A

Coming Soon

Started by Anonymous, February 12, 2020, 10:44:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Peaches"
Quote from: "cc"Seems some of you people actual meet and hook up with internet friends in real life???

[size=150]I find that stunningly stupid / extremely dangerous[/size]

Good luck - You are playing Russian Roulette with your physical lives ..

If it only hurts your emotional lives, don't bitch - You got off really easy

Do you feel the same way if no "hooking up" is involved?  How about if reasonable prudence is employed?

I have met two people from this board. No hooking up as both are men and one I would now consider a buddy. How about yourself? You ever met anyone from forums in real life.

Sure, but not to hook up with them (I've been married for three decades to one woman.)  In addition to three that I've met physically for a meal or a couple of drinks, I have friendships with six or eight others that extend at least to social media, telephone, email, Christmas cards, etc.  Additionally to that, I've had three other forum pals who are now deceased.

Maybe 65-70% of all those folks are/were males, the rest females.  Among actual adults with discretion, there's not much of a big deal about such carryings-on.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dove"
Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: "Shen Li"MMP is the worst forum around. Most people that followed Murdock to MMP have returned to SG. I spent 5 mins there and that was 4 and a half minutes too many.

PUH~HU~LEASE save the BS for someone who is buying this crap-oh-lah.  You were there for less than 5 minutes and your PI humper antics/appearance at MMP drove my former admin over the edge .... if you want to cheerlead, then that's your choice.  Maybe ask yourself what THAT says about you.... because I have posters at MMP who view the SG childish middle school drama as BS.  

Personally, I'd rather spend my time posting with the rest of successful corporate juvenile delinquents...

That is a total lie and you know it..

But, it is an accusation that you constantly throw around..

Shen and I are not from flame forums, which means not only do we not know your PI, but we don't care to know it either..

Just accept that your forum is not the most welcoming place for those of who did not come from TV as most people already have.

You tell em kid. That was a pretty low, trying to smear Shen with that tired accusation.

They fuck with your handles, and as soon as you register you are met by an obsessed spamming retard or in Shen's case that sickening little fractal fruit. Fuck, I wanna punch that fairy's head in.

Four of us from here gave that place a try, but the truth is they aint really looking for new blood. They ran off Oak too and she was the only bright light on that forum. hashtagfuckMMP

I dont see you bitching about Joo and I this much at SG.  Suddenly we are shit staff at MMP?

How exactly does that work?

I am not bitching about you or Bigs. It was either Murdock or a former mod who changed my handle. I don't give a shit because all there is at MMP is a short obsessed repetitious idiot and the fractal fruit. Now old Shen is being smeared with PI label. Fuck that place.

Shen is not a PI poster.  No one thinks that.

I have no idea what happened with your handle. The only admins besides Murd are Joo and myself.

I cannot imagine Joo or Murd doing that.

Do you know when?

It was probably Apophis/Reaper.

Dove

Obviously I know Joo in real life. I've met Murd. I've met Fats(we live in the same state), and I've met Wizer.  

Martini was the only nut. But he is hardly dangerous. A dramatic manbitch with more issues than Sports Illustrated..   but not a physical threat.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Dove

Quote from: "Shen Li"MMP is the worst forum around. Most people that followed Murdock to MMP have returned to SG. I spent 5 mins there and that was 4 and a half minutes too many.

PUH~HU~LEASE save the BS for someone who is buying this crap-oh-lah.  You were there for less than 5 minutes and your PI humper antics/appearance at MMP drove my former admin over the edge .... if you want to cheerlead, then that's your choice.  Maybe ask yourself what THAT says about you.... because I have posters at MMP who view the SG childish middle school drama as BS.  

Personally, I'd rather spend my time posting with the rest of successful corporate juvenile delinquents...

Shen and I are not from flame forums, which means not only do we not know your PI, but we don't care to know it either..

Just accept that your forum is not the most welcoming place for those of who did not come from TV as most people already have.

You tell em kid. That was a pretty low, trying to smear Shen with that tired accusation.

They fuck with your handles, and as soon as you register you are met by an obsessed spamming retard or in Shen's case that sickening little fractal fruit. Fuck, I wanna punch that fairy's head in.

Four of us from here gave that place a try, but the truth is they aint really looking for new blood. They ran off Oak too and she was the only bright light on that forum. hashtagfuckMMP

I dont see you bitching about Joo and I this much at SG.  Suddenly we are shit staff at MMP?

I am not bitching about you or Bigs. It was either Murdock or a former mod who changed my handle. I don't give a shit because all there is at MMP is a short obsessed repetitious idiot and the fractal fruit. Now old Shen is being smeared with PI label. Fuck that place.

I have no idea what happened with your handle. The only admins besides Murd are Joo and myself.

Do you know when?

Perhaps.

Dove

Quote from: "Manlet Identifiers"We've been watching Joo for quite some time now.

It's hot, isnt it?

Anonymous

Do you know when?

Perhaps.

It was right around that time we had a falling out with Murdy's board because KM posted some of Reaper's PI here..

It's probably for the best because of the four of us that registered at MMP, none of us liked it.

Anonymous

I never heard the accusation of PI peddling until we became part of "flametown." That's ok though. I've been accused of eating dogs and boiling children in the past. ac_dance

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"I´ve met up with Thiel and Herman..

We wore cowboy hats and went camping together.

I could see you three girls doing that. ac_razz

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Yeah all drunk by the campfire...in nothing but cowboy hats  :laugh3:  the next morning was probably a disaster...might be a good thing if no one remembered anything...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"

Yeah all drunk by the campfire...in nothing but cowboy hats  :laugh3:  the next morning was probably a disaster...might be a good thing if no one remembered anything...

The pink nail polish on Herman's toes will give him away.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"I never heard the accusation of PI peddling until we became part of "flametown." That's ok though. I've been accused of eating dogs and boiling children in the past. ac_dance

I thought you outgrew your habit of joining forums with the intent of getting banned?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"

The pink nail polish on Herman's toes will give him away.

:laugh:

Odinson

We would have invited you but it was boys only camping trip.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"

We would have invited you but it was boys only camping trip.

:laugh:

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview