Replies: 8486
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 04, 2024, 11:20:11 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

Coming Soon

Started by Anonymous, February 12, 2020, 10:44:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 16 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dove"
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza"Horrible... how did you cope?

Dark sarcasm lol

And she makes really good French toast.

I had to call my parents to come out of the closet after that birthday party...

but lezzzzz be honest... the salmon sammich was your favorite... I could tell the way you face planted into it... like you were on death row and it was your last meal  ac_wub

Frood

Would have been like extras from the Wizard of Oz having a midget cheese smorgasbord...
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Hi Cunt. I'm waiting for you all wet and wild over here.

Push me baby.

Anonymous

Quote from: "selena syringe"Hi Cunt. I'm waiting for you all wet and wild over here.

Push me baby.

U R sooooo pathetic. :negative:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza"Would have been like extras from the Wizard of Oz having a midget cheese smorgasbord...

I was too lit on the dirty pirate hooker juice to notice the lovely charcuterie board she set out... but I woke up with a piece of salami stuck to my forehead and an olive and pickled cauliflower fell out of my disheveled bra that following morning.

I make the BEST biscuits and gravy when I'm hung over  ac_wub

Anonymous

I am done with Murdy's board. Changing my handle was the last straw.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"I am done with Murdy's board. Changing my handle was the last straw.

I didn't even realize you were there...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"I am done with Murdy's board. Changing my handle was the last straw.

They changed your handle?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"

I was Archie Bunker until you got your jollies and changed it to Princess or some goofy shit like that.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

I was Archie Bunker until you got your jollies and changed it to Princess or some goofy shit like that.

Why would anyone want to post at MMP in the first place?? Sea Dunce's obsessive repetitiveness, or that effeminate douche's fractals. Perhaps Murdy's inability to get over being banned from SG does it for the masses.

It's a cold day today. I'd rather watch the frost build on the windows than post there.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Why would anyone want to post at MMP in the first place?? Sea Dunce's obsessive repetitiveness, or that effeminate douche's fractals. Perhaps Murdy's inability to get over being banned from SG does it for the masses.

It's a cold day today. I'd rather watch the frost build on the windows than post there.

That's why they have trouble retaining new posters.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Changing handles doesn't help their forum's fortunes much either. I believe Murdy wants traffic, but the three other dickheads there do not.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Look at the three admins that forum has.

The three biggest lunkheads posting in this community under one roof. None of which have a clue how to keep their forum fresh and interesting.

MMP failed because nobody is buying their bullshit. They're better off using SG as their success story since Flea and Martini were the ones driving that place into the forum it is today.

Anonymous

MMP is the worst forum around. Most people that followed Murdock to MMP have returned to SG. I spent 5 mins there and that was 4 and a half minutes too many.

Anonymous

That Fractal dude they have at MMP is creepy as hell.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview