Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

A

MMP Wants the Iron Chink

Started by Anonymous, February 06, 2020, 11:59:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"Sea Moron and the fractal fruit aint enough for them. ac_lmfao

I need some cyber lovin :evilthoughts2:

Maybe Chinky will forgive me for trolling her as KM   ac_wub

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"Sea Moron and the fractal fruit aint enough for them. ac_lmfao

Dafuq did I ever do to you, bandwagon jumper?  :crazy:

I am a fair and just owner.  One day, when you're the target of all these posters you thought were your friends online...  you'll understand why I do what I do.  

If I ban someone for not breaking TOS... what does that say about me?  It's weak.... and I ain't no punk.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Purdy Murdy"

I am a fair and just owner.  One day, when you're the target of all these posters you thought were your friends online...  you'll understand why I do what I do.  

If I ban someone for not breaking TOS... what does that say about me?  It's weak.... and I ain't no punk.

I don't think Herman dislikes you, but none of us have time for Seamajor..

He really is the worst poster on the forums.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Fashionista"

He is certainly the biggest pile of shit to every post on a message board

And I've come across many

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles"

He is certainly the biggest pile of shit to every post on a message board

And I've come across many

I have seen some crappy frickin posters, but they were Shakespeares compared to Seamoron. And for that reason, I am done with MMP.

Oh ya, and Vitty is a faggot.

Dove

Good grief you guys.

He isnt THAT bad. He is just some harmless hippy dude.

Surely you are all trolling the poor guy lol.

Maybe I've seen too many truly depraved people online lol.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dove"Good grief you guys.

Wait until he develops grudge on you..

I don't like calling people stupid, but he is exceptionally dumb.....totally incapable of a cogent thought..

And then there is his creepiness....saving pictures of posters on photobucket and the twelve disgusting pm's he sent Shen Li..

He should be permanently banned from all these forums.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dove"Good grief you guys.

Wait until he develops grudge on you..

I don't like calling people stupid, but he is exceptionally dumb.....totally incapable of a cogent thought..

And then there is his creepiness....saving pictures of posters on photobucket and the twelve disgusting pm's he sent Shen Li..

He should be permanently banned from all these forums.

Dove's observation of that brain dead "baphune" couldn't possibly be more wrong.

Dove

I respect your judgements, Fash. And I will keep those in mind.

Typically when multiple people saying the same thing there is a very good reason.

Perhaps he has settled down some and just wants to post, I honestly havent seen him do anything since posting a picture he said was IC on SG several months ago.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

caskur

Quote from: "Herman"

Oh ya, and Vitty is a faggot.

He is getting stranger and stranger.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dove"I respect your judgements, Fash. And I will keep those in mind.

Typically when multiple people saying the same thing there is a very good reason.

Perhaps he has settled down some and just wants to post, I honestly havent seen him do anything since posting a picture he said was IC on SG several months ago.

He saves pictures of his grudges, I know that. But, I haven't seen Shen post a pic that would be visible to certain posters since Seamoron showed on these forums.

Anonymous

They have a poll on SG, that requires Fash and Shen's votes. Who is the shit poster of 2019. Obviously, it's Sea Major. So you two gals head over there and cast your votes.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"They have a poll on SG, that requires Fash and Shen's votes. Who is the shit poster of 2019. Obviously, it's Sea Major. So you two gals head over there and cast your votes.

I'll login there.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"They have a poll on SG, that requires Fash and Shen's votes. Who is the shit poster of 2019. Obviously, it's Sea Major. So you two gals head over there and cast your votes.

I did my civic duty.

Anonymous

That idiot is the shit poster of all time.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview