Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

A

MMP Wants the Iron Chink

Started by Anonymous, February 06, 2020, 11:59:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Sea Moron and the fractal fruit aint enough for them. ac_lmfao

Biggie Smiles

No seriously. SobMajor is the worst fucking poster I've ever encountered. Anywhere.

We had this one asshole that used to call himself the amazingsting. And when I say complete fuckwit imagine that I am attempting to place a twin size bed sheet over a king size mattress.

And Sobmajor makes ThAt guy look like a John fucking hemingway by comparison.

lol @ me tho on the unintended bed sheet reference.  :laugh3:

Dove

My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles"No seriously. SobMajor is the worst fucking poster I've ever encountered. Anywhere.

We had this one asshole that used to call himself the amazingsting. And when I say complete fuckwit imagine that I am attempting to place a twin size bed sheet over a king size mattress.

Sea Dunce is indeed the worst poster I have ever seen on any forum ever. And by a country mile too.

Needless to say, I would rather take a science course taught by AOC than post @ MMP.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles"No seriously. SobMajor is the worst fucking poster I've ever encountered. Anywhere.

Sea Dunce is indeed the worst poster I have ever seen on any forum ever. And by a country mile too.

Needless to say, I would rather take a science course taught by AOC than post @ MMP.

If that guy isn't an argument in favor of abortions, up until the moment of natural death even, I don't know what is.

Anonymous

Maybe you should give MMP one more chance

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles"

If that guy isn't an argument in favor of abortions, up until the moment of natural death even, I don't know what is.

Even old Dove would say Amen to that.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles"

Even old Dove would say Amen to that.

God himself would say Amen to that.

There should be some bipartisan amendment to the penal code at both the State and Federal levels which applies exclusively to him making it not a crime to feed him whole to a school of hungry piranhas.

Anonymous

It's hard to argue with that..

As much as I think you're an asset to most online communities, your online persona makes it hard for you to fit in some forums..

I know it's mostly for entertainment purposes, but some people don't know that.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
As much as I think you're an asset to most online communities

All the forums like my ASSet. ac_dance  :yahoo:

Dove

It's hard to argue with that..

As much as I think you're an asset to most online communities, your online persona makes it hard for you to fit in some forums..

I know it's mostly for entertainment purposes, but some people don't know that.

I think shes great.  :thumbup:
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Berry Sweet

https://media.tenor.com/images/8348c09dffbeaeec416390599c35ba02/tenor.gif">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"

https://media.tenor.com/images/8348c09dffbeaeec416390599c35ba02/tenor.gif">

Berry

ac_hithere

Berry Sweet

Anonymous

Baby, I need you so badly.  I'm running shit at MMP now.  Come love me long time  ac_wub

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview