monday. Take Valentine's day off, then back at it the next day. There isn't even confirmation that Cun'T will even accept, so you two windbags need to put a generous amount of crazy glue over your protruding snouts.

It's not about you fuckwits. Learn how to play the game or learn how to get played.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview