Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

A

Coming Soon

Started by Anonymous, February 12, 2020, 10:44:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: "Shen Li"MMP is the worst forum around. Most people that followed Murdock to MMP have returned to SG. I spent 5 mins there and that was 4 and a half minutes too many.

PUH~HU~LEASE save the BS for someone who is buying this crap-oh-lah.  You were there for less than 5 minutes and your PI humper antics/appearance at MMP drove my former admin over the edge .... if you want to cheerlead, then that's your choice.  Maybe ask yourself what THAT says about you.... because I have posters at MMP who view the SG childish middle school drama as BS.  

Personally, I'd rather spend my time posting with the rest of successful corporate juvenile delinquents...

That is a total lie and you know it..

But, it is an accusation that you constantly throw around..

Shen and I are not from flame forums, which means not only do we not know your PI, but we don't care to know it either..

Just accept that your forum is not the most welcoming place for those of who did not come from TV as most people already have.

You tell em kid. That was a pretty low, trying to smear Shen with that tired accusation.

They fuck with your handles, and as soon as you register you are met by an obsessed spamming retard or in Shen's case that sickening little fractal fruit. Fuck, I wanna punch that fairy's head in.

Four of us from here gave that place a try, but the truth is they aint really looking for new blood. They ran off Oak too and she was the only bright light on that forum. hashtagfuckMMP

Anonymous

Quote from: "Purdy Murdy"
Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Herman"I am done with Murdy's board. Changing my handle was the last straw.

I didn't even realize you were there...

I was Archie Bunker until you got your jollies and changed it to Princess or some goofy shit like that.

Why would anyone want to post at MMP in the first place?? Sea Dunce's obsessive repetitiveness, or that effeminate douche's fractals. Perhaps Murdy's inability to get over being banned from SG does it for the masses.

It's a cold day today. I'd rather watch the frost build on the windows than post there.

That's why they have trouble retaining new posters.

Changing handles doesn't help their forum's fortunes much either. I believe Murdy wants traffic, but the three other dickheads there do not.

I want a community devoid of toxic drama.... Please do not speak on my behalf when you are completely clueless as to my actualwants for my friends and forum.  

And I'll just point out that you're "bait" with this merger thing is obviously done to lure traffic here.  It's almost as brilliant as guest posting on the reject board.

I registered at your forum a long time ago. And ya, when you clowns started dogpiling Fash, I said my piece. I do not care if I hurt your crybaby mod's feelings either. But, changing my handle from Archie Bunker to Princess or some fruity thing like that was the last straw. hashtagfuckMMP.

Anonymous

My dad is making a musical?

I hope you people pay him for this

I Haven't eaten in two days

Dove

Quote from: "cc""Speaking to", while I have not done so, is not a danger at all and maybe a good thing if selective

Meeting up in the real world based on forum discussion is again, Russian Roulette

Sometimes there's no bullet in the current chamber ... there is however a bullet in one of the chambers

Meeting up with anyone is Russian Roulette.

There is legit zero difference.  

In fact I'd say meeting off the internet may be safer, since you are naturally gonna be more guarded, back ground check that person and meet in a public neutral place.

Meeting up with anyone for the first time is a risk.

People meet psychos in real life organically everyday. I met my first husband in high school, knew his family. That relationship was a nightmare as soon as his claws were in.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Dove

Quote from: "Purdy Murdy"
Quote from: "Shen Li"MMP is the worst forum around. Most people that followed Murdock to MMP have returned to SG. I spent 5 mins there and that was 4 and a half minutes too many.

I have never fit it nor felt welcomed at MMP and I doubt anyone else here would either..

I'm sorry guys I ever considered merging this place with MMP.

I think you have to have been at TV or just be a general fuckwit to fit in there

TV had over 1 million posts and was around for over a decade... there is something to be said about a forum community that can play the troll game devoid of PI and still have rampant shitz & gigglez...

One thing you can be damn sure about... you'll never endure "PI rape" @ MMP.  Can't say that about this place... and that is why the merger BC/MMP merger fell through last October.

They talk shit about TV because we knew how to have fun, even at the expense if these flamers.

These guys give a lot of fucks how they look. Just watch how they talk about the flame boards and "respect" and keeping it "fresh".

It's a fucking internet board.

Odinson

I´ve met up with Thiel and Herman..

We wore cowboy hats and went camping together.

Dove

PUH~HU~LEASE save the BS for someone who is buying this crap-oh-lah.  You were there for less than 5 minutes and your PI humper antics/appearance at MMP drove my former admin over the edge .... if you want to cheerlead, then that's your choice.  Maybe ask yourself what THAT says about you.... because I have posters at MMP who view the SG childish middle school drama as BS.  

Personally, I'd rather spend my time posting with the rest of successful corporate juvenile delinquents...

Shen and I are not from flame forums, which means not only do we not know your PI, but we don't care to know it either..

Just accept that your forum is not the most welcoming place for those of who did not come from TV as most people already have.

You tell em kid. That was a pretty low, trying to smear Shen with that tired accusation.

They fuck with your handles, and as soon as you register you are met by an obsessed spamming retard or in Shen's case that sickening little fractal fruit. Fuck, I wanna punch that fairy's head in.

Four of us from here gave that place a try, but the truth is they aint really looking for new blood. They ran off Oak too and she was the only bright light on that forum. hashtagfuckMMP

I dont see you bitching about Joo and I this much at SG.  Suddenly we are shit staff at MMP?

How exactly does that work?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dove"

I dont see you bitching about Joo and I this much at SG.  Suddenly we are shit staff at MMP?

I am not bitching about you or Bigs. It was either Murdock or a former mod who changed my handle. I don't give a shit because all there is at MMP is a short obsessed repetitious idiot and the fractal fruit. Now old Shen is being smeared with PI label. Fuck that place.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"I´ve met up with Thiel and Herman..

We wore cowboy hats and went camping together.

Brokeback Mountain.

:laugh:

Dove

Quote from: "Dove"

I am not bitching about you or Bigs. It was either Murdock or a former mod who changed my handle. I don't give a shit because all there is at MMP is a short obsessed repetitious idiot and the fractal fruit. Now old Shen is being smeared with PI label. Fuck that place.

Shen is not a PI poster.  No one thinks that.

I have no idea what happened with your handle. The only admins besides Murd are Joo and myself.

I cannot imagine Joo or Murd doing that.

Do you know when?

Anonymous

I have never fit it nor felt welcomed at MMP and I doubt anyone else here would either..

Joo wants to merge all the forums, take full credit, then kick all former forum owners to the curb, Flea included, then put the three headed horse in charge of this community, which, as you can see at MMP, is the beginning of the end.

You guys need to snap out of it and wake up. These idiots use this platform as their social lives and have nothing else going for them.....

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "A Kid"My dad is making a musical?

I hope you people pay him for this

I Haven't eaten in two days

^This post just doesn't belong.

Anonymous

We've been watching Joo for quite some time now.

Dove

Joo wants to merge all the forums, take full credit, then kick all former forum owners to the curb, Flea included, then put the three headed horse in charge of this community, which, as you can see at MMP, is the beginning of the end.

You guys need to snap out of it and wake up. These idiots use this platform as their social lives and have nothing else going for them.....

Give it up, theyve already been hypnotized.  Before you can save them, they will be in cyber fema forum camps being forced to listen to our socail dialogs for food.

Our plan of forum dominance is almost satisfied! You shall not thwart the Joo Three Headed Dog!! Mwahahaha!!!!

It's too late! The community is OURS...all 15 of them!! Give up, pleb! We shall drink your tears!  Not even your ghettotastic shit casts can save you now!!!

*belch*

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview